Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) (71020 Views)

UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by walosky(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2017
Couldn't even figure out the sense is trynna make outta this nonsense

Olori buru...

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by gagzee(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2017
LMAO...Savage is an understatement for this guy!
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by pragmatistm(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2017
The dude became celeb. But why? grin grin grin

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by TrapHedges(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Americans talk a lot angry
lol tbh.. Simply "oboy i nor dey stand up make ona get out"

3 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by yahx(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2017
You rep the hood FAM !! I love what ya did
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Skinnienigga(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2017
walosky:
Couldn't even figure out the sense is trynna make outta this nonsense

Olori buru...

When you are not wise nko? Simple message passed humorously you can't figure out.

2 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by lazsnaira(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2017
rokiatu:
Lmao nigga throwing random names at everyone. He's savage af grin
SHOULD HAVE LOOK UP THAT WORD SAVAGE BEFORE TYPING.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by sipsip(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Lol... If they had just provided an alternate seat and explained they had a group talk or assignment or something... Maybe he would've allowed them. You don't talk to a man who knows his right from his left without first thinking of what you want to say. That guy reminds me of someone... Me.

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

As I was reading I was just picturing the face and voice of Martin Lawrence. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by symbianDON(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2017
can someone translate into pidgin? were they speaking English language?!!
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by undeniableGrace(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Can't believe I read this.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by leisuretym: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2017
that stuff was posted on twitter on the 10th of Jan , 13days ago

pressplay411:
This just made my day.
Not just that he outwitted them.

He still managed to win the prof over (Who am guessing isn't black)

Op biko follow up, we all can't wait till Thurs grin
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Abbeyme: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2017
Thanks rokiatu for sharing this.

I had a good read and a good laugh.

That guy got guts and a great words to match.

What year this is meeeennn
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Deeypeey(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2017
NaijaTalkTown:
Man this dude is savage! How the hell did Connor become Matt? grin
he even became Nathaniel sef....lmfao
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by RaeMystix: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2017
I do that alot with American girls. Most especially Black Americans. The random name calling. grin
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Skinnienigga(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2017
freeborn76:
This silly! This had nothing to do with the fact that he is black; even whites do it to each other whenever they want to complete a team...typical of black people to make a mountain out of every issue...like a tribe in Nigeria I know...

Ko gbenu e dake..ko gerrout.

Why didn't they tell him that they wanted to have reunion since before connor/nathaniel came? Na when dey see their person, suddenly they want to complete team. This is how people condone racism without even knowing it.

Team ko!

7 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Skinnienigga(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2017
lazsnaira:
SHOULD HAVE LOOK UP THAT WORD SAVAGE BEFORE TYPING.

Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Deeypeey(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2017
Ioannes:
grin grin grin grin

As I was reading I was just picturing the face and voice of Martin Lawrence. Lol.
or Chris Rock..lolz..Kevin Hart too...its wat dey are all capable of

2 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Deeypeey(m): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2017
pragmatistm:
The dude became celeb. But why? grin grin grin
m I d only person trying to find his name in ds list? grin grin grin
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Dinocarex(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Who else read the convo in American accent?

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by VictorRomanov: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2017
mmsen:

You're an idiot for using the n-word to refer to beautiful human beings.

A complete an utter slowpoke.

I want to believe that using the I-word to describe a beautiful human being is not so much an offence as using the N-word.

I wonder what that makes you.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Spidermon: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2017
If na for Uniben or Ekpoma this one happen, people go surely die.

BTW, everything fit be lie sef. The guy fit dey lie.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by yunnyp(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Lwkm...
I will go and follow the guy now to hear the next episode...
#iamblack #weareblack
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Skinnienigga(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Dinocarex:

Me! Me! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Skinnienigga(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2017
Spidermon:
If na for Uniben or Ekpoma this one happen, people go surely die.

BTW, everything fit be lie sef. The guy fit dey lie.

Bros I swear. I just dey imagine say na Ekosodin e happen. The black guy don die straight.

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Deeypeey:

or Chris Rock..lolz..Kevin Hart too...its wat dey are all capable of

Lol.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by freecocoa(f): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2017
This dude is bonkers. grin grin grin

Like the nerve, I wonder how I'll get if such happened to me.

Lmao. grin
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Racism is overrated. I don't believe in it or let it get to me, people have issues with anybody regardless of skin colour.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by freecocoa(f): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Dinocarex:
How else would one read it best? grin

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Skinnienigga:

Ko gbenu e dake..ko gerrout.

Why didn't they tell him that they wanted to have reunion since before connor/nathaniel came? Na when dey see their person, suddenly they want to complete team. This is how people condone racism without even knowing it.

Team ko!

Change your mentality, racism is overrated.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Smartmey(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2017
lol smart ass dude.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by czaratwork: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2017
i know those tribalists here (NCAN) that have never travelled out wont get the gist here. sorry is your case.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / What's The English Name Of Moimoi? / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.