Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 (2705 Views)

Career Development Opportunities For Undergraduate Students-arm Young Talent Pro / Pencil Work By A Young Talent / Dialogue Or Arm Twisting Approach. The Case Of Ssanu, Nasu & Naat Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 by davide470(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience. It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment.

The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career.

The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm. This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.

Principal Duties and Responsibilities

In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.

At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.

Education Qualification

Minimum — SSCE

See link below, though you need to register first to apply:

http://armcareers.com/arm/?!=home.welcome

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 by sannio(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jsi link called for interview any reliable information from anyone?
davide470:
The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience. It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment.

The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career.

The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm. This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.

In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.

At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.

Education Qualification

Minimum — SSCE

Re: The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lemme gaan apply..

davide470:

Re: The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 by davide470(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
Lemme gaan apply..

Lol.
sannio:
Jsi link called for interview any reliable information from anyone?
Sir??
Re: The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2017
I try registering, but there is no link to generate password.
I hope this will be resolved soon.
Re: The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 by n3utron(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2017
Any update on this? I applied, wrote the online psychometric tests and I haven't heard from them for about a month.
Any one got the internship?
Re: The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 by haywhyfoluso: 9:47am On May 22, 2017
Hello n3utron, pls was the psychometric test after the online aptitude test or you are also referring to the aptitude test? This is because my sister wrote the aptitude test ( which consist of Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning) since 15th of April and have not heard from them.

n3utron:
Any update on this? I applied, wrote the online psychometric tests and I have not heard from them for about a month.
Any one got the internship?
Re: The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 by n3utron(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2017
haywhyfoluso:
Hello n3utron, pls was the psychometric test after the online aptitude test or you are also referring to the aptitude test? This is because my sister wrote the aptitude test ( which consist of Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning) since 15th of April and have not heard from them.

Hi AY, the psychometric test is the Online test. Seems we are in the same shoes. I have a Friend too who is yet to get any feedback from them.
Re: The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 by Mcdons205(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2017
davide470:

Education Qualification

Minimum — SSCE

Hello David. My name is also David and i am a member of Nairaland, for over a month now i have applied for ad placement on NYSC Forum platform but it is still pending ... please i need your help on what to do as i did not see anybody to talk about this except you , a moderator. Thank You
Re: The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 by Kabiru19(m): 12:37am On May 06, 2021
Pls could someone help with relevant materials to use in preparing for the AYTP Aptitude test?

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing Examination Assistance 100% / What The Colour Of Your Urine Means / Hungary Scholarship For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.