Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? (4917 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) / Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? It looks more like a Nigerian home.

I have my reservations about the photo...what do you think?

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by Iamwrath: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
I didn't realize you've been in presidential suits or buildings built for high profile Nigerians in UK

Why don't you chat Fayose up, he's good in matters like this

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by idupaul: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
It looks like a house furnished by a Nigerian sha , maybe it the Nigerian embassy that furnished it

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by ezugegere(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Unfortunately, Bubu doesn't even know what is twitter, neither does he know how to operate a computer system.

12 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by madmadu(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
looks like d Gambian presidential palace
Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by TechRev: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
can you see the face in the picture?

He lives!!! He lives!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Another set of miserable people have taken the baton from Fayose and are now even more mentally impaired and jaundiced. Soon we would be told there's no Channels TV signal in the UK, so Buhari must have been photographed at Transcorp Hilton Presidential Suite.

OP the jobless analyser, Buhari tweeted from Baba Gbenga's house at Molete in Ibadan, having built the house with the gratuity he collected upon retirement from Nigerian Railuuway.

Now you can go to sleep having accomplished your daily wailer objective.

That is what I think.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by ddippset(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Soon we will hear wailers say "Buhari is dead, he was actually watching from his parlour in hell."

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by DRISKLEF(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ridiculous question. smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
StOla:
Another set of miserable people have taken the baton from Fayose and are now even more mentally impaired and jaundiced. Soon we would be told there's no Channels TV signal in the UK, so Buhari must have been photographed at Transcorp Hilton Presidential Suite

OP the jobless analyser, Buhari tweeted from Baba Gbenga's house at Molete in Ibadan, having built the house with the gratuity he collected upon retirement from Nigerian Railuuway.

Now you can go to sleep having accomplished your daily wailer objective.

That is what I think.

I remember when APC was bursted by "photoshoping" or using images from Transcorp Hilton Hotel claiming he was interviewed in UK

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/thewhistleng/exclusive_us_investigator_exposes_apc_proves_buharis_london_interview_was_previously_recorded_in_tra/

What about when Prof. Yemi Osibanjo posted a fake picture of the APC presidential campaign in Kano to deceive Nigerians that they had a large reception at Kano? But was later bursted that it was Reinhard Bonnke Crusade.

http://www.post-nigeria.com/osinbajo-tweets-picture-of-reinhard-bonnkes-crusade-calls-it-kano-crowd/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/fake-apc-kano-rally-photo-omokri-exchanges-banter-osinbajo/

It is only gullible people like you APC keeps deceiving. My 7 year old cousin knows APC lies too much not to think of a grown man like you who believes APC always tells the truth.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by azimibraun: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Iamwrath:
I didn't realize you've been in presidential suits or buildings built for high profile Nigerians in UK

Epic response. I salute you sir..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Iamwrath:

I remember when APC was bursted by "photoshoping" or using images from Transcorp Hilton Hotel claiming he was interviewed in UK

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/thewhistleng/exclusive_us_investigator_exposes_apc_proves_buharis_london_interview_was_previously_recorded_in_tra/

What about when Prof. Yemi Osibanjo posted a fake picture of the APC presidential campaign in Kano to deceive Nigerians that they had a large reception at Kano? But was later bursted that it was Reinhard Bonnke Crusade.

http://www.post-nigeria.com/osinbajo-tweets-picture-of-reinhard-bonnkes-crusade-calls-it-kano-crowd/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/fake-apc-kano-rally-photo-omokri-exchanges-banter-osinbajo/

It is only gullible people like you APC keeps deceiving. My 7 year old cousin knows APC lies too much not to think of a grown man like you who believes APC always tells the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by santino09: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
aside that think about these
1. He was answering a call n was still watching TV with the sound not mute

2. We didn't see his face

3. He was relaxed, crossed legs but still put on a cap

4. APC have told more lies than any establishment existing

5. We only saw one picture and one reason to believe he's OK

6. We were told he'd travel today being Monday n not 2 days ago, why the rush

7. Who goes on holiday at the beginning of the year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by Daniel1673(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pls make una leave PMB oooo e dey do wetin e sabi. since na our president pls make we pray 4 him o because e need our prayers 2 succeed oooo. GOD HELP PMB!!!
Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by Corrinthians(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
KingOfAmebo:
Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? It looks more like a Nigerian home.

I have my reservations about the photo...what do you think?
I dont think it is. I think he took the picture sitting in Anambra state governnent house.

I just love ibos. They are so intelligent. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by Corrinthians(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
DRISKLEF:
Ridiculous question. smh
These are the people that bring shame and ridicule to a people that are supposed to be one of the most respected tribes in Nigeria. All because of hate. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

I'm happy to have brought you out of your deceit. I can detect bullshit posing as an innocent opinion 1000decibels away.

Now that we know you are one of Fayose's retarde.d sycophants, you can express your conspiracy theories without inhibition.

Why not include the pictures of Fayose addressing an audience in China? An audience who cared less about an idle African posing at the podium in a public transport station, while everyone else busied themselves with their mission at the station.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
santino09:
aside that think about these
1. He was answering a call n was still watching TV with the sound not mute

2. We didn't see his face

3. He was relaxed, crossed legs but still put on a cap

4. APC have told more lies than any establishment existing

5. We only saw one picture and one reason to believe he's OK

6. We were told he'd travel today being Monday n not 2 days ago, why the rush

7. Who goes on holiday at the beginning of the year

Only 7 reasons? Why not give us 77 reasons?

Imagine the analysis of Buhari's sitting position and dressing? Idleness has made a lot of minds negatively creative.

If he had gone in April you would have wondered why vacation close to Easter. If July, you would have wondered why during the summer holiday like a school kid.

That your opinion is irrelevant to when a President would take his leave should not come to you as a shock.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by owopokiri: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Didnt know that some other people noticed the "Nigerianess" of that miserably furnished room. The window blinds are the first to draw your attention. They are everywhere. It is only in Nigeria that you see window blinds covering doors.., sometimes you even see window blinds covering the whole 4 walls of the room. That was the first give-away for me. Then the red rug..., a typical Nigerian color for rugs inside the rooms..Even the positioning of the TV. TVs are normally set against the wall. . . It certainly looks like a room in Nigeria unless as the second poster said, "a room furnished by a Nigerian". But certainly there are many stuffs in that room screaming "Nigerian"..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by owopokiri: 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
StOla:

Only 7 reasons? Why not give us 77 reasons?

Imagine the analysis of Buhari's sitting position and dressing? Idleness has made a lot of minds negatively creative.

If he had gone in April you would have wondered why vacation close to Easter. If July, you would have wondered why during the summer holiday like a school kid.

That your opinion is irrelevant to when a President would take his leave should not come to you as a shock.

Stop shouting..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 12:46am On Jan 24, 2017
owopokiri:
Didnt know that some other people noticed the "Nigerianess" of that miserably furnished room. The window blinds are the first to draw your attention. They are everywhere. It is only in Nigeria that you see window blinds covering doors.., sometimes you even see window blinds covering the whole 4 walls of the room. That was the first give-away for me. Then the red rug..., a typical Nigerian color for rugs inside the rooms..Even the positioning of the TV. TVs are normally set against the wall. . . It certainly looks like a room in Nigeria unless as the second poster said, "a room furnished by a Nigerian". But certainly there are many stuffs in that room screaming "Nigerian"..

I don't know where minds like yours are bred? That place certainly needs to be fumigated to save Nigeria from the emergence of mentally handicapped citizens.

Below are the other give-aways you missed.

Didn't you also notice the TV is a typical Nigerian TV?
I could also smell the aroma of Amala and Ewedu from the picture. Being in UK, the picture should have been dissipating the smell of fish and chips.
I also do not see any white person in the picture. How can he be in the UK without being with white people?
How come it is not snowing inside the room, is it not snowing in the UK now?
Why is the room not gold plated? How can an African leader survive such a simple interior?
Infact, if it was Buhari in the picture, his ADC should have been standing beside the TV.
What is the Nigerian flag doing in the apartment of the Nigerian President in UK? It ought to have been the Union Jack on display like the colonial era.

Should I entertain your infectious idiocy furthermore?

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by owopokiri: 12:58am On Jan 24, 2017
StOla:

I don't know where minds like yours are bred? That place certainly needs to be fumigated to save Nigeria from the emergence of mentally handicapped citizens.

Below are the other give-aways you missed.

Didn't you also notice the TV is a typical Nigerian TV?
I could also smell the aroma of Amala and Ewedu from the picture. Being in UK, the picture should have been dissipating the smell of fish and chips.
I also do not see any white person in the picture. How can he be in the UK without being with white people.
How come it is not snowing inside the room, is it not snowing in the UK now?
Why is the room not gold plated? How can an African leader survive such a simple interior?
Infact, if it was Buhari in the picture, his ADC should have been standing beside the TV.
What is the Nigerian flag doing in the apartment of the Nigerian President in UK? It ought to have been the Union Jack on display like the colonial era.

Should I entertain your infectious idiocy furthermore?

Why are you barking upandan? Are you quarreling with your wife or somethings? I haven't seen anything on this thread yet that will provoke you this much. Go out outside and get some fresh air..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 1:04am On Jan 24, 2017
owopokiri:

Why are you barking upandan? Are you quarreling with your wife or somethings? I haven't seen anything on this thread yet that will provoke you this much. Go out outside and get some fresh air..

I reckon your stupidity has dawned on you. Don't try to hush me up.

Also don't thank me for your enlightenment, I do it pro bono so as to spare anyone else the feeling of egg on the face that you're feeling now.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by owopokiri: 1:11am On Jan 24, 2017
StOla:

Also don't thank me for your enlightenment, I do it pro bono so as to spare anyone else the feeling of egg on the face that you're feeling now.

lol, this guy, what are you yapping about? Ahbegi, swerve make i get some fresh air... I was just trying to nodge you away from here since you are fouling the air with your uncouth outbursts. It is a fresh morning here and i am getting set for work. I don't need an ewedu smelling upstart regurgitating all kinds of putrid zombie lines around me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by RonJeremy: 1:13am On Jan 24, 2017
It doesn't look like a London interior. I can't see any central heating system and the Daura President can't survive a minute without it. Also his legs look photoshopped, one is black and the other looking bleached. The teapot is real local type only found In Fulani Herdsmen settlements......

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 1:16am On Jan 24, 2017
RonJeremy:
It doesn't look like a London interior. I can't see any central heating system and the Daura President can't survive a minute without it. Also his legs look photoshopped, one is black and the other looking bleached.

Another theorist on the loose.
Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 1:18am On Jan 24, 2017
RonJeremy:
It doesn't look like a London interior. I can't see any central heating system and the Daura President can't survive a minute without it. Also his legs look photoshopped, one is black and the other looking bleached.

I love how you managed to capture the whole schematic of the building/room with just a picture that captures an unknown fraction of an unknown room area.

I'm baffled!

I can't see any door too in the picture, so it definitely has no door. How did Buhari manage to get inside?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by sweerychick(f): 1:18am On Jan 24, 2017
StOla:

quit being childish and naive! I personally doubt that picture too. Maybe it was taken in the UK or not but in this modern era of photo shopping anything is possible. Besides why hasn't the president made any public appearance to ease the curiosity about his condition. Another thing is why only his side view captured any person can claim to be PMB in that pic because it doesn't reveal his entire self. This was exactly what happened to late president umaru musa yaradua. His cronies kept feeding us with lies about his health status until he finally kicked the bucket. I wish pmb safe trip and good health status.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 1:21am On Jan 24, 2017
sweerychick:
quit being childish and naive! I personally doubt that picture too. Maybe it was taken in the UK or not but in this modern era of photo shopping anything is possible. Besides why hasn't the president made any public appearance to ease the curiosity about his condition. Another thing is why only his side view captured any person can claim to be PMB in that pic because it doesn't reveal his entire self. This was exactly what happened to late president umaru musa yaradua. His cronies kept feeding us with lies about his health status until he finally kicked the bucket. I wish pmb safe trip and good health status.

Were you expecting to see the president pose for the picture of him relaxing with the TV and making personal calls?

Do you know what a candid shot is?

He is on a private vacation. He does not owe every person who chooses to start a campaign of lies a rebuttal that is of their own decided specification.

Let the man be!

If you do not see him return after his official vacation tenure, then you can join the bandwagon of conspiracy theorists with all objectivity.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by sweerychick(f): 1:22am On Jan 24, 2017
StOla:

Were you expecting to see a president pose fore the picture.

Do you know what a candid shot is?
I don't expect to see nothing but all im saying is that a more revealing picture should have been enough or a public appearance.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by StOla: 1:28am On Jan 24, 2017
sweerychick:
I don't expect to see nothing but all im saying is that a more revealing picture should have been enough or a public appearance.

He hasn't gone to the UK on official or public speaking or meetings.

Let him enjoy his privacy for Christ sake.

If he shot a public event picture, another round of debate would ensue that he's wearing Gucci shoes or Fendi spectacles.
He stays private, yet lamentations would not seize?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk? by deomelo: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

No be you gullible people propagate and fell for fraudulent twitter claim that Jona was invited to Trump's inauguration in the US and even that alerted us that he just boarded the plane when in fact Jona was in Ota with OBJ drinking pami and playing Ayo game.

When it comes to fraud, PDP, Igbos and their numerous internet trolls are ahead of the game...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How?? Senator Of Nigeria Uba Sani NudĀ£ Video Leaked Online. VIDEO / People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video / Possible Solutions - Poverty Alleviation And Developments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.