Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? (9018 Views)

,this People Want Finish Obama Wife / Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Comparison Trump's Wife And Obama's Wife And Hillary Visit To Saudi Arabia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by bumi10(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2017
Isn't former US President Barrack Obama and wife such a caring fellows...lol. The picture have gone viral already and people as saying Obama is being "over caring" this time around.

#BREAKING: #BarackObama couldn't hold himself from our gorgeously dressed classy first lady #MelaniaTrump despite #MichelleObama's presence

What do you think guys

Or was it photo shopped?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/this-photo-of-obama-wife-holding-trumps.html

cc dominique ijeybabe lalasticlala missyb3 mynd44

Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Yes. very good Obama. Grab her by the ..

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by haryodejy(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2017
obama and ass...
quote me and go cripple.

knock knock knock who is there ukem ukem wat
ukem from heaven to earth to show d way
;Dobama and ass...
quote me and go cripple.

knock knock knoc who is there ukem ukem wat
ukem from heaven to earth to show d way

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2017
All is see is Just butt touching. Grab her by the ........y
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by Holatunde007(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2017
He has this high libido for ass
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Is nothin New nah
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2017
Its not my business
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2017
What is Obama's hand doing at Melania's ass angry angry
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by Mologi(m): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2017
See how Obama dey tap the asshole
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by nenergy(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2017
The picture has been edited. His hands weren't that low.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2017
hehe
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by Kolade9(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2017
This is the photoshopped version.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Kolade9:
This is the photoshopped version.
Yes! I have seen the original version

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by Idydarling(f): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2017
i wan see the original version, who get am?
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by lalasticlala(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2017
It was edited. See original below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by nenergy(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2017
nenergy:
The picture has been edited. His hands weren't that low.
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by Sibrah: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
The Obamas be like "Shebi white house be dey hungry u and ur husband, oya enter nau"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by blackylola(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Y are u guys dis wicked? U wnt 2 tarnish Obama reputation. That pix shocked me until I see the real pix
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by loiusdthird(m): 1:03am On Jan 24, 2017
o boi see flexing
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by loiusdthird(m): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2017
wow i almost gave a fvck
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by Silvereze(m): 2:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Yo people must always read meaning into nothing
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by letsbet(m): 4:10am On Jan 24, 2017
and what's tiffany blue got to do with her dress? Paparazzi wahala sha
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by falcon01: 5:15am On Jan 24, 2017
lalasticlala:
It was edited. See original below
i kinda feel this is the photoshoped version
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by HonPatrick(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Head wey go wear crown go wear am.. Even if na LovePeddler e be e must to wear am anyhow.

If na naija now.. My area people for don dey hala say Trump wife don use juju grin
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by pressplay411(m): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Wizzyblack3:
All is see is Just butt touching. Grab her by the ........y

Obama so busted. grin
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 24, 2017
blackylola:
Y are u guys dis wicked? U wnt 2 tarnish Obama reputation. That pix shocked me until I see the real pix

Which reputation? Isis, gay freedom, abortion rights, transexual bathrooms, persecution of christians for their beliefs, which exactly.
Re: Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? by MVLOX(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2017
Dat is wat we call hold sometin

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Banda Is The New President Of Malawi / Mali President Traore Beaten Up By Protesters - Bbc / Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.