Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Burnaboy Out Of Fear, Shuts All Windows & Doors To Count His Dollars (Pic, Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy Out Of Fear, Shuts All Windows & Doors To Count His Dollars (Pic, Vid) (602 Views)

Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Fan Point DAVIDO Gun As He Show Off His Dollars In His House In USA ( VIDEO ) / Davidos Cousin Show Up How He Barb His Hair And Count His Dollars(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Out Of Fear, Shuts All Windows & Doors To Count His Dollars (Pic, Vid) by victorbemoh: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
BurnaBoy Out Of Fear, Shuts All His Windows And Doors To Just To Count His Hundreds Of Dollars He Made Within A Month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6vbKK_ryc8

Re: Burnaboy Out Of Fear, Shuts All Windows & Doors To Count His Dollars (Pic, Vid) by Kobicove(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Gosh, some of these artistes are so childish undecided
Re: Burnaboy Out Of Fear, Shuts All Windows & Doors To Count His Dollars (Pic, Vid) by Rapmaestro(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Burna my guy, I want pay for your pikin school fee... Jes dash me 2000$

(1) (Reply)

Simple Gee Biography / I Don’t Want To Go Broke, That’s My Motivation - Olamide / New Photos Of Maje Ayida's Second Babymama Anita & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.