Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132239 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
vladimiros:

Banky w gave them the best advice ever and she decided to call him proud and fake..

and gifty wants power and fame..

Oga what she said is that she saw proudness in him, so that's her own perception, isn't she entitled to her own opinion, if she says she doesn't know him and falz, isn't that her own personal opinion.... Guys stop been hypocritical, TTT has two kids and is running tins with bisola and has never mentioned it, y dnt u call him fake , y single out this one girl and begin to bash her, cos that's all u do, from d day this thread opened.....support ur preferred HM and stop this hate campaign for anoda

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
safarigirl:
I'm not supporting anybody, I don't even give a shiiit about the show. The person I liked is doing great for himself already

I don't know which last 3 editions you're talking about because i clearly remember not giving a hoot about Keagan's set

If you like go and kill yourself when Gifty is kicked out on Sunday, as you want to swallow everybody that is not supporting the dumb public toilet

Gifty's fans just don't understand that no matter who u are or where u are, Nigerians hate fakeness
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bisola is bringing out Bally's demons.... Bally's game is gradually falling apart.

He isn't as gentle as he pretends to be... housemates on alert

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bally should stfu jor, bisola is making sense. Staying together in marriage for thirty years doesn't necessarily mean they are in love
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bally & Bisola make una no fight ooooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
saintmark88:

Oga what she said is that she saw proudness in him, so that's her own perception, isn't she entitled to her own opinion, if she says she doesn't know him and falz, isn't that her own personal opinion.... Guys stop been hypocritical, TTT has two kids and is running tins with bisola and has never mentioned it, y dnt u call him fake , y single out this one girl and begin to bash her, cos that's all u do, from d day this thread opened.....support ur preferred HM and stop this hate campaign for anoda

if u follow my comments.. I have attacked TTT for ignoring his wife and kids..

when Biggie asked the housemate what they thought about Banky's speech they all said " it inspired them"

but somebody that wants power and fame, that was given advice on the main power and fame, called the messenger of power and fame fake and proud..

bruh common..

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s]
Enahi:

Who the F**k are you? Please get the hell outta here. You and your village American wannabe should go jump into the Lagoon.
[/s]

nonsense, money speaks! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
vladimiros:

Banky w gave them the best advice ever and she decided to call him proud and fake..

and gifty wants power and fame..

Stop deceiving people who did not watch, she never called him fake, she said he was not as friendly as the Mr Nigeria that came the other day. That it was obvious biggie paid him to be there!
You people keep lying, what do you stand to gain by tarnishing these little girls name.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Threebear:

Stop deceiving people who did not watch, she never called him fake, she said he was not as friendly as the Mr Nigeria that came the other day. That it was obvious biggie paid him to be there!
You people keep lying, what do you stand to gain by tarnishing these little girls name.

bruh I watched it,. she called the nigga fake.. and later went on to say it is obvious biggie paid him to be there

then biggie told her[b] "DO YOU REEALIZE WHAT IS AT STAKE HERE?"[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ollah2: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lucy001:

Yes I understood, but u never can tell, b/w her and TTT or big brother's wuru-wuru might come to play again grin

Lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
pocohantas:
biggie should stop this argument!
Bally is getting vexed and emotional... before they fight.
pls tell biggie to release marvis nah.........
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Enahi(f): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Threebear:

Who are you to lay out conditions for one's success are you god?
Wizkid who is undoubtedly one of the most successful artiste in Nigeria has one of the worst attitude....he is a snub, cold and condescending have that stopped him from being successful? What of the childish Davido or the crazy Tonto. Quit playing god because you are watching them 24 hours from your TV set. Everything is destiny, someone who will succeed will succeed, someone who will fail will fail.

Gifty wont go far until She learns to love and be true to herself. Gift doesnt love herself thats why she wont go far.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
safarigirl:
I'm not supporting anybody, I don't even give a shiiit about the show. The person I liked is doing great for himself already

I don't know which last 3 editions you're talking about because i clearly remember not giving a hoot about Keagan's set

If you like go and kill yourself when Gifty is kicked out on Sunday, as you want to swallow everybody that is not supporting the dumb public toilet
If I knew you were supporting soma, I would have known the poor boy would be evicted. You clearly cannot catch a break, please keep it that way, and don't support anyone again .we clearly know what happens when you do.
You supported both tayo and Melvin, you even broke down how they would win and which country will vote them, and then when they lost you started bombarding us with stories of their endorsements. LMAO
You were also team seyoudo till the poor boy quit the show, now you've supported soma and he even got less vote than miyonse. Girl take a hint!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Threebear:

haha! Why are u lying? If i no hear any other thing i hear "FAKE". Pls goan watch dat diary session again............BURSTED!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Enahi:

Gifty wont go far until She learns to love and be true to herself. Gift doesnt love herself thats why she wont go far.
She is already going far, from a video vixen to a contestant in one of the biggest reality shows in Africa. How is she not going far?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Enahi:

free am, them never understand..

somebody that has never been to the UK or USA, but tries so hard to talk like them hates him/herself deeply..

meanwhile the HM who lived in UK, France and US (JOn) has a Nigerian accent..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chaai! My subscription don expire oo
Abeg who sabi any Gotv cheat for here
Epp my life abeg
I will reward that pesin wen I blow

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
toseen7:
haha! Why are u lying? If i no hear any other thing i hear "FAKE". Pls goan watch dat diary session again............BURSTED!!!

the dude obviously did not watch her diary session, probably heard it as gist in public transport..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Threebear:

If I knew you were supporting soma, I would have known the poor boy would be evicted. You clearly cannot catch a break, please keep it that way, and don't support anyone again .we clearly know what happens when you do.
vladimiros:

if u follow my comments.. I have attacked TTT for ignoring his wife and kids..

when Biggie asked the housemate what they thought about Banky's speech they all said " it inspired them"

but somebody that wants power and fame, that was given advice on the main power and fame, called the messenger of power and fame fake and proud..

bruh common..

Baba, haba nah, respect her opinion, nah she know wetin she see way make am talk am.... Mayb from her own perception, the way he delivered the msg is what she had an issue with... Remember wht u say is as important as how u say it...... So it's her opinion, respect it... Nah hu wear shoe know we're e dey pain am
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Threebear:

She is already going far, from a video vixen to a contestant in one of the biggest reality shows in Africa. How is she not going far?

Video Vixen?

that's not what she told Jon

she told JOn that she is such a popular actress, that people never let her be on the streets, that people always want to be wit her because she is a very popular actress..

abi u no watch that episode?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Threebear:

you should keep yourself off social media, we've clearly seen you're mentally imbalanced

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
whiteprince:
Chaai! My subscription don expire oo
Abeg who sabi any Gotv cheat for here
Epp my life abeg
I will reward that pesin wen I blow

The station is free bro undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Biggie should have given Bisola the task he gave Marvis...

It will be funny to see Bisola try to keep mute.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
safarigirl:
you should keep yourself off social media, we've clearly seen you're mentally imbalanced
And you should quit supporting people and transferring your ill luck to them.
Some people are clearly born with bad luck.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Biggie should have given Bisola the task he gave Marvis...

It will be funny to see Bisola try to keep mute.
Lool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
saintmark88:

Baba, haba nah, respect her opinion, nah she know wetin she see way make am talk am.... Mayb from her own perception, the way he delivered the msg is what she had an issue with... Remember wht u say is as important as how u say it...... So it's her opinion, respect it... Nah hu wear shoe know we're e dey pain am

bruv, Banky was FAR FAR from proud, he was helpful..

all the HMs said Banky gave them the best life advise so far in the show..

if u watched it too, u would know what I am saying..

Banky was very humble with them, but in her world its " proudness"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Please what are bisola and Bally arguing about
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
seniormallam:
I don fuckup ooooooooooooooo, thanks baba gifty na sure odd na
gifty going home na sure game baba.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
janellemonae:
I think pple should stick to dissing housemates and not other posters.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about a housemate, they are also entitled to their bias, hypocrisy or hatred of a housemate.
It's up to u to sell d person u like, or not. Defend d person u like, or not. And just keep it moving.

It's really silly to diss posters for their opinions abt a housemate. Very immature. Says more abt u dn d person ur dissing.

God bless you for this post,I wonder why most of the fanatics supporting Efe are displaying their bigotry,fanaticism,hypocrisy and extremism to the public.Must we argue and insult each other everytime,@Vladimorous respect your right to freedom of expression,you don't have the right to insult or accuse fans from other parties,and also don't impose your favourite housemate on anyone.Just be careful and comport yourself,stop behaving like a schmuck.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
toseen7:
pls tell biggie to release marvis nah.........
Very mumu task.
Thank God it's Marvis, if say na Bisola...she for done die.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
vladimiros:

bruv, Banky was FAR FAR from proud, he was helpful..

all the HMs said Banky gave them the best life advise so far in the show..

if u watched it too, u would know what I am saying..

Banky was very humble with them, but in her world its " proudness"
That's your opinion, clearly she didn't think so. Isn't she allowed her opinion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.