Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! (869 Views)

Affordable Logos And Mockup At Cheaper Price / Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? / Serving 3 Years In The Army Has Taught Me A Lot By Apex Oliver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by greatKCforever(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hello my fellow Nairalanders. I will go straight to the point, I love to design and over the years(from my days in Unilorin till now) , i've gotten so good at it that i'm no longer a learner. I've gotten recognition home and abroad via instagram (instgram.com/am_kc). Last year i got a corporate job (not related to design) where i was paid 60k per month with a very very horrible boss, So 2017, i decided to quit and focus on my dreams of been a well known graphic designer, even if it is Lagos alone. I want your support. Tell your friends, spouses, co workers, colleagues, siblings, church members about my skill. Here is my number 0.8.0.3.9.4.6.2.0.2.3. and chibuikem.kelechi@gmaildotcom is my mail. Help a brother this 2017. I won't fall your hand and my prices are affordable as well. From Printing to designing , you can count on me. LEt US work together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by MrShine(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
love ur work sir...
Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by greatKCforever(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrShine:
love ur work sir...
Thank you sir. I appreciate the support
Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by greatKCforever(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2017
Help a brother out. Please spread the news
Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by greatKCforever(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Support the boy. 100% originality and uniqueness

Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by greatKCforever(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2017
LET KC CREATE for you
Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by brokenplate: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2017
greatKCforever:
LET KC CREATE for you

I like to be your mentee . please I want to learn this skill.
Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by greatKCforever(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
brokenplate:

I like to be your mentee . please I want to learn this skill.

Sure you can. I will be more than willing to assist.

1 Like

Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by Ayhomes(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
greatKCforever:

can you design logo for real estate ?
Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by brokenplate: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
greatKCforever:

Okay boss
Sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by greatKCforever(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ayhomes:
can you design logo for real estate ?

Yes of course.
Try calling me sir.
Thanks
Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by Ayhomes(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
greatKCforever:

Yes of course.
Try calling me sir.
Thanks
ok try to make a logo for AyHomes let me see
Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by greatKCforever(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Ayhomes:
ok try to make a logo for AyHomes let me see

Trying is not what I do Sir. I work professionally, don't you see that?

Thanks for your time
Re: Design Logos And A Whole Lot Here!!! by Ayhomes(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2017
greatKCforever:

Trying is not what I do Sir. I work professionally, don't you see that?

Thanks for your time
ok I want you to make logo for that brand at list I will see sample now

(1) (Reply)

1 / BBC Ongoing Recruitment 2017 [22 Positions] - Apply Now / Conoil Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.