Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) (44737 Views)

Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos / "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Senate Pegs Landlord's Rent Duration At One Year In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by iamawara(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
c
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
This rain sha, all I could hear was thunder !!
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by zheroes(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
@op

How can you say it wrecked havoc on properties It wrecked havoc on batchers!!!

1 Like

Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
lord pls give us rain here in bida,the heat is too much
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
So sad cry
why
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by azimibraun: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Alluu 4 and other Killings... the wrath of God upon a sin city.
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by EddyTeddy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
martineverest:
the spirits of the victims of rivers election are revealing their own side of the story

more is coming
na dat compound dem for do d Election?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by orieoda(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
queenkunta:
It knocked down my neighbor's fence
My dear, the ones that happened around my house at Mile4 road close to UST, were strangely strange.....come n see deadly PHed Cable on d roan and people's roof.....
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
It knocked down all our plantain trees. Chai our food for next month. #weeps
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
It knocked down all our plantain trees. Chai our food for next month. #weeps
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by soath(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
razque:
Winter is coming.
Speak Engrish grin. What we only know is rainy and dry season.
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by stepo707: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
kennygee:
Heat wan kill us here for Abuja and there's no light.
Hehehehehe.no be small thing ooo.i don bath twice this night
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by nathan5050(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
martineverest:
the spirits of the victims of rivers election are revealing their own side of the story

more is coming
you need alabukun just to massage your brain.
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
nathan5050:
you need alabukun just to massage your brain.
i think ur brain is paining u
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=zheroes post=53071452]@op

How can you say it wrecked havoc on properties It wrecked havoc on batchers!!![/quotelots of roofs were removed ,billboards fell ,a mast erected in diamond Bank shifted frm its base n was supported by the banks building or rather leaning on the building
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by Kdiva(f): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kingidris:
Trust me Guys, God has a reason for everything and this might just be a Blessing in disguise.

blessing ke? when about two people died? This news isn't complete.
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by ufumes(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Vanceastro:
It knocked down all our plantain trees. Chai our food for next month.
#weeps
This got me... I was actually praying that it rains here so that my tender plantain plantation won't all wither
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:57am On Jan 24, 2017
God is wonderful,
We are still in winter here in my state
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 24, 2017
kennygee:

huum...enjoy your change jare
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by Osama10(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2017
The wind speed should be close to 40knots.

Very strange type yesterday.
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by Cheryl777(f): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmm,nothing happened in my area in ph o but d rain was really much
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by adajoe555: 7:26am On Jan 24, 2017
the rain fall my neibours fence from the gate down to the end of the fence ...all the plantain in the street was on the ground this morning
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by adajoe555: 7:28am On Jan 24, 2017
it was really terrible
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by pixtuk(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2017
kennygee:

No light in Abuja? my own part of Abuja always get light 24 hours
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by peter0071(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2017
Was Yesterday's rain the first rain of the year? i do doubt it o... it has ben raining in Rukpoku area of Port Harcourt For the past 5 days...aroung 5 pm
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 24, 2017
PH and Lagos rains no get part two.
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by mylove4God(f): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Still expecting first rain this year in Lagos(my side before who will say that it has rained in Lagos will start quoting me). I hope it won't cause any havoc
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2017
pixtuk:

No light in Abuja? my own part of Abuja always get light 24 hours

Abeg, which part you dey?

Cause even Gwarimpa and Zone 6 na F9.
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by UNYANAAWAJIKAN(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2017
The rain was terible,When it all started i was in d house,It came with heavy breeze with thundered striked.After everytn within my resident 3 high tension poles was on d floor,Gtb bank network antenna is on the floor,Diamond bank network antenna is on the floor.Around environmental state office near my residence.Only 4me 2 check my dstv dish on the tank stand no where 2b found there came a supris 2me.I climb the tank my self 2 see things 4 my self.''I saw my darling dish taking a rest at d next compound.I've 2 call somebody 2 help me bring my dish.''There is this roof around d Agip flyover named Ikedinobi a plumbing giant materials shop dat d entire roof has being taking an emergency flight 2 unknown destination.Pls anyone with useful information to the were about should pls come forward bcus the man is crying.
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by 360command: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2017
kennygee:
sad.
Re: First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) by owoademola: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2017
projectking68:
We are enjoying the rain since minister of darkness and the zoo dead president can't provide light... .
When you are asked how do you believed in God..../ I believed you will say 100%
And the only thought you want is someone Dead.
Try to look around your home and asked God to first kill the bread winner of your family and later you asked for someone else death.
Kindly put dead wish away from your brain, Pray to God that no matter how hard the country is... I'll make it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice / Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions / Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.