Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others (1098 Views)

[BREAKING] Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others / Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by comos: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen have reportedly abducted the immediate past transition committee chairman of Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, Chief Friday Akpoyibo, along two others.

Sources close to Akpoyibo told journalists on Monday in Ughelli that Akpoyibo and two others were kidnapped along Auchi-Abuja road on Sunday on their way to Abuja.

A younger brother and another close ally of Akpoyibo who was traveling with him were also abducted by the arms-wielding herdsmen who allegedly blocked the expressway with their cattle.

However, a female passenger who was said to have been traveling with the victims was left behind by the abductors.

Akpoyibo’s ex-aide who spoke under strict condition of anonymity said, “He was going to Abuja to attend the inauguration of the recently appointed executives of the Niger Delta River Basin Development Authority when the hoodlums struck.

“They were taken into the bush after being disposed of their personal items.”

Akpoyibo is a younger brother to retired Assistant Inspector General of Police, Mr. Marvel Akpoyibo.

culled from punch
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by thesicilian: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Everyone needs to find a way to defend themselves against these beasts
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by Sunnymatey(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
We go dey here play play dis mother fuckers go just delete all of us. Na war don start so o. . .
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Where are those foools that said we should fold our hands while these devils kill us all...

You won't see their nonhypocritical comments on thread like this....

Let me catch any fulani looking thing first...devils! angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by dealslip(f): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
I dont understand this Fulani herdsmen again, I think It is a deliberate attempt to provoke other Nigerian's to war. There is more to the crimes being committed by herdsmen all over the country. we need to shine our eyes now more than ever before. there is something sinister going on.
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Then somebody would say that Suleman is talking thrash. Imagine a similar case of a French student of Uniben stabbed by Fulani on his way to school via Ekosodi road.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by petrov10: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Idiot broke OAP freez was spitting and foaming in the mouth ontop fulani matter

I hope the pick his father up

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by omowolewa: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
I think the idea of State identity card and state police should be revisited.

If FG fails in its responsibility to protect lives and properties, the state government should do that within its boundaries. I don't think Fulanis see other Nigerians as compatriots

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by emmysam2: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
It is disheartening that Herdsmen activities (Killing,Maiming, Kidnapping etc) has been on the increase since the inception. It is even more worrisome that their heinous crimes have been unchecked despite it occurring in various parts of the country.
My fear is the Country is toying with a more deadlier form of Terrorism worse than Boko Haram. Unlike Boko Haram that reside in the north, Herdsmen are everywhere in Nigeria and can wreck havoc if not checked.
Now is the time to act, and act fast too. Deal decisively with Herdsmen!!!
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by Ogbuefi2020: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
That Okene-Auchi axis is a den of Fulani kidnappers
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by lovat(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Where is Tonyebarcanista the Miyetti Allah Nairaland spokesman

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by mykeljosef: 1:25am On Jan 24, 2017
we all know how this goes

its one of those files the leaders never sees

theres a limit to how much a human can stay calm

war loading
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by owopokiri: 1:28am On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:

That guy is the most naive talkative i have ever read in my life...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by Hormorthorshor(m): 1:32am On Jan 24, 2017
I see
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by timsTNA: 1:52am On Jan 24, 2017
owopokiri:

That guy is the most naive talkative i have ever read in my life...
lol. easy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by SIRmanjar(m): 4:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Trash!The peace luving fulani saints can't hurt a fly the ipodz did dis. grin
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by smogup: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari call ur dogs to order
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:

grin Tonye likes to show off his writing skills sometimes, so allow him flex his writing skills
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Have noticed that no northerner has condemned the attack by Fulani herdsmen, but they always find their voice(s) whenever people are adviced to defend themselves.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by proeast(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a failed country, yet the people inside it will prefer to continue trying to fill a basket with water. Just sit back and watch how folks will be saying trash just to be politically correct instead of calling a spade by its right name. These guys are terrorists and vermins that must be stopped by any means necessary!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by saintmark88(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Nigerians and foolishness are like 5 and 6. They will never think and reason well, there's is every possibility that these people can b Fulani herdsmen who did this, there is also a possibility that some other criminal did it, just because a writer decided to put d blame on trending antagonist in d country doesn't mean that it's them.

I remember wen militancy was at its peak, my kind of evil done in d south south, west and east was alleged to be done by militants, pple just conclude without proper investigation.

What's the implication of this, it means a group of hoodlums can just perpetrate a crime and blame it on fulani herdsmen in other to give it a religious and tribal colouration with the aim of causing division and in fighting bw Nigerians, now instead of looking for a way to find d perpetrators Nigerians will be busy arguing and fighting each other..... How we can't see this, is really a disappointment.

The annoying thing is they will curse and insult anyone who has a different view, it's wrong..... Let's learn to do things right
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Abduct Delta Council Chair, Two Others by drss2(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2017
believe it or not, fulani terrorists ar backed by nigerians security agencies. defend urselves n communities. islamic JIHAD is in full swing.

(1) (Reply)

What I Discussed With President Buhari — Donald Trump / Obiano Inspects more Ongoing Bridges And Road Projects / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: APC Defense Day 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.