Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6417836 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (6255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vested(m): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2020
Vested:
IPhone 7 128GB
Black
Factory unlocked

Audio ic problem (audio is greyed out during calls or anything audio).
However, audio works fine with any bluetooth earpiece or AirPods.
Please note that it rings fine. Ringtones come out loud and clear. You just cant hear anything in calls unless you use a Bluetooth earpiece.

Everything else works fine.

Location is Okota, Lagos.
Call 08073023384
WhatsApp chat via signature.
Price - 55k
Clearance price for Monday & Tuesday - 45k

PS:Not selling with charger.
Also, by virtue of the recent happenings on this thread, I want to state categorically that this is a used item.
Once tested, agreed and paid for, no refunds will be made.

I don't want to go through all this drama going on here with kiekie's sale. It's emotionally draining.

Still uo for sale.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2020
All this people selling furniture eh, none of you should mention Polished again! Before won't d wood b polished abi anyone go buy unpolished rough furniture ni

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by joyceakhig(f): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2020
[I am ready to pay 20k.quote author=bimsaleee post=86984178]still available [/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2020
dollarnaira:

House, what should we do to this guy?
What have I done sirs/ma ??
I'll apologize and revert please tell me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Princefineman: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How much for only 2 sitter

I think I will like to sell them together.

But how much are you willing to pay ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2020
lapazi:
In need of a baby car seat, if u have for sale, pls post with pictures and tag me.
I have and I'm ready to sell at a your convenient time
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Leave him, his ad is gone

dollarnaira:

House, what should we do to this guy?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2020
You are in the wrong thread, except you are willing ot sell your phones at a ridiculous price, which wasnt so with the price pegged.

myyki:

What have I done sirs/ma ??
I'll apologize and revert please tell me

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dave0450(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
I need fridge table size or mini fridge, my budget is 25k. My location is Ore
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Brand New Sealed
64gb available tomorrow
Gold
Verizon locked
Clean IMEI
1 year official apple warranty.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Princefineman:

I think I will like to sell them together.

But how much are you willing to pay ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
uliyaah:
You are in the wrong thread, except you are willing ot sell your phones at a ridiculous price, which wasnt so with the price pegged.

OK thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
MyphoneandI:
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Brand New Sealed
64gb available tomorrow
Gold
Verizon locked
Clean IMEI
1 year official apple warranty.

See your fellow up there
Pls LEAVE!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Princefineman: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Okay. E no gree ma.

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cutedharmee: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Princefineman:
Hello ,

I have very decent fabric leather chairs for sale in Abuja .

A 3-seater , A 2-seater and A 1-seater chair.

Price is N75,000 .

Contact 0.8.1. 85 927 448 if interested.

Pictures pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
dollarnaira:

See your fellow up there
Pls LEAVE!!!

Why should I leave?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lapazi(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

I have and I'm ready to sell at a your convenient time

Ok
Post pictures
What’s your location
Cost?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OfficialHommy: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
URGENT SALE!

■Exquisite
■Affordable
4 BEDROOM Bungalow for urgent SALE.

Address: Right after the University of Ibadan, behind Pro Labore  Church Balogun Ibikunle off Ajibode street, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria.

●Oyo state document and red copy survey
●Land size: 678 sqm
●Asking Price: N20m

Reason for sale: Fund needed

●Inspection
●Negotiations
●Purchase, call or chat:

Pay and move in or let out. No muss, no fuss. The car is not for sale o!!

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
dollarnaira:

See your fellow up there
Pls LEAVE!!!

I've been seeing your posts and rants here.
Look, 1st, clearance sale doesn't mean "gbanjo". It means the things are cheaper than they would be on a normal day IN MY SHOP! not the market. Because I wanna clear my goods.
2nd, if you don't have money to buy or you don't like the deals just shut up and move on with your life, if you have one. I don't understand why you're so pained when people make posts about their products. 90% of your posts are replies to posts u feel are expensive. I think you should either get a life or go find a thread for scrap items as one can clearly decode that you're a scavenger with an android phone and cheap data.
3rd, the item I put at 270k is sold at 340k in the market and I'm selling 270k and it's not clearance enough??
You can bully people all you like but if you bring it close to me, you'd regret it. Poverty-stricken Classless lowlife!

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kuicare(f): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hello kindly paste your phone number.

GreyBlood:
This is a new bedframe 6x4 but it's pretty small in my eyes, getting a bigger one for the room.
Price 25k
Contact me via my signature.
Ikeja (Oba Akran axis)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
MyphoneandI:

I've been seeing your posts and rants here.
Look, 1st, clearance sale doesn't mean "gbanjo". It means the things are cheaper than they would be on a normal day IN MY SHOP! not the market. Because I wanna clear my goods.
2nd, if you don't have money to buy or you don't like the deals just shut up and move on with your life, if you have one. I don't understand why you're so pained when people make posts about their products. 90% of your posts are replies to posts u feel are expensive. I think you should either get a life or go find a thread for scrap items as one can clearly decode that you're a scavenger with an android phone and cheap data.
3rd, the item I put at 270k is sold at 340k in the market and I'm selling 270k and it's not clearance enough??
You can bully people all you like but if you bring it close to me, you'd regret it. Poverty-stricken Classless lowlife!
Yes it is not "clearance" enough
Sell it for me at 20k
Lol.

All the same your choice of words e.g
Poverty
Classless
Scavenger

Says you were pained.

Lastly clearance sales means "gbanjo"

Let me teach u sth

Next time put market price and the "gbanjo" price.All the same you are in a wrong thread.
I will NEVER SAY OR USE UR ABOVE WORDS bc u dont know me.

Take your time to study this thread such price of phones DONT SELL HERE!!!

Your case is like som1 who goes to a village where d richest member use torch light phone aka "palasa" to sell an iphone 11 pro max to the villagers.Will u make sale? You are in such village sir.

Lastly, define a bully?
Pls park well.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Princefineman:

Okay. E no gree ma.

Thanks
How much for d two sitter then?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
dollarnaira:

Yes it is not "clearance" enough
Sell it for me at 20k
Lol.

All the same your choice of words e.g
Poverty
Classless
Scavenger

Says you were pained.

Lastly clearance sales means "gbanjo"

Let me teach u sth

Next time put market price and the "gbanjo" price.All the same you are in a wrong thread.
I will NEVER SAY OR USE UR ABOVE WORDS bc u dont know me.

Take your time to study this thread such price of phones DONT SELL HERE!!!

Your case is like som1 who goes to a village where d richest member use torch light phone aka "palasa" to sell an iphone 11 pro max to the villagers.Will u make sale? You are in such village sir.

Lastly, define a bully?
Pls park well.

So everyone on here is poor? Nobody viewing this thread can afford an iphone 11 pro max or even buy to resell?

Your problem is poverty , please don't quote me or reply to my posts. If you see it, please keep ur advice to urself, I'm old enough to know the right or wrong thread. Are you the police of the thread? Who made u special adviser to everyone who posts expensive stuff.

Please don't even reply to this, just keep your garbage to yourself. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
MyphoneandI:

So everyone on here is poor? Nobody viewing this thread can afford an iphone 11 pro max.

Your problem is povery, please don't quote me or reply to my posts. If you see it, please keep ur advice to urself, I'm old enough to know the right or wrong thread. Are you the police of the thread? Who made u special adviser to everyone who posts expensive stuff.

So if I cannot use a phone of 270k den I am poor?
Which reasoning b dis?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Horlickz77(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please anyone with rug for sale.. Not center rug oo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Horlickz77(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
ofemigeorge:
Mouka form neat .....25k 6 by 4.5 8in thick.
Bed frame 15k solid wood....
And more

https://www.nairaland.com/5535035/bed-frame-15k-ipad-30k#84130952

The polish stools have been SOLD...
I need the bed frame ..am ready to pay 10k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Horlickz77(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
jerry447:

If u can weybill, I will pay 30k,
Alaye go alaba go carry am 25k new lg now sef is 32k

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
If only you had saved up the iota of respect you had left when you were simply informed, it wouldn't have turned to
mega shame for you now.

See attached pictures for the price range of the phone u tagged at 270k, same spec, claiming its a WHOOPING CLEARANCE SALES, and a direct contact event confirmed the price range just now.

So, which part of your intestine are your village people actually twisting?

MyphoneandI:

So everyone on here is poor? Nobody viewing this thread can afford an iphone 11 pro max or even buy to resell?

Your problem is poverty , please don't quote me or reply to my posts. If you see it, please keep ur advice to urself, I'm old enough to know the right or wrong thread. Are you the police of the thread? Who made u special adviser to everyone who posts expensive stuff.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
OfficialHommy:
URGENT SALE!

■Exquisite
■Affordable
4 BEDROOM Bungalow for urgent SALE.

Address: Right after the University of Ibadan, behind Pro Labore  Church Balogun Ibikunle off Ajibode street, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria.

●Oyo state document and red copy survey
●Land size: 678 sqm
●Asking Price: N20m

Reason for sale: Fund needed

●Inspection
●Negotiations
●Purchase, call or chat:

Pay and move in or let out. No muss, no fuss. The car is not for sale o!!
6 million? I know a buyer

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (6255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adesquare2(f), sampete(m), Uniquewise, uctomide(m), 2horsePOWER(m), paduasmartz(m), 5altysleek(m), OluomoZaria, olulambert1, Jollos(m), jonzingcaesar(m), sharpyoung(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.