Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,526 members, 7,850,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused (38433 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Sirjamo: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
adonbilivit:
wannan iyamiri ya iya magana. amma Dan me ya shiga PDP? ya shigo APC Dan Allah

Igbo mai kiriki...wannan namune.
Nagode mutumi na, wannan ba flatron ba ne.
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Sirjamo: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
obailala:
The last time there was a sharp drop in oil prices was in 2008. The drop lasted barely over 6 months and it cost Nigeria $20billion of its reserves to ensure that the economy wasnt affected. The current drop in oil prices has lasted close to 3 years, I wonder how much of savings would have really saved us. On the contrary, I think aggressive investments in key infrastructure, specifically power infrastructure and refineries is what would have made a lot of difference.
Gbam. you took it straight out of my mouth.
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Sirjamo: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
fryoobest:
What a clueless administration! What plan due they have on ground. Creating unnecessary debt again! Ngozi Okonjo iweala, The best brainy Minister of finance Nigeria ever had
Continue fooling yourself.
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by BigIyanga: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
opibycar1:
Why hasn't Efcc pick this guy up?
because he founded 2 banks and other companies b4 he turned 45 and became a governor. How many of ur hero politicians can say that??
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by BigIyanga: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
The irony of it is that FG used part of its savings to bailout those governors that refused to save. Those govs should have been prosecuted for being too wasteful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" / Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.