Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

"Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out (22348 Views)

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics / I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / Flood Takes Over Man's Room In Lekki, Destroys Properties As He Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Gistvic: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
From Gistvic.com

A Nigerian man cries out after he lost his properties through flood which rage his apartment in Eyita, Ikorodu Lagos.

He wrote:
"First rain of the year in my first ever rented apartment and I lost my properties �
I just got into this place on the first of January 2019.
It’s a room and parlor self contain here in Eyita ikorodu �
I have no shelter right now, I’m confused I don’t know what to do! I spent more money than 500k to acquire all these."

See more photos:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/lost-my-properties-in-first-rain-of.html

1 Share

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Gistvic: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by nosiebaba(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
You were scammed into renting a flood prone property. This is the first rain and waters haven't even accumulated anywhere.. This is a lesson when you want to rent or acquire a property do it in rainy season.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Landinvestments(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wow... So sorry for your loss.
You people should come together to clear all drainage system in your environment

1 Like

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by ainas247: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
smiley thank God you didn't lose your life.. Try rent house during the raining season if you know you know..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

3 Likes

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by jamata20: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Take heart cry
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by elder1002: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
toh.. so what are ur plans for this year.
if you fail to plan you are planning to fail.

2 Likes

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Prodigytal: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
So sorry

2 Likes

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by slayprint: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
So sorry for your loss.

I make 3D phone case, please check my profile.
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Chidizman(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
ainas247:
smiley

What's funny here?

13 Likes

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nasri100(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
I will never understand these selfies in crisis

4 Likes

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by LibertyRep: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
NEMA and the State Emergency Management should come to his aid.

The saying has been that the best time to buy your land is during the raining season. I guess it should now be rephrased as the best time to rent a house is during the raining season.

4 Likes

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by v4victor: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
The sad part is that it'll be extremely difficult to get a refund from the landlord.

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by puyol005(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Don't worry, this is a sign of abundant blessing to come
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by ELgordo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
ovoko.... over flow
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by oyetunder(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
undecided and the rain is not even ready yet to start pouring..and you are already experiencing tsunami in your domain. You must have been blinded by desperation to rent an apartment in a place meant to accommodate the Jacuzzi of Oluweri.

3 Likes

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
cool

Such an ungrateful lazy youth. I also lost all my money in my first attempt to run for presidency. But thank God after two more attempts, i later became the president, only to end up becoming useless to the country.

~ProsidentBuhari

6 Likes

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Elijah4332: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
wow... shocked shocked
It rained in my side too but not this much...
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by ainas247: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Chidizman:

What's funny here?

You No even allow person to type finish self

2 Likes

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Fidelismaria: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
shocked shocked

Na first rain flood plenty like this?

My brother it's advisable you pack out of that area
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Gleefreak125(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
What a wawu! You spent #500k on this shanty? You must be gullible.
Sorry for your loss though. The worse is yet to come, what can you do? Find a new place asap. cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by akiOYIBO: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Only idiots, morons and degenerated animalistic fools still believes in Nigeria. Nigeria for God's sake is designed by Britain to fail, it would never work. A fraud, scam, devilish and demonic country. Only animals and the mentally disabled would believe in such a country..Fools!

Biafrans nationwide must boycott the animal country called yorobaic, fulanic zoological republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by MarianaTrench: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sorry for your loss
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Sirpaul(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
SHEBI you're Athiefkulated
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Just2endowed2(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
raining season is the best time to hunt for rented apartment....
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by freemanbubble: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
isokay

Seriously sha
He be like say the rain of this year go worse
See as rain dey fall yesterday for Benin city, uniben to be specific
The rain just dey fall yesterday as if say na raining season we dey
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by snowblaq(f): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Don't ever rent a house in dry season. ...

1 Like

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by freemanbubble: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
akiOYIBO:
Only idiots, morons and degenerated animalistic fools still believes in Nigeria. Nigeria for God's sake is designed by Britain to fail, it would never work. A fraud, scam, devilish and demonic country. Only animals and the mentally disabled would believe in such a country..Fools!

Biafrans nationwide must boycott the animal country called yorobaic, fulanic zoological republic of Nigeria.

Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by PotatoSalad(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
nosiebaba:
You were scammers into renting a flood prone property. This is the first rain and waters haven't even accumulated anywhere.. This is a lesson when you want to rent or acquire a property do it in rainy season.
I owe you a bottle of ice cold Heineken and chicken
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by itiswellandwell: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lies. 500k as rent for that building that's not even painted.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

1 Like

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by newsnjobs(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sirpaul:
SHEBI you're Athiefkulated

And so?

You this "arang-utan" will you keep shut there and reserve your for crying when the lifeless will be defeated comes Feb. 16th election.

1 Like

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
500k for the rent or to put tins inplace. Look the structure of the house n the environs and take look at ocuppier so to say!?
Spelling shtt Here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. / Should Kitchen And Bathroom Waste Go To The Septic Tank Or To The Soak Away / LASEMA Reacts To Gas Explosion In Lagos (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.