Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo (40207 Views)

Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It / The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Newworldorder: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oshogbo and weed

Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by alcmene: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Come is that how a "high way" looks like for that side cheesy cheesy
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by CentaurXXX: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Abbeyme:

Sad story..

Btw, who is armed to the core? The policemen or the students? Just asking...

The policemen. They were ready to shoot down any student.
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by ojotobiloba1: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Really tragic, Rest in peace
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by cecegorz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
RIP to the dead!

Meanwhile did the OP say, 'high way'? Is that how Aregbesola's high ways look like in Oshogbo?
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Johnnyessence(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rip to the dead. Ohhhh asubiaro general hospital is very far to the school.
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Nickymezor(f): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by israel4eva(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigeria hospital own too much abeg. Their policy of money first b4 saving life is barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by chuksjuve(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
RIP to the dead...
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Gloria007(f): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oh lord!What's going on in my school?We are now on a week break...may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by dee02(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
nifemi25:
May God safe us from this people in black. I just pray our government legalised yahoo someday. At least it's different from arm robbers and kidnapping.

Save not safe, dunderhead!
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Abbeyme: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
CentaurXXX:

The policemen. They were ready to shoot down any student.

Ouussshh!!

Thank God, they didn't
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Realhommie(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
dee02:

Save not safe, dunderhead!
Your personal text says "You can know so much but know nothing"... You're a typical example of such persons, you think you know so much, in actuality you know nothing.
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by CentaurXXX: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Gloria007:
Oh lord!What's going on in my school?We are now on a week break...may her soul rest in peace.

You school in Uniosun?

Osogbo or Okuku?
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by dee02(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Realhommie:
Your personal text says "You can know so much but know nothing"... You're a typical example of such persons, you think you know so much, in actuality you know nothing.

Such person not persons.... Airhead!

Just listen to corrections and don't worry about my personal message.

1 Like

Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by cornboy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
I saw tje protest though but honestly Amina and bad news alike 5and6
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Tman104(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
angels09:

you don't ever carry any good news with this your evil blog?
Where is your own post this year

2 Likes

Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Akinaukwa: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Welcome to the University of one week one Disaster Osun State.
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by MoDsHunter(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
God cry........I so can't believe she's the one, Did PD here in Ejigbo....A Very gentle girl, Been home for a while.....She just wanna be a Nurse!!!..Why..... This is just to soon.... RIP Feyi!
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by wintersnow(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
I TRUST UNIPORT, UPTH FOR THE ABLAZE BY NOW... RIP DEARIE
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Marverick(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Xtfield:
She did not die because the hospital did not treat her. She died because of negligence. Malaria can only kill if not promptly treated. She must have been rushed to the hospital at the point of death. Young people should take health issues very serious the same way they take issues affecting their looks seriously. What a waste. My heart goes out to her parents.
ordinary malaria dat lumatem wich is the chepest Artemisinin-lumefantrin combination can cure, as A pharmacy student living in the hostel people usaually ask me for advice on medications but sometimes the way students neglect their health is so annoyning, some will say becos drugs are expensive for me my health is the most expensive thing in this world, feel sorry for the parents losing a child is heart breaking cry

1 Like

Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Produke(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
So dat street na highway.lol.
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by muller102(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
They will only shout. Nothing else.
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Realhommie(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
dee02:

Such person not persons.... Airhead!

Just listen to corrections and don't worry about my personal message.
persons

pronunciation
- (RP) (IPA): /ˈpɜːsənz/

noun
- plural form of person; used to refer to them individually, rather than as a group. Contrast people.
Which persons are responsible for this mess?

translations (More than one person; considered individually)
- French: personnes
- Portuguese: pessoas
- Spanish: personas

This text is extracted from the Wiktionary and it is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license...

You're the real "Airhead"... Again, you know nothing.. Sulk at it.

My issue with you isn't that you corrected him/her, it's coz of the insult you hurled at him/her.

2 Likes

Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by zagadat1: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Uniosun and bad news
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tman104:
Where is your own post this year
find yer mate go.

Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
No wonder Biafrans called Nigeria a zoo Republic. In developing country it is after treatment before talking about medical fee.
The day citizens will realise that, they are the most important people. They won't sells their votes to the touts called lawmakers who have not been making positive laws for masses.

RIP dear.

1 Like

Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by dee02(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Realhommie:
persons

pronunciation
- (RP) (IPA): /ˈpɜːsənz/

noun
- plural form of person; used to refer to them individually, rather than as a group. Contrast people.
Which persons are responsible for this mess?

translations (More than one person; considered individually)
- French: personnes
- Portuguese: pessoas
- Spanish: personas

This text is extracted from the Wiktionary and it is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license...

You're the real "Airhead"... Again, you know nothing.. Sulk at it.

My issue with you isn't that you corrected him/her, it's coz of the insult you hurled at him/her.

You are a dingbat..... the bullshit you copied above doesn't qualify the context you have used the word in question
Fuc king moro ns like you abound on various social media platforms ... I know!
Brainless twerp
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Realhommie(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
dee02:

You are a dingbat..... the bullshit you copied above doesn't qualify the context you have used the word in question
Fuc king moro ns like you abound on various social media platforms ... I know!
Brainless twerp
You're welcome...
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by mrwiddy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Abrupt:

What's the difference? Tricking people and collecting money that doesn't belong to you from others is called scamming. Scamming hurts! MMM is a living example.
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by mrwiddy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Abrupt:

What's the difference? Tricking people and collecting money that doesn't belong to you from others is called scamming. Scamming hurts! MMM is a living example.
...likewise,colonialism and whiteman education.
Re: Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
chai,dis is y i smoke Oshogbo weed! RIP tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Women Seen Fighting In Public Over A Man (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Ike Okolo, President-General Of Obosi Shot Dead (Graphic Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.