Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo (44565 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by jonhemma11: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Above is a photo of President Buhari on a phone Call with the acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo this evening.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/buhari-is-alivesee-photo-of-buhari-on.html

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by yarimo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mtcheeew yeye man see how he is just relaxing , and back here in nigeria where he claims he is the president people are just suffering . and how are we going to believe he is really speaking with OSIBANJO and not photoshop ? Because this government and lies are like 5 and 6 grin

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Solowande(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why wasting all ur energy tryin to convince us dat bubu is alive?

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by casttlebarbz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
see as him dey cross him yeye leg like economy of Nigeria

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by niyiduke01(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
@ OP..O God...please give this guy small sense again..dem don stole the former one..

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Solowande:
Why wasting all ur energy tryin to convince us dat bubu is alive?

Obviously you don't watch Channels TV. That program was just this night.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Flatties: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wasu gudu su gudu,!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by psucc(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
una don start again? Na like this una do for Yar'adua.
Why una no leave Buhari to take time treat himself?
So Osinbajo phone na 32" screen. Na who d help am carry the waka.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by chinoify: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Cat with 9 lives

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Solowande(m): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

Obviously you don't watch Channels TV. That program was just this night.
y can't u read to understand b4 quoting me?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by idupaul: 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
chinoify:
Cat with 9 lives

A failed cat

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by agabusta: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
God bless Mr. President! Please rest well and come and resume work.

Its only the ignorant that doesn't know that rest and holiday are as important as the work itself.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by abokibuhari: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
The idiat sit down like person way no get wor lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by ojun50(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dis man will nt die u people should get over it nd let find solutions to d economy problem

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dat illiterate culd b goin thru rigormotis...so he culd actually stay stretched, legs crossed, hold a mobile 2 his ears n be stone cold dead undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
my champagne is chilling waiting for the best news of the year plxzzx god of abscha yaradua do something

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by nwabobo: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
jonhemma11:
Above is a photo of President Buhari on a phone Call with the acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo this evening.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/buhari-is-alivesee-photo-of-buhari-on.html

See the mosquito legs.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
psucc:
una don start again? Na like this una do for Yar'adua.

Why una no leave Buhari to take time treat himself?

So Osinbajo phone na 32" screen. Na who d help am carry the waka.
Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by HtwoOw: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
hahahahahahah , i spy mynd44 , this thread is eithe getting locked or going to FP , make i park

For the doubting Thomases on this thread, That program on TV is Channels Sunday program , zoom the Image , you'll see the time and date

Buhari is Alive , Now 9Jabet pay me my money !!!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by mykeljosef: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
swap this old man for Obama

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is not UK. I pray our President hasn't passed but this post is proving otherwise. Why put out an old photo of General Buhari?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Nature8(m): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Ok..

It's good to be back, after a long journey..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by DozieInc(m): 12:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Is he in UK or Germany He is OK, good, but why all the mystery .

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Let them keep deceiving themselves. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Vision4God: 12:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Mr president
Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by sweerychick(f): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2017
I highly doubt that photo, that doesn't look UK, it looks more like aso villa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by kilode100(f): 4:53am On Jan 23, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew yeye man see how he is just relaxing , and back here in nigeria where he claims he is the president people are just suffering . and how are we going to believe he is really speaking with OSIBANJO and not photoshop ? Because this government and lies are like 5 and 6 grin

As in, see his dirty spidery legs.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by vedaxcool(m): 5:32am On Jan 23, 2017
[s]
yarimo:
[/s]

Another pained heart .... Whose evil desires failed to come to pass.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by azimibraun: 5:38am On Jan 23, 2017
Watching Politics today on Channels Tv. Ah! Fayose will celebrate well. He was on the programme insulting the President all through. This picture will now show him the President watched and listened to him. Congrats to you Fayose. Somebody hold Fayose so he doesn't dance naked on the street this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2017
No clearer picture... just one pic with him (as alledged) 90% blocking his face... must the picture be taken while he is on phone and wearing a black cap?... i could see nothing

With the many lies from this administration.. one only begins to wonder.

The best way to debunk this lies, a clearer picture would tell us better, or having a chat with a small group.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by azimibraun: 5:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Dreamwaker:
This is not UK. I pray our President hasn't passed but this post is proving otherwise. Why put out an old photo of General Buhari?
Shame on you. That is Femi Adesina on Channelstv Politics today. The reason I don't respect most of your comments on NL is this. You are on another thread talking about how Femi Adesina said he does not know if PMB usues Aso rock medical facility. You were condemning PMB on that issue on another thread and on this thread you are claiming it's an old picture. Meanwhile your fresh news of Aso rock clinic came from that programme on the TV screen from picture you claim is old. Give your life to God pls.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo by azimibraun: 5:54am On Jan 23, 2017
Esseite:
No clearer picture... just one pic with him (as alledged) 90% blocking his face... must the picture be taken while he is on phone and wearing a black cap?... i could see nothing

With the many lies from this administration.. one only begins to wonder.

The best way to debunk this lies, a clearer picture would tell us better, or having a chat with a small group.
A Man who went to rest? What do you tell the small group? " You people should come o! One..One pound each... we want you people to gather and PMB will talk with you then we video and put it on the internet to show he is not dead" UK doesn't have such stupid Nigerians living in it. my fear is that the person who took this picture of Buhari and put it out is not fired by him. That picture was clearly taken without him knowing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.