Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Show All My Shoes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Show All My Shoes (945 Views)

Fab, Trendy & Luxury! In My Shoes Limited Launches Online Shoe Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show All My Shoes by mochababy: 3:07am On Nov 29, 2009
I love shoes , and u?

Re: Show All My Shoes by madlady(f): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2009
@mochabay, That's a REALLY LARGE shoe colletion. You should get hold of "shoe dividers" you would still be able to keep them on your shelves but they would each be in pockets.

My fetish, BOOTS BOOTS AND YES BAGS.
Re: Show All My Shoes by madlady(f): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2009
madlady:

@mochabay, That's a REALLY LARGE shoe collection. You should get hold of "shoe dividers" you would still be able to keep them on your shelves but they would each be in pockets.

My fetish, BOOTS BOOTS AND YES BAGS.
Re: Show All My Shoes by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2009
you love shoes indeed cheesy
Re: Show All My Shoes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2009
Are you kiddin me??
Bloody hell
You mean you own all that??

How often do you get to wear them??
Do you have shoes for all occasion?
Re: Show All My Shoes by chika98: 4:32am On Nov 30, 2009
It would have looked better if you took pictures of them from the front and not the back. Cannot tell if they are cute shoes or not.
Re: Show All My Shoes by babyx(f): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2009
@Poster, u really love shoes! good job. wink
Re: Show All My Shoes by mohawkchic(f): 2:07am On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt] ~I was looking forward to "Ooh" & "Aah" at another shoe lover's collection,somehow i'm left itching to be let loose in your closet for 10 mins. . . grin Why? You wonder? So i can pack them babies properly. . . You need to look after those "babies". . . grin
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What types Of Hair Extension Sells Well In USA / Whiten Your Teeth / What's Your Take On Female Barbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.