Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Whatsapp For Blackberry: Which Way To Go - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp For Blackberry: Which Way To Go (814 Views)

Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones / Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Whatsapp Fix For Blackberry Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp For Blackberry: Which Way To Go by Drabrah(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hi guys!
I created this thread cos it's been difficult to chat on WhatsApp since it stopped running on BlackBerry devices since about a week ago (as against the July extension earlier given). For me, I gat back date my phone to 2016 to enable me continue to use the App but this is giving me a lot of issues with other phone functions.
So BB users, I wanna ask, how are you coping with the "chanji doole"?
Tech guys, is there a way round it other than back dating?
Re: Whatsapp For Blackberry: Which Way To Go by nightingalee: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Drabrah:
Hi guys!
I created this thread cos it's been difficult to chat on WhatsApp since it stopped running on BlackBerry devices since about a week ago (as against the July extension earlier given). For me, I gat back date my phone to 2016 to enable me continue to use the App but this is giving me a lot of issues with other phone functions.
So BB users, I wanna ask, how are you coping with the "chanji doole"?
Tech guys, is there a way round it other than back dating?
What model of BB??
Re: Whatsapp For Blackberry: Which Way To Go by Drabrah(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
nightingalee:
What model of BB??

BB 10 OS
(Z30 to be specific)
Re: Whatsapp For Blackberry: Which Way To Go by okikiosibodu(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2017
The easiest way around it: download and install the whatsapp for Android phones on it, thank me later (only that is delays sometimes, N terms of response,And it take quite some time to launch after you power up the phone )
Re: Whatsapp For Blackberry: Which Way To Go by Baroba(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Drabrah:

BB 10 OS
(Z30 to be specific)

Update the app from BlackBerry app store..you dont need to back date your device.. its still working on my BB Q10

(1) (Reply)

20 Important App Your Android Phone Should Have / How To Save Space On Your Mobile Phone. / This Monster Smartphone Will Amaze You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.