Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19352 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

im here ooooo
i almost fell asleep at my computer, again.
i need to stop making a bed here. lol

I missed you babe I wish I was there to rock you to sleep sad
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2009
michelin89:

Do you know it's 7 am and I haven't slept this night? Yeah, i basically sleep in the afternoon and live at night.

I am weird.
wow!!! its like your living on time zones in america. lol

OgidiBoy:

I missed you babe I wish I was there to rock you to sleep sad
baby, i wish you were here too sad
just sleep next to me and hold me tightly.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2009
Believe I fell I am a bat. My eyes are heavy now. I must really consider going to bed.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2009
Amaka do you like cuddling ? I love to cuddle kiss
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2009
michelin89:

Believe I fell I am a bat. My eyes are heavy now. I must really consider going to bed.

Maybe na2day can come rock you to sleep too awwwwww embarassed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2009
yes i love to cuddle.  kiss
rock me to sleep babe.

michelin89:

yes, i think you should sleep now oooo.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Maybe na2day can come rock you to sleep too awwwwww embarassed

Sorry never with that puff puff! lipsrsealed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2009
What if while we cuddling and things get heated and we go the extra mile, are you going to be mad at me in the morning ?

THE-AMAKA:

yes i love to cuddle. kiss
rock me to sleep babe.
yes, i think you should sleep now oooo.

michelin89:

Sorry never with that puff puff! lipsrsealed

His a good guy, you really need to get to know him
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Ahahhahah! Sorry good guy + puff puff is a wrong match.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What if while we cuddling and things get heated and we go the extra mile, are you going to be mad at me in the morning ?

why should i be mad at you in the morning? only if you sucked at what you did ill be pissed. grin kiss
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

why should i be mad at you in the morning? only if you sucked at what you did ill be pissed. grin kiss

Don't even let that bother you boo, I've been around the block a few times and never had any complaints kiss
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2009
what the heck is going on here? did u guys read the title of the thread? make i go bring koboko, if i catch una eh! angry angry angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2009
@napuffpuff?

Are you upset? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
@mich- I'll try to send them tonight, anybody else game?

@aMAKA-- Did you know that Kelly Hansome was from Owerri? grin grin grin grin grin

Figures though!! grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
Hey plat Amaka is not here, we can mess around kiss grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

hahahhaha Amaka will hang ur head by a thread grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2009
soooo ummm are u coming to play in the snow with me grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by dapsycool(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2009
platinumnk
I don come back grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2009
platinumnk:

soooo ummm are u coming to play in the snow with me grin grin grin

Do you know how many inches you'll getting ? we got about half and inch over here. Girl I'm coming down so you and I and the twins can all play in the snow. After that we can all hang out in a Hot Tub, nothing like a dip in a hot tub on a cold winter night. kiss kiss
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 05, 2009
I have been feeling so lazy today. Anyways Plat I am waiting, when you are ready please send them.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 1:51am On Dec 05, 2009
ok i just got home, hahhah ogidi im so excited for the snow!! im charging my camera now, the temp is falling like mad and ice is landing on cars grin grin grin

come and join the twins. . . .

@dapys- u finished ur court??
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 05, 2009
Lots of Hot chicks and blistered hands dey on this forum sha.

Let's apply limits na.

Like no more naked pixs posting undecided
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:10am On Dec 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

and i fell for it again.
we are OFFICIALLY over this time.
dont ever address me here on this forum again.
you didnt think i would see that comment? if youre gonna cheat dont be obvious about it!
WTF?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 2:12am On Dec 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Lots of Hot chicks and blistered hands dey on this forum sha.

Let's apply limits na.

Like no more unclothed pixs posting undecided

commot from dia tongue tongue
it is just fun lipsrsealed
where did u see unclothed pics? i would like to know grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 05, 2009
platinumnk:

commot from dia tongue tongue
it is just fun lipsrsealed
where did u see unclothed pics? i would like to know grin grin grin grin tongue
Dnt worry, I saw nothing.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 2:20am On Dec 05, 2009
ok grin  Go and check with your Optometrist grin grin tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 2:45am On Dec 05, 2009
@Mich- grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 3:52am On Dec 05, 2009
ITS SNOWING IN LOUISIANA!!! YAAAy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 4:22am On Dec 05, 2009
Don't go out in the snow without me ooooo sad
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 4:30am On Dec 05, 2009
come onnn help me put my snow boots on grin grin grin
i need ur help puting on my sweater grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 4:40am On Dec 05, 2009
platinumnk:

come onnn help me put my snow boots on grin grin grin
i need your help puting on my sweater grin grin

I don't think I want to be putting on anything on you, I'm sure the twins want to see the snow too wink wink
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by dapsycool(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2009
platinumnk:

@dapys- u finished your court??

Yes o, and maga don finally agree to pay (Not what you think), anyway there is enough to insure the factory now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23)

Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware / What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.