Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money (45969 Views)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by ELVISHOT: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
This video will surely make your day!

Here is a video footage showing the moment classmate decide to suprise their fellow mate in a high school.

In the video, a freshman in high school was getting bullied for wearing the same clothes to school everyday.

His classmates decided to buy him some new clothes and new sneakers , this is pure class from them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7oGLyKUdN8

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/man-in-high-school-was-bullied-for.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by ELVISHOT: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
More, See Full Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by happybee: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good one from them
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Kneephy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
I was that child many years ago I know what it feels like

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by ikombe: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Do you want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life?

The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability.

Contact me for your Exercise & Gym equipment both Home and Commercial Use

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Darecold(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley bless those who don't have

5 Likes

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Changai(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wow! That was a nice gesture! Thoughtful of them... smiley

22 Likes

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by nandyz(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
It is good to give but no for disgrace ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by munafav(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice one guy...God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by godwinkessi: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
So we still have less privileged people in America embarassed ‘ na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by omoadeleye(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
That's good,

School shooting just avoided in the future

13 Likes

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Jackpat(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
The clue is....
Givers never lack

Meanwhile.....

SCHOOL RESUMES NEXT WEEK MONDAY:

Kids have been asking their parents for school materials, while parents are purchasing school materials for their wards.
But Remember Orphan has no one to ask and nobody is making preparation for them.
So, why not surprise an Orphan in your Street even if it's with just 2 exercise books and pen
#HelpTheNeedy

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
So touching smiley
God bless the kids cool

This is what we need to start teaching our children

the virtue of giving...the virtue of love...the beauty of diversity in culture...

But No...we teach them hate and jealousy

How not to give someone that's not from your tribe...how not to love someone that's not of same religion with you

Most of the condemned will still come on nairaland and showcase their virus of hate that is in eating deep into their souls

angry

12 Likes

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by babyfaceafrica: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
why did they film it.?.just do good and let God reward you

1 Like

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by fistonati(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
What a kind gesture. God bless their pockets.
We need Peaceful coexistence to keep the human race nurtured.
They may have taken suicide out of his creative mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good one. Their parents raised them well.

3 Likes

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good one. Their parents raised them well.

You can say that again wink
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Starboytwo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
More reason to thank my Ma, even as we no get, I never lacked nothing....

Sorry I can't relate.... Super Mom...

3 Likes

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Tenses: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
munafav:
Nice one guy...God bless you all

Would you rather choose not to be disgraced or get what you don't have for free?

Choose wisely....

Tips: If you don't like disgrace you can't be financially free.

2 Likes

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by munchi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Love from the hood......I guess those boys will be tagged bad because of the way they dress

1 Like

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by pyro62(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Them go tell am word tomorrow angry
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by AnanseK(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
But your English is awful! You mean he has been wearing one and same set of clothing everyday to school isn’t it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
NoSidonLook:

You can say that again wink
Yea

1 Like

Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by mascot87(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money by sisisioge: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
What a change from their usual sadist bullying! Oluwaseun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? / UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.