Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Comedian Funnybone Flaunts His Pair Of Customized Nigerian Made Shoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Funnybone Flaunts His Pair Of Customized Nigerian Made Shoes (832 Views)

Funnybone Meets A Very Tall 20-Year-Old 'Goliath' (Pictures) / Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo / 2face, Tboss, Kemen, Efe, Bassey Stun At Comedian Funnybone Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Funnybone Flaunts His Pair Of Customized Nigerian Made Shoes by kcbusta(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Popular Comedian Funnybone took to his Instagram page this morning to flaunt his customized Nigerian made shoes crafted by Chinemelum Ugochukwu a 300 Level law student of the University of Lagos. Check out his Instagram page @cuvroyale to see more of his exquisite designs.

1 Share

Re: Comedian Funnybone Flaunts His Pair Of Customized Nigerian Made Shoes by johnpaulo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
I love the concept,pure creative...I trust Aba people!
Re: Comedian Funnybone Flaunts His Pair Of Customized Nigerian Made Shoes by SFSNIPER(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Buy Nigerian.
Re: Comedian Funnybone Flaunts His Pair Of Customized Nigerian Made Shoes by Oladimejyy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
johnpaulo:
I love the concept,pure creative...I trust Aba people!
I dont trust criminals(aba)
Re: Comedian Funnybone Flaunts His Pair Of Customized Nigerian Made Shoes by EmperorShizzy: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
OK angry my street cobbler made mine too and nobody post am
Meanwhile the poster above

Re: Comedian Funnybone Flaunts His Pair Of Customized Nigerian Made Shoes by Franky826: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Buy naija to grow the naira. Nice one funnybone

If our media personalities, celebrities, government leverage on the power of the social media to promote made in naija goods. We'd definitely be in a less messier situation than we are now. That's what these Americans n Europeans do and all we do is copy them and make them richer n more popular while we recede and sink deeper into a sty.

Oga funnybone.....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking!!! See How Nigerian Kids Are Now Professionals In Begging / Nollywood Actress Jewel Infinity Hospitalized After Nigerian Soldier Beat Her Up / I Want To Give 20 People 10,000naira--- Otolorin Temitope( Facebook Famous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.