Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Noah Has Cursed Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah Has Cursed Africa (616 Views)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Noah Has Cursed Africa by Empredboy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
I think the book of Genesis 9 and 10 where Noah blessed some of his children and cursed the other son (ham) who was the ancestor of the Egypt and Ethiopia. please Bible scholars explain the country of the descendants of Noah children.
Re: Noah Has Cursed Africa by Scholar8200(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Empredboy:
I think the book of Genesis 9 and 10 where Noah blessed some of his children and cursed the other son (ham) who was the ancestor of the Egypt and Ethiopia. please Bible scholars explain the country of the descendants of Noah children.
Ham was not cursed, Canaan was.

24 When Noah woke up from his stupor, he learned what Ham, his youngest son, had done. 25 Then he cursed Canaan, the son of Ham:

May Canaan be cursed!
May he be the lowest of servants to his relatives.”
Genesis 9:24,25

Many Palestinian Arabs, including such prominent figures as Yasir Arafat and Faisal Husseini, claim that Palestinians descended from the Canaanite tribe of the Jebusites.[1] Such declarations should not surprise.
http://www.meforum.org/1713/palestinians-jebusites-and-evangelicals

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Interpret This Dream / PHOTOS Prophetesses Runs Away Wen Woman Wit Evil Spirit Came 4 Deliverance / Suicide Is Murder And A Murderer Is A Killer- Nigerians Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.