Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19353 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 1:08am On Dec 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

@ platinum
lookin sexy! grin

Thanks sha. . . trying to look as hott as you ma dear kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

michelin89:

No way. I am just back from my family shrine and my prophet has told me someone whose name starts with S and ends with -auron is going to fall deeply in love with me. grin grin

Jesus Wept!!1 cry cry cry Ma heart is broken embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:10am On Dec 07, 2009
thanks boo! kiss

so sauron actually has babes that want him? shocked
well im shocked.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 1:48am On Dec 07, 2009
^^u didnt know grin grin

he puts on that fierce facade to keep the girls away from him
hes a total hottie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[size=2pt] that is leaving me for mich [/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 4:23am On Dec 07, 2009
michelin89:

napuffpuff

Do you know I prefer ekala?? tongue tongue tongue

Overblown bonx!!! grin grin grin

obviously since u got get to eat once in 2 days anybody that looks better than u is over blown even the broom stick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 07, 2009
Oh please can't you see my thighs? cool Muscles my dear!!!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:42am On Dec 07, 2009
michelin89:

Oh please can't you see my thighs? cool Muscles my dear!!!
dont mind him, he is jealous that he cant have you.
cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 4:53am On Dec 07, 2009
michelin89:

Oh please can't you see my thighs?  cool Muscles my dear!!!

turkey leg fat pass your leg sef, even with all the pillows u stuck there, nothing for u  tongue tongue tongue

THE-AMAKA:

dont mind him, he is jealous that he cant have you.
cool

thunder fire u! angry angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:55am On Dec 07, 2009
then stop obsessing over here!!
na2day we can all see right through you, you love michelin, just admit it. tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

turkey leg fat pass your leg sef, even with all the pillows u stuck there, nothing for u  tongue tongue tongue

You are joking dude! cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 4:58am On Dec 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

then stop obsessing over here!!
na2day we can all see right through you, you love michelin, just admit it. tongue

mumu, can't u read the title of the thread? i didn't see the name "amaka" in there.

michelin89:

You are joking dude! cool

nope!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2009
Mich and na2day i now pronounce u man and wife grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2009
^^^ Abi oh.  grin

Although I think Na2day is more into Michy than she is into him.  tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Mich and na2day i now pronounce u man and wife grin grin grin

i reject it in Jesus name! all forces of darkness that want to destroy my future, die by fire! angry angry angry

chiogo:

^^^ Abi oh.  grin

Although I think Na2day is more into Michy than she is into himtongue

thunder fire that mouth of urs! i was minding my own damn biz when this creature called mich yimed me and started talking crap! i wasn't the one that made the thread, i didn't yim her, she yimed me, so what gave u the slightest inclination that i was into uglies? angry angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2009
As long as they both stop displaying it like Plat was displayng her naked pix, I dont mind.

Get on YIM, all of you, puhh lzzzz.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

As long as they both stop displaying it like Plat was displayng her unclothed pix, I dont mind.

Get on YIM, all of you, puhh lzzzz.

why is does plat's pic bother u so much? is her bo0bs that much bigger than urs?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2009
loool na2day? thunder fire ur yansh. grin grin

lol@ Gators.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

why is does plat's pic bother u so much? is her bo0bs that much bigger than urs?  undecided undecided undecided
Yes, that's why. It's very intimidating.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2009
chiogo:

loool na2day? thunder fire your yansh. grin grin

lol@ Gators.

i have two yansh, which one will thunder fire? the left one or the right one? choose wisely ooo! tongue tongue tongue

FL Gators:

Yes, that's why. It's very intimidating.

do u mind if the rest of us that want to see it enjoy it in peace? angry angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

i have two yansh, which one will thunder fire? the left one or the right one? choose wisely ooo! tongue tongue tongue
Both!!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 07, 2009
And that's why I said YIM. . . . tongue tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2009
Gators, chiogo (the underage), Gators --- what's going on here? angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2009
chiogo:

Both!!

nope, it is either A or B, u can't eat ur cake and have it
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

You havent answered my question on the other thread. . . . try not to leave me hanging.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 6:26am On Dec 07, 2009
Dem wan bomb your yansh? I fit send bomb give am make she use? cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2009
TheSeeker angry angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

Dem wan bomb your yansh? I fit send bomb give am make she use? cool

dem dey bomb breeze?  cool cool cool

FL Gators:

TheSeeker angry angry angry

what? can't u see he is busy? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

The underage? WTF? That isn't part of my id.  tongue
Ask Na2day? what's going on.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

You havent answered my question on the other thread. . . . try not to leave me hanging.
Gators, I'll review your question and get back to you ASAP grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day

Why live in denial? You can't do without me!!!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

nope, it is either A or B, u can't eat your cake and have it
I can have my cake and eat it too. Dunno about you!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2009
chiogo:

The underage? WTF? That isn't part of my id.  tongue
Ask Na2day? what's going on.
I will be mod tomorrow and I will move a motion that all you youngsters on this forum should have your handles laced with 'underage' angry grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

what? can't u see he is busy?  tongue tongue tongue
excuse me, face your Mitchelin and let him face me. . . .

Mitchelin, na2day? wants to see your package in peace.

TheSeeker:

Gators, I'll review your question and get back to you ASAP grin
Waiting. Cuz it seems like someone hurt you

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23)

Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware / What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.