Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? (1001 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / God Cursed Those Witches And Wizards That Held An International Conference In Os / Detailed Reason Why GOD Cursed Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? by OpenYourEyes1: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
“‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will bring a sword against you and kill both man and beast.
Egypt will become a desolate wasteland. Then they will know that I am the LORD.
“‘Because you said, “The Nile is mine; I made it,” therefore I am against you and against your streams, and I will make the land of Egypt a ruin and a desolate waste from Migdol to Aswan, as far as the border of Cush. The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years. I will make the land of Egypt desolate among devastated lands, and her cities will lie desolate forty years among ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.
“‘Yet this is what the Sovereign
LORD says: At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the nations where they were scattered. I will bring them back from captivity and return them to Upper Egypt, the land of their ancestry. There they will be a lowly kingdom. It will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the other nations. I will make it so weak that it will never again rule over the nations. Egypt will no longer be a source of confidence for the people of Israel but will be a reminder of their sin in turning to her for help. Then they will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.’”
— Ezekiel 29

Well, God's words came to pass. Ancient Egypt & Sudan (Pharaoh's Kingdoms) were eventually made desolate even to this day.

Notice those texts in red above. [" There they will be a lowly kingdom. It will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the other nations. I will make it so weak that it will never again rule over the nations."]

(This curse does not stop us from improving ourselves and our countries. Of course there are other black tribes that may not have originated from Egypt.
Guess they are not affected by the curse.)

I believe the Ancient Egyptians were mostly blacks. The evidence is compelling. I don't understand why some are hiding this fact.

According to wikipedia:
"Ham's descendants are interpreted by Flavius Josephus and others as having populated Africa and adjoining parts of Asia. The Bible refers to Egypt as "the land of Ham" in Psalm 78:51; 105:23,27; 106:22; 1 Chronicles 4:40."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(son_of_Noah)

The word Ham is believed to come from the word Khawm which means “black, hot, and burnt” in Hebrew and c

The sons of Ham:
Cush,
Egypt,
Put,
Canaan. - Genesis 10:6

I totally believe the bible account not what ungodly and lying historians say.

Re: How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? by OpenYourEyes1: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
These are Ancient Pharoahs

Re: How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? by Aaronsrod: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
[i]

"Ham's descendants are interpreted by Flavius Josephus and others as having populated Africa and adjoining parts of Asia. The Bible refers to Egypt as "the land of Ham" in Psalm 78:51; 105:23,27; 106:22; 1 Chronicles 4:40."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(son_of_Noah)

The word Ham is believed to come from the word Khawm which means “black, hot, and burnt” in Hebrew and c

The sons of Ham:
Cush,
Egypt,
Put,
Canaan. - Genesis 10:6

I totally believe the bible account not what ungodly and lying historians say.

Thus we are being punished and shall perish as a people according to the will of Almighty God!

It is well. Let us go tomorrow once more unto the house of the Lord God of Israel and praise Him!!

For the sins of our forefathers, we must die!

Selah!
Re: How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? by OpenYourEyes1: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Thus we are being punished and shall perish as a people according to the will of Almighty God!

It is well. Let us go tomorrow once more unto the house of the Lord God of Israel and praise Him!!

Selah!

Isreal was punished. Babylon was punished. They were thoroughly punished for their sins.God hates sin.
Current ruling empires (Europe or Divided Rome) will be punished.
Re: How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? by Rossikki: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yeah, the ancient Israelites, who were blacks of course, were also cursed in Deuteronomy. I guess that is why Africa ended up in a mess.

“Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.” -Psalm 68:31

'Ethiopia' was the ancient name for all of Africa south of Egypt. This is a clear prophecy about future suffering on the then prosperous African continent. But our recovery is also prophesied.
Re: How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? by OpenYourEyes1: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rossikki:
Yeah, the ancient Israelites, who were blacks of course, were also cursed in Deuteronomy. I guess that is why Africa ended up in a mess. But our recovery is also prophesied.

Isreal is racially diverse actually.

There are proven Jews in Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, India, Europe etc.
Re: How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? by Rossikki: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Isreal is racially diverse actually.

There are proven Jews in Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, India, Europe etc.

Bullshiit. Any racial diversity occurred after they had fled Jerusalem following the Roman invasion, and lived among other peoples. The original Israelites who lived in ancient Israel were a black people, most of whom fled into Africa after the fall of their kingdom. Why would they flee to Europe, in the same direction their invaders came from? Nobody ever does that.
Re: How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? by ccarefulwind2(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rossikki:

Bullshiit. Any racial diversity occurred after they had fled Jerusalem following the Roman invasion, and lived among other peoples. The original Israelites who lived in ancient Israel were a black people, most of whom fled into Africa after the fall of their kingdom. Why would they flee to Europe, in the same direction their invaders came from? Nobody ever does that.

Kindly provide us proofs or links to your claim, thanks.
Re: How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? by ccarefulwind2(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Selah!

The Lord Jesus Christ has sorted out these for us and has given us hope. Fear not my brother.
Re: How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
undecided
Re: How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? by MrPresident1: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Assyria is cursed, Egypt is cursed and Israel is in bondage. But God has redeemed them, we are just waiting now for manifestation

Isaiah 19:24
In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

(1) (Reply)

Stopped Going To Church 2018 / Ask Your Questions About Christianity And Scriptures Here. / A Commentary Bible By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.