Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) (4880 Views)

Come In Here For All Hybrids And Opvs Vegetable Seeds.. / Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) / Treated Hybrids Tenera & Dura Palm Kennels With Delivery Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by Mabizeka: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I am , not by choice, I starred reading the encyclopedia primary 6 - Jss1 , I never knew I was assimilating the problems and choas Nature of the World , later ,much later i, I learnt to find peace and uniformity in the Chaos , Good morning smiley , really cold today right ?
Yeah really cold here too. It rained heavily on my side yesterday night. Very nice to read about your hobby. I love nature too but I'm kinda fearful of creepy stuffs at times lol. But we are all surrounded by nature and there's no way we can avoid it
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by TheSourcerer: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Mabizeka:
Yeah really cold here too. It rained heavily on my side yesterday night. Very nice to read about your hobby. I love nature too but I'm kinda fearful of creepy stuffs at times lol. But we are all surrounded by nature and there's no way we can avoid it
We can by living blindly in bliss but it still surrounds us , we may as well cover our eyes and pass through (a well adapted means of survival) denial some call it , still its blissful ignorance and it works , and to those who know , well I respect them because they sacrifice their fears for knowledge , for example I did not just wake up saying no God does not exist ,we sacrificed of 'fear ' of the devil of facing hell for eternity for the quest of knowledge , knowledge is limitless and the urge to learn is killing , fascinating at first but when you can't stop learning and or 'sourcing ' what next ?

Lol that's what makes life beautiful ,

Tell me , what do you think about the universe smiley ?explaining without spiritual or religious opinions or influence
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by Mabizeka: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2022
TheSourcerer:
We can by living blindly in bliss but it still surrounds us , we may as well cover our eyes and pass through (a well adapted means of survival) denial some call it , still its blissful ignorance and it works , and to those who know , well I respect them because they sacrifice their fears for knowledge , for example I did not just wake up saying no God does not exist ,we sacrificed of 'fear ' of the devil of facing hell for eternity for the quest of knowledge , knowledge is limitless and the urge to learn is killing , fascinating at first but when you can't stop learning and or 'sourcing ' what next ?

Lol that's what makes life beautiful ,

Tell me , what do you think about the universe smiley ?explaining without spiritual or religious opinions or influence
Lol dear. Ok in my own view of this world, I think everything happens for a reason and there's nothing that happens today that have not happened before. Some humans believes so much in their church or mosque but I believe so much in good deeds as my religion. Whatever someone sowed he shall reap. And we can have a lot of peace in this world if we can all embrace nature. We humans should use what nature offers us to solve our problems without hurting each other. And for me karma truly exist.
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by TheSourcerer: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mabizeka:
Lol dear. Ok in my own view of this world, I think everything happens for a reason and there's nothing that happens today that have not happened before. Some humans believes so much in their church or mosque but I believe so much in good deeds as my religion. Whatever someone sowed he shall reap. And we can have a lot of peace in this world if we can all embrace nature. We humans should use what nature offers us to solve our problems without hurting each other. And for me karma truly exist.
Nothing happens for any thing logical , children get hit my random cars , stray bullets ? Does this not you wonder if things 'actually happen for a reason' ...
I'll explain something to you
Your definition of God is Good, loving, benovelent , all loving ,

Do you know I God should rape a baby , your mind will in one way or another convince you it was the right thing to do , because 'God is holy ' he must have had a good reason to have raped him , .

And yeah I live on morality and the principle que Sera Sera .smiley had lunch ?
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by Mabizeka: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Nothing happens for any thing logical , children get hit my random cars , stray bullets ? Does this not you wonder if things 'actually happen for a reason' ...
I'll explain something to you
Your definition of God is Good, loving, benovelent , all loving ,

Do you know I God should rape a baby , your mind will in one way or another convince you it was the right thing to do , because 'God is holy ' he must have had a good reason to have raped him , .

And yeah I live on morality and the principle que Sera Sera .smiley had lunch ?
I understand. My beliefs also bothers on the principle of live and let others live too. Anything that will favour you hence you didn't make another man cry is welcome. And whether I've had launch? Yes bro and thanks for your concern. I'll chat you on WhatsApp so that I'll know how we can meet. Thanks once again
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by TheSourcerer: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mabizeka:
I understand. My beliefs also bothers on the principle of live and let others live too. Anything that will favour you hence you didn't make another man cry is welcome. And whether I've had launch? Yes bro and thanks for your concern. I'll chat you on WhatsApp so that I'll know how we can meet. Thanks once again
can't wait ..
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thanks all guys...as you are enjoying your conversations here...pls promote my biz also...its agric forum pls...dont let us change it...na beg i beg...
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2022
Good morning lovely customers...dont forget we still offer the best agricultural services and planting materials all seasons..
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by Mabizeka: 4:16pm On May 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
can't wait ..
Good day boss. I hope all is well with you? My regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2022
Good morning...dont forget planting is still much on...
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Good morning ...thank God is friday.
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Call us today...
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Order for all types of seeds and seedlings ....
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by cashpoint(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Can I chat or call +2347067810518 I need 10,000 stands of seedlings
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
08131034663 whatsapp and call also....or 08055316123 thanks
cashpoint:
Can I chat or call +2347067810518 I need 10,000 stands of seedlings
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 6:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Its weekend ...TGIF from us ...
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 4:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Good morning ....
Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2022
My Indian man plantains buyer on farm inspection for next fruits...they can only come if you have have good outcome...buy the best plantains suckers from us...

Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2022
We offer farm consultation on tree crops and veggies...

Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Check the hybrid oilpalm....

Re: Cooca Seedlings, Oil Palm, Plantain SUCKERS Available (ALL HYBRIDS) by orlabass(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2023
Happy new week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Detail Updates Of My Ginger Farm Project In Southern Kaduna / Now Open In Nigeria!!-Aroms Farms Nig Ltd (Plantain/Banana Macro-Sucker Biz) / How To Do Okra, Fresh Pepper, Vegetable Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.