Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC (20988 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation / Indonesian Woman Receives Terrible Flogging After Going Close To A Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by BoneBlogger(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hassana Aliyu, a Nigerian pilgrim, who is currently on pilgrimage in Madinah, Saudi Arabia, recovered her lost Basic Travelling Allowance (BTA) from her hotel camp.

The pilgrim, from Gezawa Local Government Area of Kano State, was lodged at Al-Andalus Al-Masi Hotel in the heart of Madinah, reported losing her $700 (over N250,000), which was found by a hotel worker who promptly handed it over to the management.

Head of Civic Enlightenment of NAHCON, Umar Bala, while handing over the cash to Aliyu, cautioned pilgrims against careless handling of their money and valuables.

Aliyu lauded the hotel management, workers and NAHCON officials for their honesty in dealing with visitors.

A pilgrim from Nasarawa State, Nuhu Musa, similarly recovered his $600 from the same hotel.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/nigerian-pilgrim-recovers-lost-700-in-saudi-hotel.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by OneStep3: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by StarUp: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
If you misplace just #250k for any of these Mararaba Nyaya hotels, the pesin wey pick am go resign the next day start okrika business with the money grin

49 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
how can people (especially poor ones) lose a stack of banknotes?! i dont get it... and TWO people lost their money in that hotel?!?!?! this hotel is dodgy, to say the least.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Davidfash10000: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by fk001(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice one

Good people are found every where in the world

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by FbcGrafix(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
The hotel worker's reward is in heaven

My logo designs for startup or established companies are premium.... For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by dayleke: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
how can people (especially poor ones) lose a stack of banknotes?! i dont get it... and TWO people lost their money in that hotel?!?!?! this hotel is dodgy, to say the least.

It might be just because it is seven (7) bills /notes compared to our bulky naira in d same equivalent. ..

Just kidding bro...
It might be d excitement of going to Mecca
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by oshe11: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
StarUp:
Issorite.

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Sirpaul(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Life is all about how you handle plan B.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Angelopeters: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
shocked
250k for allowance, from govt?
And people dey complain say money no dey.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by RevenGeMission: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by superdols(f): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Maa shaa Allah

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by jomoh: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Angelopeters:
shocked
250k for allowance, from govt?
And people dey complain say money no dey.

Where is it written that it was from government?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Success2018: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good Samaritan !
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Offpoint: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
That hotel worker is not very wise human. if I'm to be the one, 250k is enough for me to start a business, opportunity comes but once. if the owner had enough to spare N250k, then definitely he/she still have something good in her account.

The hotel worker is not very wise. Don't quote please.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by SarakiBukola: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
The Hotel deserves commendations.

They probably returned lost items to pilgrims from other countries.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Jodhar: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Offpoint:
That hotel worker is not very wise human. if I'm to be the one, 250k is enough for me to start a business, opportunity comes but once. if the owner had enough to spare N250k, then definitely he/she still have something good in her account.

You have been quoted angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
In Saudi the punishment for stealing is 2-3years in jail and also cutting of the hand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Alejoc(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Impressive!

I sell quality Mobile Power Solution that can power your TV and Decoder for about 5hours
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by lilmax(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Offpoint:

and then your money gets stolen by your employee you sent to withdraw for you and doesn't return it because he used it to start a biz

and it goes on

fcked up people
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by thatigboman: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
StarUp:
If you misplace just #250k for any of these Mararaba Nyaya hotels, the pesin wey pick am go resign the next day start okrika business with the money grin
u no say 1k, u dey 250k. Even in Transcorp Hilton, lost 250k is lost forever
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Offpoint: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
lilmax:
and then your money gets stolen by your employee you sent to withdraw for you and doesn't return it because he used it to start a biz

and it goes on

fcked up people
There's nothing wrong if my employee steal my money to start up a business, I'll even pray for him to succeed. before he steals he knows I had some to spare. I'll only be mad if he steal to lavish on women.

This how the world should look like and that's the only way we can truly eradicate poverty.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by CodeTemplar: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Offpoint:

There's nothing wrong if my employee steal my money to start up a business, I'll even pray for him to succeed. before he steals he knows I had some to spare. I'll only be mad if he steal to lavish on women.

This how the world should look like and that's the only way we can truly eradicate poverty.
Stealing to invest is bad idea because it will only lead to multiplication of evil. That is why God diminishes thieves.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by BadiratT: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by FitandMuscular: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness / Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually / Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.