Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. (27663 Views)

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. / Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals / Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by melakes(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2017
Now this is very funny! Just last night, I was telling my fiancee what the same YSG did to me and some of other Corps members back when we were traveling to Nwannune, Benue state on March 3rd, 2012. We were charged #4,150 then and were told that the vehicle will take us right into the camp. We left lagos around 10am and had a very nasty experience on the road. Apparently the driver didn't know the route, at a point we got lost and it took us time to get back on track. Eventually, the silly driver dropped us in their Gboko park around 1am and left us stranded, claiming he was tired. You can imagine us moving around looking for help in a complete strange environment! Thank God for men of the Nigeria Army who helped us secure another bus by force to take us to camp. That day, I swore never to board YSG to anywhere other than the East again.

1 Like

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by glossy6(f): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2017
africanusvu:
all these Iliterate graduates.unemployable sorters who bought their way through the ivory tower.thats al the do.rush to social media cos of free mb.dnt this foolish op knw of nest thing to do when stranded by a faulty vehicle on d road except rush to NL & FB? wat help is he expecting frm social media.is that d first time he is witnesing vehicular breakdown? frankly i dnt kmw d kind of graduates we nw manufacture here.too many private unis and madonna universities isuing out half baked.CORPER INDEED.Stay and wait for NL &SEUN.to send lalasticalala.dnt find other means to move on

So graduates are manufactured abi?

You see yourself tongue
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by obidaddy: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2017
africanusvu:
all these Iliterate graduates.unemployable sorters who bought their way through the ivory tower.thats al the do.rush to social media cos of free mb.dnt this foolish op knw of nest thing to do when stranded by a faulty vehicle on d road except rush to NL & FB? wat help is he expecting frm social media.is that d first time he is witnesing vehicular breakdown? frankly i dnt kmw d kind of graduates we nw manufacture here.too many private unis and madonna universities isuing out half baked.CORPER INDEED.Stay and wait for NL &SEUN.to send lalasticalala.dnt find other means to move on

Mr. Literate graduate. Please read your pathetic post again. It is as if a primary school drop-out mechanic scrawled all that shit.

Your grammar and spellings shows you are worst than those you criticise and stupid.

It is apparent you did not read the post well and rushed to comment your stupidity and illiteracy. I am damn sure you never attended a tertiary institution of learning which is why you are swift to bash those who did.

You either did not notice the prospective corp members paid #9050 each, almost #10,000 and yet the bus could not even leave the garage and neither was their money refunded to them as at the time the topic was posted.

Mr. Illiterate grow up and get proper education.
I will not bother to respond to you, the whole world has already seen your stupidity and your self exalting "literacy"

3 Likes

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by melakes(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2017
dominique:
I thought they were one of the best transport companies in the country.
You are quite right, they were, but not anymore. The management of that transport company has lost it. Travel with them to the north at your own detriment.
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by glossy6(f): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2017
mrlaw93:
Update: Thanks all.. With the help of the soldiers at the scene this morning everything is now in order. The leader of the troop put a call through to the Manager of the company who immediately provided a working bus, we are on our way to the North..

WISH ME WELL, WISH US WELL.
SAFE JOURNEY TO THE NORTH..

GRACIAS!

Safe journey and may God guide and protect you all.

1 Like

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by glossy6(f): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2017
Beetobee:
I'm sure a Corper sent in this story. It is disheartening to see people write 'faith' in place of 'fate'. A University graduate! What would you teach your students if you are sent to a school?

He will teach them that he is a Corps member and not a "Corper" tongue

Pleasw learn to correct people with love, I noticed the mistake too and it is a common one but remember that we all learn on daily basis.

Sir Shina Peters sang "grammar no be my language ".

Peace
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by glossy6(f): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Beetobee:
I'm sure a Corper sent in this story. It is disheartening to see people write 'faith' in place of 'fate'. A University graduate! What would you teach your students if you are sent to a school?

He will teach them that he is a Corps member and not a "Corper" tongue

Please learn to correct people with love, I noticed the mistake too and it is a common one but remember that we all learn on daily basis.

Sir Shina Peters sang "grammar no be my language ".

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by africanusvu(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2017
glossy6:

So graduates are manufactured abi?

You see yourself tongue
,Yes.such class arnt trained.they ar just manufactured
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by africanusvu(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2017
obidaddy:

Mr. Literate graduate. Please read your pathetic post again. It is as if a primary school drop-out mechanic scrawled all that shit.

Your grammar and spellings shows you are worst than those you criticise and stupid.

It is apparent you did not read the post well and rushed to comment your stupidity and illiteracy. I am damn sure you never attended a tertiary institution of learning which is why you are swift to bash those who did.

You either did not notice the prospective corp members paid #9050 each, almost #10,000 and yet the bus could not even leave the garage and neither was their money refunded to them as at the time the topic was posted.

Mr. Illiterate grow up and get proper education.
I will not bother to respond to you, the whole world has already seen your stupidity and your self exalting "literacy"
,;TERTIARY INSTITUTION OF LEARNING; Oyibo.all join.
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Yomiwayne80(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2017
alienvirus:
Go to another park na. Abi na only young shall grow dey

Young Shall Grow is the only marcapolo bus that ply that route... Then there is cross country which is a luxurious bus but very expensive.

Young Shall Grow makes use of just one bus from Lagos to sokoto. They will have to wait until the bus from sokoto comes back to Lagos before loading same bus to sokoto again.

Best thing to do is to enter a bus going to Kano.... Drop in Zaria and board a car from Zaria to sokoto.
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Gabson91(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2017
The same thing happened 2 years back when going back to kd from Lagos, After 3rd mainland bridge, the bus engine caught fire. God saved us that day. Young shall grow transport is dead
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by alienvirus: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

Young Shall Grow is the only marcapolo bus that ply that route... Then there is cross country which is a luxurious bus but very expensive.

Young Shall Grow makes use of just one bus from Lagos to sokoto. They will have to wait until the bus from sokoto comes back to Lagos before loading same bus to sokoto again.

Best thing to do is to enter a bus going to Kano.... Drop in Zaria and board a car from Zaria to sokoto.

Thanks.

jchioma:

Get sense na! Abi u no read that they had already paid N9,050 only to dumped and left all alone in the middle of the night?

See how to reply up there. Not every time he go dey do u make u abuse.
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Yomiwayne80(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2017
alienvirus:
Go to another park na. Abi na only young shall grow dey

Business na by force? Please people going to sokoto from Lagos should avoid using young shall grow.

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by dunmotuscana(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Young Shall Grow is one of the most unprofessional transport company I've ever seen in this country. They've disappointed me on 6 occasions when I was still in school in the north,I feel your pain mehn. The CEO is in festac chilling,playing lawn tennis,since all he counts is his profit who cares. He should take a clue from GIGM,not saying they are saint but at least they listen. YSG is usless,I know people plying eastern route will disagree maybe because he doesn't use a faulty bus on that route,Kano-Kaduna-Zaria route, Kaduna-Sokoto route o mehn. YSG
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by chiefojiji(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
@youngshallgrow mobilise this people naw!!!

or you don't know how long dey have waited to be mobilised to this stage?
wellshaall.

please what happuntuu nigeria

I no dey see dem for African nations cup.

maybe dem don reach final sha... abi?
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by chiefojiji(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
@youngshallgrow mobilise this people naw!!!

or you don't know how long dey have waited to be mobilised to this stage?
wellshaall.

please what happuntuu nigeria

I no dey see dem for African nations cup.

maybe dem don reach final sha... abi?
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by fatiaforreal: 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
ask them why?
they will tell you na Buhari
Bastard criminals
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
Useless transporter.
I detest thèm with passion.
Dealt with us last year.
My 1st time of using thèm.
All i deduced was 'a transporter of touts'.
Vowed not to even near their park in life.
And God helping me, i will never.
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by felo812000(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Just Negodu
Beetobee:
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by 2sexycom(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Gabson91:
The same thing happened 2 years back when going back to kd from Lagos, After 3rd mainland bridge, the bus engine caught fire. God saved us that day. Young shall grow transport is dead
CustomPivotDoor.com is available. wink didn't want to mention it in that thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? / Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.