Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3137565 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
eosigwe:
gifty going home na sure game baba.

wait is it actually on Nairabet?

can I bet double chance?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
vladimiros:

bruv, Banky was FAR FAR from proud, he was helpful..

all the HMs said Banky gave them the best life advise so far in the show..

if u watched it too, u would know what I am saying..

Banky was very humble with them, but in her world its " proudness"

Pls respect that we see things differntly, because oda HMs said the guy was cool doesn't mean that if she wasn't okay wif his presence she should now swallow it and go with the crowd..... I'm done wif this argument, because no matter what we say u will never respect her opinion, because u dnt like her

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Very mumu task.
Thank God it's Marvis, if say na Bisola...she for done die.
aswear, marvis try o, Na bisola biggie suppose give that task.... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Threebear:

That's your opinion, clearly she didn't think so. Isn't she allowed her opinion?

bruv stop defending obvious FAKENESS..

banky's advice was pretty much " the hustle does not stop here, do ur shiit well and people would pay u"..

how is THAT pride ..biko?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
saintmark88:

Baba, haba nah, respect her opinion, nah she know wetin she see way make am talk am.... Mayb from her own perception, the way he delivered the msg is what she had an issue with... Remember wht u say is as important as how u say it...... So it's her opinion, respect it... Nah hu wear shoe know we're e dey pain am
You have d right to support any HM but don't support blindly...What d hell do you mean by her perception..Did see anything fake about banky when he was having a chat with d HM..All d HM were inspired..Nah people like you go dey mumu for woman dey wash pant and bra...mtcheeeew

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
saintmark88:

Pls respect that we see things differntly, because oda HMs said the guy was cool doesn't mean that if she wasn't okay wif his presence she should now swallow it and go with the crowd..... I'm done wif this argument, because no matter what we say u will never respect her opinion, because u dnt like her

the problem I have is u people that don't want to admit what she did was obviously wrong and fake..

If u know me on the forum, I did not like Miyonse, but I prayed and hoped for his success

I want all of them to make it, but when u see one of them just fumbling with the exposure it gets annoying..

later.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
vladimiros:

wait is it actually on Nairabet?
can I bet double chance?
e dey PayPorte bet o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
cabalocracy:

You have d right to support any HM but don't support blindly...What d hell do you mean by her perception..Did see anything fake about banky when he was having a chat with d HM..All d HM were inspired..Nah people like you go dey mumu for woman dey wash pant and bra...mtcheeeew

am beginning to think this people defending her for calling Banky proud don't even know the meaning of proud..

this is not even a matter of perception, Banky was very humble with them..

which kind village perception changes humble to proud?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
vladimiros:

Video Vixen?

that's not what she told Jon

she told JOn that she is such a popular actress, that people never let her be on the streets, that people always want to be wit her because she is a very popular actress..

abi u no watch that episode?
Ha baba wetin i fit give you oooooo............. Tiri Gbosa 4 u!!!!!! I watch dat too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
I love Gifty.
coman beat me

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
vladimiros:

bruv stop defending obvious FAKENESS..

banky's advice was pretty much " the hustle does not stop here, do ur shiit well and people would pay u"..

how is THAT pride ..biko?
That's one reason Nigeria can never go far, lording your opinion over others. You thought he was real, she thought he was fake.. who are you to say hers is wrong and yours is right?
Maybe she is more perceptive than you are, giving the stories we have heard about banky even his protegee wizkid calling him out severally for cheating him and taking advantage of his naivety,it is not far fetched to say Gifty might be onto something.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
toseen7:
Ha baba wetin i fit give you oooooo............. Tiri Gbosa 4 u!!!!!! I watch dat too

it was late in the Night

Jon just finished talking about schooling in France and USA..

Gifty decided to talk her part,then she went on about how she is a very popular actress, people don't want to leave her alone because she is a such a popular actress

Jon and the other HM just dey give gifty coded #YINMU
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Gradually, this thread is metamorphosing into a virtual Boxing ring. People just wanna shove their opinions down your throat, without giving a thought about yours.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
JehanEddy07:

The station is free bro undecided
Kai its not
Abeg stop whining me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
I thot the purpose of this thread is to get updates on what the House Mates are up to! whats with the insults & hateful remarks??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Threebear:

That's one reason Nigeria can never go far, lording your opinion over others. You thought he was real, she thought he was fake.. who are you to say hers is wrong and yours is right?
Maybe she is more perceptive than you are, giving the stories we have heard about banky even his protegee wizkid calling him out severally for cheating him and taking advantage of his naivety,it is not far fetched to say Gifty might be onto something.

This is not about Banky and wizkids isshhh.

this is about how Banky was with them. nd that was " humble"

did u even watch Banky speech to HMs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
toseen7:
I swear some people watch from their neighbors window. She never called herself a top actress, she said some people clone her social media account and use it to exploit her fans.She even mentioned some instance where those people approached her in restaurants and she even had to foot their transport bills. Where and when did she call herself a top actress, softly dey lie.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
The chairman of Gifty BBN Campaign is well paid, that person just dey tackle comments left,right & center..... Thumbs up!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
DzTzl:
I thot the purpose of this thread is to get updates on what the House Mates are up to! whats with the insults & hateful remarks??

they are still arguing that matter ohh..

nothing much..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by loteliz(f): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
toseen7:
Some people are behaving like kids on this thread......Somebody should shut up 4 somebody nah grin grin grin
As if we came here to read insults and bashings instead of updates. I just weak.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Threebear:

I swear some people watch from their neighbors window. She never called herself a top actress, she said some people clone her social media account and use it to exploit her fans.She even mentioned some instance where those people approached her in restaurants and she even had to foot their transport bills. Where and when did she call herself a top actress, softly dey lie.

THATS NOT TRUE..

this happened the day Jon entered late in the night

she never ONCE mentioned Social Media..

SHE said she is such a popular actress people disturb her..

baba u no dey watch d show sef..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
DzTzl:

Is it not funny how people find it easier to insult and than give updates?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
vladimiros:

This is not about Banky and wizkids isshhh.

this is about how Banky was with them. nd that was " humble"

did u even watch Banky speech to HMs?
Yes I watched and I thought it was pretty much rehearsed and unauthentic. Unlike the Mr Nigeria that seemed very genuine and happy to be there, Banky seemed like he was counting down the minutes. Not the mention his reluctance to part with any of his possessions.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
XD3G:

they are just decorating for tomorrow Gyration and Truth or dare party..

nothing much is happening..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Threebear:

how did u know i'm watching 4rm my neighbour's window..,i'm very sure u dont have a normal human eyes, but an Eagle's own grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Threebear:

Yes I watched and I thought it was pretty much rehearsed and unauthentic. Unlike the Mr Nigeria that seemed very genuine and happy to be there, Banky seemed like he was counting down the minutes. Not the mention his reluctance to part with any of his possessions.

guy are u sure u are not related to Gifty?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by loteliz(f): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
ifyalways:
What sort of fvckery is going on here
We decided to follow this thread to get updates on bbn and all of a sudden, it turned into a battlefield.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
vladimiros:

Video Vixen?

that's not what she told Jon

she told JOn that she is such a popular actress, that people never let her be on the streets, that people always want to be wit her because she is a very popular actress..

abi u no watch that episode?
I think our definitions of POPULAR varies and for someone like gifty, suffering from chronic delusion...you can only imagine why she thinks she is popular.

A blogger, once called CDQ an upcoming rapper and he went about spitting fire and brimstones, laying curses on the blogger and his family. To CDQ he is a POPULAR rapper, to the blogger he is upcoming.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
vladimiros:

THATS NOT TRUE..

this happened the day Jon entered late in the night

she never ONCE mentioned Social Media..

SHE said she is such a popular actress people disturb her..

baba u no dey watch d show sef..
Dude, you need to install DSTV catch up. Cos clearly you aren't watching the show.
I even remember their sitting positions that day, Gifty was sitting with Bally, drinking a yogurt or milk from a glass and Uriel was beside Kamen.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nothing much happening in the house.
They are preparing their party room.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
XD3G:

No vex jare, actually the house is a little bit boring at the moment, they are only decorating their "party room"...... Watch out for the payporte arena games dis night. Jahbless!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
cabalocracy:

U come from a linage of fools........

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.