Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting (17044 Views)

See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 / Restructuring: Tambuwal Chairs Northern Governor & Traditional Rulers' Meeting / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by manchester1: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
my colleagues. how come I was not invited
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Okeikpu(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Evil men
Who knows what they're up to ds time
KANU don teach them a lesson grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by ArabMopol(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
QuotaSystem:
The beauty of a united North.

I'm glad the security situation is on the front burner, because the sick senseless killings by satanic criminal herdsmen in Kaduna must be stopped by all means and the perpetrators apprehended.

...and then of course discuss and polish the regions 2019 strategy wink.
nothing seem to be working in that landlocked oil barren desert since time immemorable ... so don't expect any positive result from this meeting

1 Like

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by princessayesha(f): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Love Machine:
Are they planning another Fulani herdsmen killers attack?
No. They are planning how to decapitate your fada
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
princessayesha:

Hell rufai na one of your concubine ba?

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by math2001: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by math2001: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by wink2015(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Note

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Femiwilli:
They were discussing how to finish us off in the south west and fool the igbos into supporting them.

We in the south are all FOOLS!

We have the manpower, we have the resources but yet the the North rules us. angry
because politics is a game of number and they have that. what do we do
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by adesamix(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Surely, They Wil Gather Together But If Their Gathering Is Not Unto God Or Masses, God Wil Scarter Them.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Femiwilli: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
baakus:
because politics is a game of number and they have that. what do we do

We need to reach out to the South East & South-South.

We have aggrieved them, this we must all accept.

Sit down and plan how to stop the North from ruling us.

Lets call a spade a spade, the north relies on us for everything.

Thank God, Obama has gone.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Okwyjesus(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
These northerners is the problem Nigeria's have.South east, south west and south south could have made a great nation. This guys should have been in the same country with Niger.
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by QuotaSystem: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
ArabMopol:
nothing seem to be working in that landlocked oil barren desert since time immemorable ... so don't expect any positive result from this meeting

VulgarVulvas:

Total nonsense!

The pics posted above ends where northern solidarity and unity stands because what we have come to associate with northern unity is nothing but a northern mafia composed of oligarchs and Amirs who put their selfish interests first and only above any useless almajiri talakawa pleb.

The northern mafia is successful because it is a small niche of heartless selfish elite who come together not in the interest of any useless north but for their own personal ambitions and greed.

They have poverized and made you northerners zombies to follow their decree while still wallowing in poverty and disease.

Is there any christian from Kafanchan there? NO! All i see is hausa/fulani muslims.

Unity my fcking foot.

What you ought to have said is northern serf masters

That is pure unshakeable northern unity made up of Christians and Moslems, the same unity that ensures you remain irrelevant in the scheme of things wink. If you can't bear the pain you can smash your flat_headd against any hard place as you have already been advised; you're welcome smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by iambijo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Winning123:

And they shall surely scatter again oooo
and they will surely regroup again and again
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Yalabai: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

Total nonsense!

The pics posted above ends where northern solidarity and unity stands because what we have come to associate with northern unity is nothing but a northern mafia composed of oligarchs and Amirs who put their selfish interests first and only above any useless almajiri talakawa pleb.

The northern mafia is successful because it is a small niche of heartless selfish elite who come together not in the interest of any useless north but for their own personal ambitions and greed.

They have poverized and made you northerners zombies to follow their decree while still wallowing in poverty and disease.

Is there any christian from Kafanchan there? NO! All i see is hausa/fulani muslims.

Unity my fcking foot.

What you ought to have said is northern serf masters

Have you seen the meeting attendance registry and are sure no christian was in attendance?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Mutuwa(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
iambijo:
and they will surely regroup again and again

Yes o.. let them know.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Cjrane2: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
itsdumebi:
The northern governors' forum in conjunction with the northern traditional rulers Council held a meeting on Monday in Kaduna to review the security situation in the region.

This meeting was attended by the Sultan of Sokoto, the Emir of Kano and all the northern governors.

Photos below;
http://politicsngr.com/photos-northern-governors-traditional-rulers-meeting-kaduna/

wherever they are discussing isnt good for Nigeria. Plotting how to cheat more and corner other peoples resources while killing the owners of the resource
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by timecapsule: 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
SOUTHERNERS be wise OSIBANJO be careful relocate & rule from LAGOS, GEJ did it b4 & rule from OTUOKE. Is like it has happened again. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Corrinthians(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Femiwilli:
They were discussing how to finish us off in the south west and fool the igbos into supporting them.

We in the south EAST are all FOOLS!

We have the manpower, we have the resources but yet the the North rules us. angry
Fixed. smiley
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Corrinthians(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Where is that id*** called cashreport to come caution his brothers about all the hate posts theyve spammed the first page with. If i type mine, he'd be quick to tell seun how "unpalatable" they are. angry

Bloody hypocrite.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by nnokwa042(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
princessayesha:

in ur state u must be a professor for abbokki girl to comment on naira land I never knew abbokki girls comment too kudos to u
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by DecemberIV: 4:16am On Jan 24, 2017
nnokwa042:
in ur state u must be a professor for abbokki girl to comment on naira land I never knew abbokki girls comment too kudos to u

An 'abokki girl' is your UN Deputy Secretary General. You can therefore blame your ignorance on yourself smiley.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by NaMeAboki: 4:17am On Jan 24, 2017
Love Machine:
Are they planning another Fulani herdsmen killers attack?

Yes, your village is next. angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Ballmer: 5:20am On Jan 24, 2017
Femiwilli:

We in the south are all FOOLS!

Is your father among the fool from the SW ? Why not ask him to lead the rebellion that will free the SW from from the North. Your mother should be a willing ally judging from your father's chest beating antecedent.
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by Ballmer: 5:27am On Jan 24, 2017
voicelez:
fact, I wonder when we will wise up. If only the southwest can man up to take the bull by the horn. South east are ready any day any time

Do you mean the South east is hopelessly not man enough to take on this uninformed, uneducated, kunu sucking aboki on it's ? How pathetic can the educated lot from the East be? I mean even with all the blessing of being the lost tribe of Israel one would think you will wipe out this demonic northerner without blinking but alas your freedom is hopelessly tied to that of those you insult daily. Shame.
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by KEVIND: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2017
A similar meeting was held when the rumour of Yar'adua's death filter in. This is a serious sign. Nigerians pls pray for PMB.
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by princessayesha(f): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
nnokwa042:
U sound like someone with a really big head and bad dress sense. U probably have been dumped by ladies like 50 times. How was ur day?
Re: Photos From Northern Governors And Traditional Rulers Meeting by nnokwa042(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
princessayesha:

U sound like someone with a really big head and bad dress sense. U probably have been dumped by ladies like 50 times. How was ur day?
so long I was dumped by ur almajiri suicide bomber sisters am at peace with with my self all the same when re ur sisters from north going to give ur so dear country one gold medal in Olympic? Any way u will still end up to one alhaji as 6th wife all the same am fine as u can see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Receives UNIOSUN Medical Doctor Graduates From Ukraine / Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku / Osinbajo Says Nigeria’s Problem Isn’t Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.