Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Parent Told Me Not To Wear This Cloth Because Of This (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Parent Told Me Not To Wear This Cloth Because Of This (pics) (917 Views)

Can You Buy This Cloth For Your Girlfriend As Birthday Gift / Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? / Ladies, Do You Still Wear This "Underwear"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parent Told Me Not To Wear This Cloth Because Of This (pics) by mathew2oa(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hi guy, I need your opinion/advice on this issue with my parent.
Someone gave a me a shirt that has a black skull and wings boldly imprinted on it at the back of the shirt.
So my parent had the fear that it might put me in harm's way by making me a target for cult groups. Am totally confuse because I truly agree with them and see their fear but I really like the shirt, it is new and has quality.
Please what do u guys think?

Re: My Parent Told Me Not To Wear This Cloth Because Of This (pics) by ufuosman(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
You no collect ur fada advice, na my own u one take. dat cloth good for your eyes?

2 Likes

Re: My Parent Told Me Not To Wear This Cloth Because Of This (pics) by Rapmaestro(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dye am.. The shirt still remains, just the design will go
Re: My Parent Told Me Not To Wear This Cloth Because Of This (pics) by divinehand2003(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Abi you wan join bad guyz, illuminati? Skulls and bones club?
Re: My Parent Told Me Not To Wear This Cloth Because Of This (pics) by Kxngstein(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
Dye am.. The shirt still remains, just the design will go

smart!
Re: My Parent Told Me Not To Wear This Cloth Because Of This (pics) by thesicilian: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
ufuosman:
You no collect ur fada advice, na my own u one take. dat cloth good for your eyes?
Don't mind him. If those small boys beat am up for street now, na where he go cry go?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watch Kechi Okwuchi, Survivor Of The Sosoliso Crash In America's Got Talent / Inquiry / Why You Shouldn't Flush The Toilet After Peeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.