Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3149698 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2017
mediocre:
Nigerians are usualy more lenient toward their male contestants. If a married woman dies half the things TTT does, na war be that.

the moment she's up for eviction , she's going home

It's implicit sexism bro. Majority do not even know.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2017
eosigwe:
na only winch dey know winch
You dey mind them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 9:07am On Feb 15, 2017
This show is scripted, I knew it from the start. Tboss and gifty giving them content. They will use those two for ratings but neither will win. I noticed how the quickly tweet about her or gifty on their Twitter whatever their actions or in actions. I remember seeing the camera showing me tboss cuddles with miyonse, handling and all, even soma's late nite show with gifty was caught on camera. Why did the camera move away from bisola and ttt. Why the double standard cuz it involved two of the supposed Saints of the house who might likely win. Now everything on their Twitter is tboss and Jon this and that. How about others. By force romance with biased coverage on some specific HMs. Just crown the winner already and stop wasting people's money. And as for the fake HMs please...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2017
janellemonae:
I actually want to apologize for insinuating dt kemen or bassey might be gay. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I forgot d society we live in & d fact dt it's a punishable offense in Nigeria.

I wasn't saying dt from a bad place of discrimination. It was harmless banter but I guess it's not so harmless.
Nice one!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bravozulu: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2017
Threebear:
Nigerians are so ignorant. I knew right from stage that that Jon is gay, it doesn't take much to deceive you people. Pay close attention to his mannerisms, movement and expressions and see you have another gay dude in your hands.
But it doesn't really take much to deceive you guys, a few swap of saliva and all you guys are wetting yourselves.
There is a second gay guy in that house, I wont mention his name because he's a real housemate and I wouldn't wanna jeopardise his chances.
Bros! Don't be harsh, please take that Nigerians are so ignorant stuff back. You wey you know, you smart pass others because you fit identify gay? Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2017
This their drama and music task go make sense, they are doing this with improv, no scripts at all.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Lol. Tboss and TTT tried
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2017
The cocoice interview lasted for only thirty minutes, she said the truth and dare was part of the game no regrets. Asked if she would go back if she had the chance she said why not that her stay was fun. When osi asked her who she really liked the most she said bally though didn't know he had a gf. She gave her shout outs and left.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Guys, please someone should fill me in....

What happened between TTT & Bisola last night?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2017
ammyluv2002:

me too, please someone should give minute by minute details pls.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2017
smarteez:
This show is scripted, I knew it from the start. Tboss and gifty giving them content. They will use those two for ratings but neither will win. I noticed how the quickly tweet about her or gifty on their Twitter whatever their actions or in actions. I remember seeing the camera showing me tboss cuddles with miyonse, handling and all, even soma's late nite show with gifty was caught on camera. Why did the camera move away from bisola and ttt. Why the double standard cuz it involved two of the supposed Saints of the house who might likely win. Now everything on their Twitter is tboss and Jon this and that. How about others. By force romance with biased coverage on some specific HMs. Just crown the winner already and stop wasting people's money. And as for the fake HMs please...
forget this your conspiracy theory abeg. The camera showed gifty and soma just as it showed ttt and Bisola.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2017
yunafa:

Nothing happened, they slept like a baby cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Tboss sabi drama sha, I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2017
yunafa:
they were on their bed, they were gisting after that they started kissing. Kemen & efe were also in dat room but they left when they were kissing. Then later on i saw TTT's hand under d duvet doing wonders around bisola's V.Area "(Fingering" things) but the camera man was selfish, he watched d rest alone...... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2017
ammyluv2002:

we no know but they were on the verge of... But camera man no gree plus kemen and Efe vacate for them thinking that they... and kemen told the housemates downstairs that they left upstairs for TTT and bisola to...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JulietteO(f): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2017
janellemonae:

No, He did not tell ebuka on stage. He sold himself on stage as a single guy going in to get d ladies. He never mentioned married. Dts why it came as a surprise to everyone when it became a news story. Big brother got scammed, Dts why ebuka cannot even confront him wt it unlike d way he or biggie openly asks others abt their rltshps in d outside world.
I don't think TTT is married.....I mean there's no evidence of this, she could easily be his baby mama. Secondly, women are a jealous bunch, a wife could NEVER give her husband a pass for that....25 million or not

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2017
As we struggle give us bread and butter....bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks

smarteez:
The cocoice interview lasted for only thirty minutes, she said the truth and dare was part of the game no regrets. Asked if she would go back if she had the chance she said why not that her stay was fun. When osi asked her who she really liked the most she said bally though didn't know he had a gf. She gave her shout outs and left.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2017
100naira:
we no know but they were on the verge of... But camera man no gree plus kemen and Efe vacate for them thinking that they... and kemen told the housemates downstairs that they left upstairs for TTT and bisola to...
Lol..thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ExclusiveD(f): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2017
Finally i don see wetin tboss sabi do......she is good in acting but bisola na born actress grin nice drama smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2017
JulietteO:

I don't think TTT is married.....I mean there's no evidence of this, she could easily be his baby mama. Secondly, women are a jealous bunch, a wife could NEVER give her husband a pass for that....25 million or not
I think so too
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2017
JulietteO:

he is.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2017
peeps, good morning. I think we need all the housemates profiles. how can we be bullied into watching these people and we have no clue their names(in some cases, their real names), what they do...other big brother shows gave us detailed profiles on contestants...is it just me or is something happening that can be likened to a "scripted reality show"?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2017
ammyluv2002:

they kept kissing immediately the lights went off.. After a lil while, Bisola made a comment of which I didn't hear properly., but it seemed they agreed to stop kissing and sleep.. Bisola backed TTT (spooning) in a cuddling position. His hands seemed to be on her back though.. Im fairly certain nothing else happened cause her face was expression less and there wasn't any rhythmic movement.. My take...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2017
JulietteO:

JulietteO:

JulietteO:

"A wife could NEVER give her husband a pass for that". Are you sure? One man's food is another man's poison o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2017
Na Coco ice this smoking p1mp role fit well
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2017
yunafa:
peeps, good morning. I think we need all the housemates profiles. how can we be bullied into watching these people and we have no clue their names(in some cases, their real names), what they do...other big brother shows gave us detailed profiles on contestants...is it just me or is something happening that can be likened to a "scripted reality show"?
i think their profiles are on BBN website.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2017
geezprince:
he is.
This guy na detective.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

This guy na detective.
nah bruh,I found it on Twitter. Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2017
toseen7:
i think their profiles are on BBN website.
unbankable profiles you mean....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2017
to9ine:
they kept kissing immediately the lights went off.. After a lil while, Bisola made a comment of which I didn't hear properly., but it seemed they agreed to stop kissing and sleep.. Bisola backed TTT (spooning) in a cuddling position. His hands seemed to be on her back though.. Im fairly certain nothing else happened cause her face was expression less and there wasn't any rhythmic movement.. My take...
well detailed....thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

This guy na detective.
who please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.