Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lies Lovers Tell - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lies Lovers Tell (488 Views)

what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? / Olden Days Lies Elders Told Us -- Share Here / Lies I Was Told By My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies Lovers Tell by Penaldo: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
It is not fun to think about the lies people tell to those they love.

But, at the same time, people tend to be curious about the topics which couples try to hide and conceal from each other.

The following "list of lies" comes from a survey of dating and married couples who were asked to disclose the issues they try to keep hidden from their partners through lies, concealment, and deception.

You can also complete a similar quiz online and see how your answers compare (see link at bottom of page).

Relational Issues
Time Together – people lie about the reasons why they can’t spend time together or see each other ("I am so busy, I have so much work to do, I don’t have time right now")....

Past Relationships – partners lie about their past level of involvement ("I never really loved her," "I am much closer to you," "I love you so much more than anyone else")...

Feelings, Interest, Crushes, and Attraction to Others – people lie about their feelings and interest in others—often includes ex-partners, friends, someone at work...

Secret Contact – lovers lie about their friendships, time spent with others, accidental encounters (running into ex), phone calls, e-mails, and text messages with others. Essentially people lie about intimate, but non-sexual contact with someone else...

Level of Commitment – people lie about their feelings for partner, uncertainty or doubts about the relationship—not sure really love or want to marry partner or stay together...

Flirting with Others – people lie about flirting with others...

Betraying Confidences – lovers lie to each other about keeping secrets confidential...

Hide Time with Others – people hide activities and time spent with others—usually friends or coworkers...

Culled From Palmchat

Re: Lies Lovers Tell by BlackDBagba: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Lies Lovers Tell by Penaldo: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Ok
What is ok

(1) (Reply)

Academic Career At Stake. / REAL LIFE JUNGLE BOOK ‘mowgli’ Girl, 8, Raised By Monkeys In India Found / This Rainy Season: I Would Have Fallen Sick If I Didn't Know This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.