Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures (4484 Views)

MTN Launches E-SIM In Nigeria / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras / Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
The new Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 dual sim

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
More

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
more

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
More

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by sacramento1212: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is this phone out? If yes, How much is it?

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by Ay92(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
In a world of smartphones, who is going to buy this?

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by enfantdedieu: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mmtchheewww..
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by Dandsome: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol, we already in a world of smart phones o, in love with my tecno l8
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by hoover420: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
I bet this would be more than 15k so why waste my money on a Java phone when I can add a meagre sum & get an android device? undecided

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by investigator007: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Its not even smart sef...
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by jsunex(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
nokia wont learn from the past....o ma se ooo
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ay92:
In a world of smartphones, who is going to buy this?
Those who would want to use it as a secondary phone

6 Likes

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
jsunex:
How sir?
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
investigator007:
Its not even smart sef...
It's a feature phone
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
hoover420:
I bet this would be more than 15k so why waste my money on a Java phone when I can add a meagre sum & get an android device? undecided
It's not up that amount sir
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dandsome:
Lol, we already in a world of smart phones o, in love with my tecno l8
Good phone you have there but you could consider this Nokia as a secondary phone

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
enfantdedieu:
Mmtchheewww..
Bros why u dey hiss Na?
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by Wackyrichy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
xnigga:
It's not up that amount sir
how much hin come be?
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
sacramento1212:
Is this phone out? If yes, How much is it?
It should be in circulation Next Week. Projected price 8-12k

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by sacramento1212: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
hoover420:

There are many reasons why many people will buy this phone over an android. There are some people with up to 4 sim cards and very active on calls so they will buy this to support their smart phone. The battery life is also an advantage.

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by sacramento1212: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
xnigga:

It should be in circulation Next Week. Projected price 8-12k

Ok that would be nice. I love the phone and look forward to when it will be released.

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by KingOfThePay(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good. Will make a good pair as secondary phone with the anticipated Iphone8
tongue

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by jsunex(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
xnigga:

How sir?

they dont produce what consumers want
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by simiolu1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
For those saying they won't buy this, I can guarantee you that a lot of people will cheesy cheesy. The target consumers are typically people who just need a phone that will do the basics (make a call, send a message, play songs, take crappy photos) and most especially light your way to the toilet at night when PHCN does their thing.

Keep in mind that most of these people would have high end phones that they browse with, game with and use to form boss. But they would need a ruggedy phone whose battery will take them for 2-3 days without looking for power bank. Something that they would put their main sim (the one they use to make and receive calls) in while the oza sim would be in their "big" phone. I also think that a lot of these people would in turn buy this (as a second phone) for Mama and Papa so that they will be reachable anytime.

This is going to be a hit mehn!!! cool cool

Also, Nokia (as a company) has bounced back from the setback that caused them to sell their mobile phone manufacturing business to Microsoft. I was reading an interview with their CEO the other day. Their share price has skyrocketed giving their shareholders a huge ROI (in my dreams, I wish I bought their shares then).

8 Likes

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by simiolu1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
jsunex:

The Nokia of old you know is not the same Nokia manufacturing this or any other phone.

Nokia exited the mobile phone manufacturing business after selling it to Microsoft when they realized they had lost out in a market that they created.

After selling the business, Microsoft started changing the names on Windows phones that were manufactured by Nokia to Microsoft. The acquisition was a good way for Microsoft to enter the Smartphone consumer market and push Windows Mobile to consumers.

But because Windows Mobile sucks and Microsoft isn't really great at producing for the consumer market, the acquisition turned out to be a bad one. After some years, Microsoft in turn counted their losses and sold the phone manufacturing business division.

They split the business into two (the smartphone division and the feature phone division) and sold them to different companies. But those companies rather than start brand building from scratch would manufacture phones under the brand name of Nokia.

Bro, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you began reading Forbes, The Economist and other foreign magazines. Try it!

4 Likes

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by jsunex(m): 3:35am On Jan 24, 2017
simiolu1:

The Nokia of old you know is not the same Nokia manufacturing this or any other phone.

Nokia exited the mobile phone manufacturing business after selling it to Microsoft when they realized they had lost out in a market that they created.

After selling the business, Microsoft started changing the names on Windows phones that were manufactured by Nokia to Microsoft. The acquisition was a good way for Microsoft to enter the Smartphone consumer market and push Windows Mobile to consumers.

But because Windows Mobile sucks and Microsoft isn't really great at producing for the consumer market, the acquisition turned out to be a bad one. After some years, Microsoft in turn counted their losses and sold the phone manufacturing business division.

They split the business into two (the smartphone division and the feature phone division) and sold them to different companies. But those companies rather than start brand building from scratch would manufacture phones under the brand name of Nokia.

Bro, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you began reading Forbes, The Economist and other foreign magazines. Try it!

story for the gods,will that give the consumer reason to buy the phone... who cares about how or who sell or buy the company.... whats important is to produce what majority will luv to buy.
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by xnigga(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2017
jsunex:

they dont produce what consumers want
That is about to change because henceforth Android powered Nokia phones will be introduced starting with the Nokia 6
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by directonpc(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2017
hoover420:
You wish it was java. This device doesn't support java sha.
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by hoover420: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2017
directonpc:
You wish it was java. This device doesn't support java sha.
so what's its operating system?
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by directonpc(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2017
hoover420:
so what's its operating system?
Nokia series 30+ aka s30+.
Just as s40 is java and s60 is symbian.
Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by simiolu1(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2017
jsunex:

story for the gods,will that give the consumer reason to buy the phone... who cares about how or who sell or buy the company.... whats important is to produce what majority will luv to buy.

Obviously you missed the points in my posts.

If two different companies buy two different divisions of a business, then you should be able to imply that they will have two different goals. Let me explain.

Nokia's old phone manufacturing business division was split into two: the smartphone division and the feature phone division before being sold. This means that those who bought the feature phone division would only make feature phones while those who bought the smartphone division would only make smartphones.

It costs less to produce a feature phone meaning that those who bought the feature phone division have a faster time-to-market. In the nearest future, you will see Nokia smartphones too; which would most likely run on the Android Operating System.

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia 150 And Nokia 150 Dual Sim In Pictures by hoover420: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2017
directonpc:
Nokia series 30+ aka s30+.

Just as s40 is java and s60 is symbian.
what is the significant difference between these 2 operating systems?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Configure Airtel Wap/gprs Internet On Tecno Trinity Phone / Dialing Issues With SHARP SHV37 / Tecno Phantom 5 Now In Kenya: Specifications And Price In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.