Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,802 members, 7,866,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3149980 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2017
i just weak 4 some people here, with person's behaviour or look you, u don dey call them gay. You dont even knw them personally. NA WA 4 YOU OOO

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:18am On Feb 15, 2017
Threebear:

You might have a good gayder, but I've been working with male models all my life, so I beat you with experience. And after an unbiased proper assessment, I can tell you Jon fits the bill. But then again, there is always room for doubt, since neither of us knows Jon personally. You do have a good gayder one of the two you mentioned is actually my second suspect.
just because you "may" be a GAY does not mean every other guy that behaves or looks like you is a gay.

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 7:26am On Feb 15, 2017
Threebear:
Nigerians are so ignorant. I knew right from stage that that Jon is gay, it doesn't take much to deceive you people. Pay close attention to his mannerisms, movement and expressions and see you have another gay dude in your hands.
But it doesn't really take much to deceive you guys, a few swap of saliva and all you guys are wetting yourselves.
There is a second gay guy in that house, I wont mention his name because he's a real housemate and I wouldn't wanna jeopardise his chances.
Gay Detector a.k.a kimtahee, So you've reincarnated...Wehdone Ma undecided

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2017
So, they re now insinuating that Bassey is gay.. Abeg o! angry .. Besides, it takes a gay to know another gay

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2017
Vanessa88:
So they re now insulnating that Bassey is gay.. Abeg o! .. Besides, it takes a gay to know another gay
what does insulnating mean?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

what does insulnating mean?
Insinuate, imply.. Tempo error

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2017
So I just enter thread de read posts from professors of gay discoveries. Na wa for some people, since when does mannerisms equal being gay or lesbian?. Na like this person come de call Debbie and gifty lesbians because they were having fun when they wore their "Gibbie" attire. Stop projecting what you watch in American TV shows on Nigerians. Una go just dey de think and post rubbish, if I ask for facts now, you will tell me to Google it. Rubbish!!!.

In a sane country, y'all will be sued for defamation. Keep your dirty and nasty thoughts to yourselves abeg.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2017
Did Jon and Ese start up any wahala last night?

Someone please fill me in
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eleshin(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2017
Gay forming experienced Gaymeter on nairaland . Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by homesteady(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2017
toseen7:
Uriel just said Ese was brought here to cause trouble.........fowl yansh don dey open!

Please can you drop small gist on the trouble ESE has caused in the house?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Yapa, how this ese girl go allow gifty and uriel find out they are not real.yawa dey o.mogbe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2017
100naira:
So I just enter thread de read posts from professors of gay discoveries. Na wa for some people, since when does mannerisms equal being gay or lesbian?. Stop projecting what you Una go just dey de think and post rubbish, if I ask for facts now, you will tell me to Google it. Rubbish!!!.

In a sane country, y'all will be sued for defamation. Keep your dirty and nasty thoughts to yourselves abeg.

My bad!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Cocoice in now on beat 99.9fm
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2017
I actually want to apologize for insinuating dt kemen or bassey might be gay. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I forgot d society we live in & d fact dt it's a punishable offense in Nigeria.

I wasn't saying dt from a bad place of discrimination. It was harmless banter but I guess it's not so harmless.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2017
homesteady:

Please can you drop small gist on the trouble ESE has caused in the house?
not much trouble jare but some HMS are getting pissed off, Gifty & Uriel were discussing last nite, they said she is loud & she is seeking attention. But some drama will go down 2day cos Ese & Jon said somethings about it last night.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2017
Cocoice: I miss the free electricity, food. I really liked bally the most in the house.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Did Jon and Ese start up any wahala last night?

Someone please fill me in
them no give us any drama jare

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
So Kemen excused bisola and ttt only to go tell the HMs what he presumed they were doing. Nawa
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2017
smarteez:
Cocoice in now on beat 99.9fm
i tuned in when she was giving a shout-out to her friend who sold his phone for her to get her passport.... Thanks for d info.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2017
smarteez:
Cocoice: I miss the free electricity, food. I really liked bally the most in the house.

Please keep the cocoice interview updates coming if you're still listening to the beat 99.9

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Threebear:

If it was Efe,i would have said it since I don't even want him to win. Me protecting this person actually means am rooting for him. Don't get ahead of yourself.
baba how u take no know say the person na gay? it's not like I'm trying to say otherwise but na only winch dey know winch o. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2017
Vanessa88:
So, they re now insinuating that Bassey is gay.. Abeg o! angry .. Besides, it takes a gay to know another gay
na only winch dey know winch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2017
Directors full everywhere grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2017
toseen7:
i tuned in when she was giving a shout-out to her friend who sold his phone for her to get her passport.... Thanks for d info.

cry

They should bring her to the beat 97.9 too na.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ostopsmich(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
Threebear:

Pass or no pass, she is screwing a married man on live television yet everyone wants to pretend like nothing is happening because it is untouchable Bisola from team Efe. What I hate the most is injustice, why is gifty castigated and Bisola is ignored for doing the exact same thing?
Stop blaming Bisola for her actions, is she aware he is married? You can only blame her if she was aware he is married and still go ahead frolicking with him..this is a reality show abeg

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2017
janellemonae:
I actually want to apologize for insinuating dt kemen or bassey might be gay. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I forgot d society we live in & d fact dt it's a punishable offense in Nigeria.

I wasn't saying dt from a bad place of discrimination. It was harmless banter but I guess it's not so harmless.
I will personally tell St Peter to include your name in the list of candidates for heaven. Go and sin no more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2017
eosigwe:
I will personally tell St Peter to include your name in the list of candidates for heaven. Go and seen no more.

Lolz. Tnx.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Estellar: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2017
snezBaba:

grin
snezBaba:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2017
Some pple shaa, @ Threebear if someone takes it personal on u and say u re gay without any proof, how will u feel. U can imagine, u derive joy in denting someone's name, on just assuming what is not anywhere smelt to rumour talk more of proven to be true. We should be careful oo, Is not funny seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2017
Nigerians are usualy more lenient toward their male contestants. If a married woman does half the things TTT does, na war be that.

the moment she's up for eviction , she's going home

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2017
Gifty killing it, na your area be this grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2017
so the HMS want to produce a movie grin ...... Its nice o

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.