Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Zoro Spoted Carrying Gallon Of Water As He Tells His Story About Growing Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zoro Spoted Carrying Gallon Of Water As He Tells His Story About Growing Up (707 Views)

Bobrisky Speaks About Growing Boobs (video) / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics / Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoro Spoted Carrying Gallon Of Water As He Tells His Story About Growing Up by kaimagist: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
The Nigerian rapper known for his lyrical igbo flows posted a short story narrating his growing up days at Onitsha, he was quoted as saying "I Remember when we had to carry gallons of water on our shoulders like this cause we were teenagers that wanted to be seen strong and didn't want anything happen to our hair lol ,growing up in onitsha,them water corporation stopped giving us water when I was still very young ,then we turned to silver concrete close to army barracks for water cause they were the only people that had a commercial borehole ,it was quite a distance from my house but we had to do it to survive, all of the reasons I took upon myself to succeed and keep succeeding,atleast water no go ever be problem again lol #obelleojukwu #bianca"

http://www.kaimagist.com/2017/01/i-remember-when-we-had-to-carry-gallons.html

Re: Zoro Spoted Carrying Gallon Of Water As He Tells His Story About Growing Up by SexyNairalander: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
booked
Re: Zoro Spoted Carrying Gallon Of Water As He Tells His Story About Growing Up by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Zoro Spoted Carrying Gallon Of Water As He Tells His Story About Growing Up by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
nobody wey no fit to make am oh cool

Re: Zoro Spoted Carrying Gallon Of Water As He Tells His Story About Growing Up by mazimee(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Otu adighi asi ndo. Otu adighi ekpe udo. cool
Re: Zoro Spoted Carrying Gallon Of Water As He Tells His Story About Growing Up by EmperorShizzy: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Team #MABUZAMABUZA ,Nice one bro my own success story loading cool

(1) (Reply)

Alert !!!!!! 2 Face Planned Protest , Truth Behind The Cancellation / Pregnant Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Addresses Alleged Paternity Scandal / Adulthood Has Done Wondersfor These Celebrities. The Difference Is Stunning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.