Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? (5477 Views)

Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by alBHAGDADI: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
The below women are among the women who protested for women's right in America as soon as Trump got sworn in.

Can the muslim women do the same in saudi arabia?

cc aminusanti friendchoice rilwayne001 empiree udatso

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by giles14(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
U dey mind the mumu people.instead of dem to dey hide dem dey show their face

1 Like

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by true2god: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Just love Prez Donald Trump for not inviting any imam for his presidential inauguration and all services held by Christians. This reminds me of Barack Obama who said 'America is no longer a Christian nation' and that 'Islam had always been part of America'. Thank God that the evil Islamic president is gone for ever.

Back to the topic, these women can never protest in Saudi Arabia, they understand sharia law very well. Most of them would be in jail or their head cut off. The US is a country that allows all form of sedition and treason in the name of human right and free speech. If Muslims women cannot accept the most patriotic US president after Ronald Regan, they can relocate to Saudi Arabia or Iran where they can become a third of fourth wife for one of the sheiks. The period of political correctness is over, and no more appeasement for the crocodiles. Sanity must be restored or current civilization will be destroyed by the Islamo-fascist.

God bless America and God bless Prez Donald J. Trump.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by alBHAGDADI: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
cc empiree rilwayne001 udatso aminusanti friendchoice lexiconkabir mclatunji
Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by alBHAGDADI: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
true2god:
Just love Prez Donald Trump for not inviting any imam for his presidential inauguration and all services held by Christians. This reminds me of Barack Obama who said 'America is no longer a Christian nation' and that 'Islam had always been part of America'. Thank God that the evil Islamic president is gone for ever.

Back to the topic, these women can never protest in Saudi Arabia, they understand sharia law very well. Most of them would be in jail or their head cut off. The US is a country that allows all form of sedition and treason in the name of human right and free speech. If Muslims women cannot accept the most patriotic US president after Ronald Regan, they can relocate to Saudi Arabia or Iran where they can become a third of fourth wife for one of the sheiks. The period of political correctness is over, and no more appeasement for the crocodiles. Sanity must be restored or current civilization will be destroyed by the Islamo-fascist.

God bless America and God bless Prez Donald J. Trump.
The women are putting on an hijab styled in the US flag fashion. One would think they are patriotic to USA. But an historical look at all muslims shows that they are not nationalistic but only patriotic to Islam and would do anything for it even if it means destroying their country. A closer look at the placard they are carrying shows a woman wearing a USA styled hijab. This means that they are passing a coded message that America will soon be sharia compliant. GOD FORBID.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by Rilwayne001: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
cc empiree rilwayne001 udatso aminusanti friendchoice lexiconkabir mclatunji

What is it

2 Likes

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by alBHAGDADI: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

What is it
have your say on the picture grin
Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by Rilwayne001: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
have your say on the picture grin

What is it that you want me to say, why are you laughing? anything funny?
Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by Emusan(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

What is it that you want me to say, why are you laughing? anything funny?

You know the truth but still pretending not to know, can women with full hijab protest in an Islamic Nation like Saudi Arabia fighting for woman's right?

If your answer is No!

Why do you think, they're dare not to demand for woman's right in an Islamic State like Saudi Arabia but having power to demand for woman's right in non-islamic Nation?

3 Likes

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by Rilwayne001: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Emusan:

You know the truth but still pretending not to know, can women with full hijab protest in an Islamic Nation like Saudi Arabia fighting for woman's right?

How do you want me to know? Have i ever being to Saudi

If your answer is No!Why do you think, they're dare not to demand for woman's right in an Islamic State like Saudi Arabia but having power to demand for woman's right in non-islamic Nation?

What kind of stupid question are you asking me sad whatever their reason for allowing or not allowing women to protest is not my concern. I'm a Nigerian and not an Arabian.

Get some sense before mentioning me abegg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by alBHAGDADI: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

What kind of stupid question are you asking me sad whatever their reason for allowing or not allowing women to protest is not my concern. I'm a Nigerian and not an Arabian.

Then why do you carry an arabian religion on your head like gala?

2 Likes

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by Rilwayne001: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Then why do you carry an arabian religion on your head like gala?

Why do you on the other hand carry an Israelite religion on head like Carrot? I thought Jesus himself said he was sent to the lost sheep of Israel and not to Nigerians, isn't it?

And pray tell, how is Islam an Arabian religion?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by true2god: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The women are putting on an hijab styled in the US flag fashion. One would think they are patriotic to USA. But an historical look at all muslims shows that they are not nationalistic but only patriotic to Islam and would do anything for it even if it means destroying their country. A closer look at the placard they are carrying shows a woman wearing a USA styled hijab. This means that they are passing a coded message that America will soon be sharia compliant. GOD FORBID.
No Arab-muslim will ever be loyal to a kafir govt, never. Muslims are time bomb in the US waiting to explode, but thank Hod

1 Like

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by aminusanti(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by aminusanti(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The below women are among the women who protested for women's right in America as soon as Trump got sworn in.

Can the muslim women do the same in saudi arabia?

cc aminusanti friendchoice rilwayne001 empiree udatso

3 Likes

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by true2god: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
No Arab-muslim will ever be loyal to a kafir govt, never. Muslims are time bomb in the US waiting to explode, but thank God for the 2nd amendment.

Arabs are imperial race, like the Caucasians, bent on global dominance and using Islam as a vehicle that drives that goal. The Muslims have nothing to offer, except terrorism and stealing from the kafir. The Muslims are the largest demographics in the western world living on state welfare. The danish govt, last yr, abolished welfare for all Muslims immigrants. Other countries, especially Germany and Austria, are planning the same.

Black Muslims are the most ignorant Muslim on earth. All the black people that have personal contact with Mohammed are all his SLAVES. There is no ANY black person that Mohammed has as a friend, they are all his slaves and most of them ended up in Yemen. I want any Muslim to give the name of any black person in Arabia, who was a contemporary of Mohammed, that is neither Mohammed's slave or the slave of one of his sahabas.

Only an ignorant black person, who had been thoroughly brainwashed, will follow Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by true2god: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
aminusanti:
Muslims and insecurity. Can't you have an honest debate? African need to develop and Islam will drag her further to the stone-age era.

See my post above and give an honest response.
Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by Empiree: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
true2god:
Just love Prez Donald Trump for not inviting any imam for his presidential inauguration and all services held by Christians. .
Donald John Trump listening to the Recitation of the Quran after he attended a national prayer service in his first week as president of the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys_eUrhLSM4

He didnt want to do this openly during his inauguration service bcus of folks like you. sad angry

Either way, do i care what he thinks about religion?. nope

1 Like

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by aminusanti(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
true2god:
Muslims and insecurity. Can't you have an honest debate? African need to develop and Islam will drag her further to the stone-age era.

See my post above and give an honest response.
this is what we call blind argument...i will participate but only if u can provide proofs/ ref for your claims or do you just want us to address it using our assumptions? . wink

1 Like

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by true2god: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
aminusanti:
this is what we call blind argument...i will participate but only if u can provide proofs/ ref for your claims or do you just want us to address it using our assumptions? . wink
Don't you accept your hadith any more? All the blacks mentioned in the ha-death are all slaves to Mohammed. Can you show me a single hadith where a blackman was a friend to Mohammed and not his slave?

Shame on you if you cannot show me any blackman, during Mohammed's time, who was his friend, business partner or neighbor?
Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by true2god: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
Donald John Trump listening to the Recitation of the Quran after he attended a national prayer service in his first week as president of the United States.

He didnt want to do this openly during his inauguration service bcus of folks like you. sad angry

Recitation of the Qur'an, in English or Arabic? Did he understand what they were saying? Is it a political stunt to make Muslims feel at home in the US? Did he promise to eradicate radical Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth?

These are questions an intelligent person need to ask him/herself. Obama's era of Islamic appeasement is gone. Sanity is about being restored globally.

3 Likes

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by jcross19: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:

a man who is planning to ban muslims into his country!! Ah islam and lies are like salt and soup. Forged video.

3 Likes

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by Emusan(m): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

But you haven't been to US before you know

Mr you can continue to raise your insult and display your frustration the truth is you know no woman can never do such under any Islamic state because of Sharia law.

You're not an Arabian but Saudi is where your people travel to every year to stone Satan, why?

2 Likes

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by Emusan(m): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Why do you on the other hand carry an Israelite religion on head like Carrot? I thought Jesus himself said he was sent to the lost sheep of Israel and not to Nigerians, isn't it?

Yet you can say Christianity a religion of Israelite. SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by aminusanti(m): 4:44am On Jan 24, 2017
true2god:
Don't you accept your hadith any more? All the blacks mentioned in the ha-death are all slaves to Mohammed. Can you show me a single hadith where a blackman was a friend to Mohammed and not his slave?

Shame on you if you cannot show me any blackman, during Mohammed's time, who was his friend, business partner or neighbor?

Sheikh sheep true2god, we waiting for the hadiths or even biblical proofs for your claim b4 i can proceed.thank u sir

2 Likes

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by true2god: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Emusan:

But you haven't been to US before you know

Mr you can continue to raise your insult and display your frustration the truth is you know no woman can never do such under any Islamic state because of Sharia law.

You're not an Arabian but Saudi is where your people travel to every year to stone Satan, why?
I think satan's permanent residence is in kabba, Mecca. After more than 1400 years of stoning, satan refused to vacate mecca. Instead of satan dying of stoning, Muslim stone-throwers are dying.

What a pity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by Rilwayne001: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Emusan:

Yet you can say Christianity a religion of Israelite. SMH!!!

I didn't say it, Jesus himself said it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by true2god: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Emusan:

If your answer is No!

Why do you think, they're dare not to demand for woman's right in an Islamic State like Saudi Arabia but having power to demand for woman's right in non-islamic Nation?
Muslims, like virus, like taking full advantage of the host for its benefit and at the same time speed-up the destruction of the host.

Hijra, being an integral part of Islamic theology whereby the ummah (viruses or parasites) migrate to the land of the kafirs (host) in order to change the way of the kafirs (host) to the way of the ummahh (parasites), either by force (if the ummahh is stronger than the kafirs) or dawah (if the kafir is stronger than the ummahh). The main purpose of the ummahh is to destroy the kafir and all religions will be for allahh and allahh alone. This is how Islam conquered Arabia, Asian minor and the south east Asia to the Indian subcontinent.

Their next target is Europe and America. Unlike the other areas they conquered through war, plunder and looting, they cannot match the American and European kafirs militarily. According to Ghadafi of Libya, Muslims should just migrate, reproduce and overthrow, as soon as their population reach a critical mass to internally challenge the kafirs on their soil.

What are the American and the European kafir doing now? Making laws to deport Muslims, stop Muslim migration and placing spies inside mosques. After all, according to Edorgan of Turkey, mosques are Islamic barracks and command and control centres.

Islam is 'really' the religion of peace and tolerance.
Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by alBHAGDADI: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yes, i carry it proudly. Mind you. Christ himself sent all his disciples to go preach to ALL NATIONS, that includes Nigeria.

But mohammed sent his people to go kill and destroy others.

1 Like

Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by alBHAGDADI: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Empiree:

Just cos quran was recited in a gathering he happened to be doesn't mean he loves muslims or wont go against what he was elected for. Pls, keep giving yourself temporary relief till your arabian brothers start to feel the heat world over.
Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by alBHAGDADI: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2017
You guys have not answered the question.

aminusanti friendchoice rilwayne001 empiree udatso
Re: Can These Women Protest Like This In Saudi Arabia? by Rilwayne001: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Yes, i carry it proudly. Mind you. Christ himself sent all his disciples to go preach to ALL NATIONS, that includes Nigeria.

Where did he allegedly say this? Before or after the resurrection? Take note that the resurrection and crucifixion is another lie, unless you intend to do justice to it HERE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Shocking & Terrible Quotes About A Pope! / How Does The Translation Process Impact The Inspiration, Inerrancy Of The Bible? / Pope Francis Where Did You Get This Word From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.