Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Hungary Scholarship For Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hungary Scholarship For Nigerians (2707 Views)

Hungary Scholarship Program 2022/2023 For Christian Young Applicants (SCYP) / Apply For 2018 Government Of Hungary Scholarship Program For Young Christians / Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungary Scholarship For Nigerians by Ufemia26: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please I will like the know the process of how stipendium hungaricum scholarships are been done for Nigerian citizens. I would like the beneficiaries of these scholarship to put me through on how it is done. This is because I am planning on applying for the 2019/2020 batch. Can I apply as an individual without involving the federal government. I also want to undergo a undergraduate course in public health or nursing sci even though I have a bsc degree in biochemistry. Please is it possible?
Re: Hungary Scholarship For Nigerians by BarristerAlarig: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
You must involve the Federal Government. The federal government is the sending partner. After applying online, There is a call for the bilateral Education scholarship (or whatever it is called). All qualified candidate are required to attend the screening at each Geo political zone. The major requirement for undergraduate students is A1 in most/all your Waec/Neco result. As regards your course, it is dependant on what is made available. Nigerians where not able to apply for Nursing/ health related courses did year. Most courses available where either B.sc in Engineering, Agriculture and business.
Re: Hungary Scholarship For Nigerians by Samotobor1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=BarristerAlarig post=66797996]You must involve the Federal Government. The federal government is the sending partner. After applying online, There is a call for the bilateral Education scholarship (or whatever it is called). All qualified candidate are required to attend the screening at each Geo political zone. The major requirement for undergraduate students is A1 in most/all your Waec/Neco result. As regards your course, it is dependant on what is made available. Nigerians where not able to apply for Nursing/ health related courses did year. Most courses available where either B.sc in Engineering, Agriculture and business. Bro u applied this year?
Re: Hungary Scholarship For Nigerians by Ufemia26: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
BarristerAlarig:
You must involve the Federal Government. The federal government is the sending partner. After applying online, There is a call for the bilateral Education scholarship (or whatever it is called). All qualified candidate are required to attend the screening at each Geo political zone. The major requirement for undergraduate students is A1 in most/all your Waec/Neco result. As regards your course, it is dependant on what is made available. Nigerians where not able to apply for Nursing/ health related courses did year. Most courses available where either B.sc in Engineering, Agriculture and business.

I see! Do you know how I can get the past questions Of The scholarship exam?
Re: Hungary Scholarship For Nigerians by BarristerAlarig: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2018
Ufemia26:

I see! Do you know how I can get the past questions Of The scholarship exam?

Unfortunately, No.
Re: Hungary Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2018
The CEU Master's Scholarship covers up to 100% of the tuition fee, health insurance and also includes a monthly stipend of HUF 96,000 (approx. EUR 310) or HUF 50,000 (approx. EUR 160) to assist with living costs.

https://www.ceu.edu/admissions/funding-fees/finaid-applicants/ma) ceu.edu/admissions/fun

2 Likes

Re: Hungary Scholarship For Nigerians by Ufemia26: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
The CEU Master's Scholarship covers up to 100% of the tuition fee, health insurance and also includes a monthly stipend of HUF 96,000 (approx. EUR 310) or HUF 50,000 (approx. EUR 160) to assist with living costs.

https://www.ceu.edu/admissions/funding-fees/finaid-applicants/ma) ceu.edu/admissions/fun
They don't offer biological science courses

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Results To Be Released On 29th April, 2019 ...(read The Details) / University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update / Where Can One Get Original Jamb Result Slip Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.