Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) (29057 Views)

Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by ogochukwu247(f): 4:46am On Jan 23, 2017
The Lagos State Police on January 20, 2017 arrested two members of a notorious armed robbery gang along railway line by Moshalasi Alhaja area of Lagos State.
At about 04:15HRS of the said date the command received a distress call from a resident alleging that armed men were terrorizing inhabitants along railway line by Moshalasi in Agege.

The patrol team were mobilized to the scene, immediately the miscreants sighted the policemen they opened fire on the policemen, the police responded and two of the suspected armed robbers were apprehended.

The suspects had robbed different victims at gun point, but with the swift response of the police operatives some stolen items were recovered and taken into custody as exhibits.

A cut to size locally-made double barrel, six (6) rounds of ammunition, eleven (11) handsets of different brands, laptops, two (2) television sets and wraps of weeds suspected to be Indian hemp were recovered from the suspects.

Effort is on to effect the arrest of other gang members at large as the suspects apprehended have confessed that their modus operandi is to rob unsuspecting members of the public and dispossess them of their property and sold for cash.

The commands' PPRO SP Dolapo Badmos said the suspects will be transferred to SARS for further investigation as she advised members of the public to be vigilant and be rest assured that the Lagos state police command will do its very best to keep criminals and criminal activities at bay in the state.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/01/photo-two-members-of-notorious-armed.html

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 23, 2017
Since there are no names, which people get that kain face and head? AFO nja or IP ob? grin

7 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by mykeljosef: 5:02am On Jan 23, 2017
see the kind miserable generator dem go steal sef

must be Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Recession!! Recession!!!!! Recession!!!!!

How long will thou last

2 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by HtwoOw: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Ernest777:

How long will thou last

You blame recession which was orchestrated by ineffectual buffoon GEJ

But you failed to mention that they had guns which is rented with payment upfront

I pity your recession blaming hobby

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Reccession is not enough reason for one to commit crime. We all are experiencing this recession if you ask me.

Beware of these OMO ALE JATIJATIs...

NCAN members will be disappointed becos we ascertain their tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by valdes00(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Huh, no be POS I dey see for Dia.....
Chineke ....
See upgrading.... No story say u no gt money....
In Other News....
A teacher will say write an essay about a day u will never forget, after she will give u 13/50 as if she were there that day.

3 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by MrGreenMavro: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
I tot the topic was Two Top Guilders Of Notorious MMM Gang Arrested In Lagos cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Neduzze5(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
NCAN Reporting live.... We know say na dem dem!!

People from the BRR!!

You don't know the meaning of the BRR?? shocked

Okay! If I say Brown, you say Roof, Omo say Republic, Omo na you sabi!! lipsrsealed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
For affordable and durable window blind , check my signature

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
NCAN REPORTING LIVE FROM BENIN CITY

NO NAMES TO REPORT..

BYE

3 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by yaqq: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Junior robbers
Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by addizzle(f): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Buhari oooo....I sight my neigbours phone n generator...Obong come see shumphin
Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Royalfurnitures: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Good job, make sure justice takes its course

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Promismike(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
ok
Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
bcoz they r afonjas names not written if na onye biafra now...u go put am in capitals..Say no to tribalism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by efilefun(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
mykeljosef:
see the kind miserable generator dem go steal sef

must be Igbos
The Gen don suffer, the owner should be glad they took away such gen
Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Great job! I think its high time to start publishing their names and pictures along with their parents own and that of the exact place they are from.

This will in a way reduce crimes and people will learn to live within their means.

My opinion

2 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by sakalisis(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Good
Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by ITEKEM: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2017
NCAN REPORTing Live From The Afonjanistic Ilarinstic Division smiley

We've accepted that the noble thief in the picture above is our notable son and he represents everything we the brown roof represents angry

4 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by chuose2: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by SIRKAY98(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Kasali....Bring that Plug that fell for me........Good morning Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Pavore9: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2017
Ernest777:

How long will thou last

It is not about recession these are criminals! They steal, sell off what they stole, lavishly spend the proceeds then go back to steal again!

2 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2017
No be POS be that
Eleyi gidi gan oo !!
Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by helphelp: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Na WA oooo

See wetin Mavrodi cause
Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by czaratwork: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2017
i came to check names. it can only be brown roof people

4 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by gbaskiboy: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Neduzze5:
NCAN Reporting live.... We know say na dem dem!!

People from the BRR!!

You don't know the meaning of the BRR?? shocked

Okay! If I say Brown, you say Roof, Omo say Republic, Omo na you sabi!! lipsrsealed
grin grin you cracked me up this early morning

2 Likes

Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Benjom(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2017
...but what do they need POS for? Armed Robbers are now advancing technologically grin
Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by doskie(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2017
It's a lie ohhh... Notorious b.i.g was not an armed robber. You people can lie for Africa
Re: Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by seguno2: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2017
When will we arrest the notorious constituted authority pen robbery gang?
The daughters are spraying dollars like their is no tomorrow while the students whom their father begged to vote for him are shut out of LAUTECH because salary payment to lecturers is not his priority?
What are we waiting for?
These pen robbers are more dangerous than the armed robbers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) / Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi / Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.