Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! (2222 Views)

STANDING FAN FOR MTN LUMOS.POWER IS JUST 10 WATT.IT CAN RUN 24HRS ON MTN LUMOS / USPS or FedEx / How Long Does It Take For Fedex To Deliver A Package To Nigeria From England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by findbitcoins(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
paid almost 160k for express shipping from California to Lagos home delivery. till today nothing nothing . the package just entered Lagos today since last week Thursday that it was shipped . now it is writing "Clearance delay" now i called customer care and after shouting the hell out of the guy , he then gave me the number of the people he said is NDLEA that is holding the package, that i should call them that they just want to ask some few questions and they will release the package. please what has NDLEA got to do with electronics ? please i am confused . what is in the package is just an iphone 6s plus , hp pro-book , 2 Samsung galaxy , apple watch , .........please is there anything wrong in these products please ? because in will call them 2moro since they already closed for today . if you have had similar issues please direct me on the best thing to do , thanks .. below is the item after my friend shipped dem .

Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by aboyaji(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Call them first and hear what they've got cooking.

1 Like

Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by findbitcoins(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
aboyaji:
Call them first and hear what they've got cooking.
ok bro thanks
Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by d33types: 5:21am On Jan 24, 2017
corrupt folks they are.
They obviosly want to charge your items for customs duty
Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by dragnet: 6:48am On Jan 24, 2017
findbitcoins:
paid almost 160k for express shipping from California to Lagos home delivery. till today nothing nothing . the package just entered Lagos today since last week Thursday that it was shipped . now it is writing "Clearance delay" now i called customer care and after shouting the hell out of the guy , he then gave me the number of the people he said is NDLEA that is holding the package, that i should call them that they just want to ask some few questions and they will release the package. please what has NDLEA got to do with electronics ? please i am confused . what is in the package is just an iphone 6s plus , hp pro-book , 2 Samsung galaxy , apple watch , .........please is there anything wrong in these products please ? because in will call them 2moro since they already closed for today . if you have had similar issues please direct me on the best thing to do , thanks .. below is the item after my friend shipped dem .
as usual... next time use freight forwarders, you'll even pay like one-third of the amount you paid with minimal stress.
Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by Turks: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2017
In my experience, they think you're a yahoo boy and they'll threaten to impound your goods if you don't pay a preposterous sum to them for clearing. Brace yourself. The fee isn't negotiable.
Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by justi4jesu(f): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2017
findbitcoins:

I can handle your next shipment without any hassle. check my pre-order thread for more updates. Sorry but the amount Fedex will ask you to pay can amount to the total cost of items you purchased. Goodluck
Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by damola1: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2017
d33types:
corrupt folks they are.
They obviosly want to charge your items for customs duty

How is it corrupt to pay for import duty on items imported?
Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by d33types: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2017
damola1:

How is it corrupt to pay for import duty on items imported?

Fedex in particular is corrupt because they dont give you official charges. They wait for you to haggle and bargain to reduce it.
Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by findbitcoins(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
thanks everyone , i went their today and the NDLEA people wanted to know if am a fraudster , so they requested for documents and documents and i provided everything when they where not able to find anything to complain about , they started asking me "this recession no reach ur side " lol they said i should find dem something . so just gave them something and they released the package grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Affordable Solar Panels, Inverters And Batteries / Brand New Open Box Samsung Galaxy Note 10plus / Used Samsung A12 For Sell. N55,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.