Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6421374 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
uliyaah:
If only you had saved up the iota of respect you had left when you were simply informed, it wouldn't have turned to
mega shame for you now.

See attached pictures for the price range of the phone u tagged at 270k, same spec, claiming its a WHOOPING CLEARANCE SALES, and a direct contact event confirmed the price range just now.

So, which part of your intestine are your village people actually twisting?

Ask ur friend how much for the one that comes from apple directly with apple warranty attached. Ask ur friends or potential buyers from jiji. U can see how much the iPhone 11 is, yet u think someone will sell the 11pro max not even 11 pro for 250. I won't argue with a woman. Enjoy your folly

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
This no called me telling me to be careful and stay out of him
0816 780 7275

All bc u posted things here.
Guy guy guy!!!

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
MyphoneandI:

So everyone on here is poor? Nobody viewing this thread can afford an iphone 11 pro max or even buy to resell?

Your problem is poverty , please don't quote me or reply to my posts. If you see it, please keep ur advice to urself, I'm old enough to know the right or wrong thread. Are you the police of the thread? Who made u special adviser to everyone who posts expensive stuff.

Please don't even reply to this, just keep your garbage to yourself. Thanks.

I just replied!!!
DEAL WITH UR PRIDE
U EVEN GET TIME CALL ME
WITH THIS NO
0816 780 7275

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
So you stole yours you are intending to sell at 270k from apple with warranty card? since you are claiming it worths way more than that.

And this is 2020, some women are more intelligent than some men, I can't say the same for THE WOMEN IN YOUR FAMILY SHA.
Even you as a MAN that is supposed to have some senses, was not able to argue intelligently, your problem is deeper than denial.

MyphoneandI:

Ask ur friend how much for the one that comes from apple directly with apple warranty attached. Ask ur friends or potential buyers from jiji. U can see how much the iPhone 11 is, yet u think someone will sell the 11pro max not even 11 pro for 250. I won't argue with a woman. Enjoy your folly

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yangami: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
All this people selling furniture eh, none of you should mention Polished again! Before won't d wood b polished abi anyone go buy unpolished rough furniture ni

I tire aswear
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME... was that clear enough?

And no, I havnt insulted any member of your family because I was trained well, but you indirectly insulted them by stating YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH A WOMAN, which implies women are senseless, except your family is filled with men only.

Before you throw a stone at a glass house, confirm you dont have a loved one there.

MyphoneandI:

Madam u can say anything u want but if you mention my family directly or indirectly. I swear by God I'd look for u and I'd hurt u real bad. You've been advised, had I known will always come last.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Princefineman: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
cutedharmee:

Pictures pls

Check the pictures on my thread
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Princefineman: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How much for d two sitter then?

You may call me to discuss price ma.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Its good to see you are changing what you implied, or you just didnt know what the meaning of the word you used after the statement... Folly?
So I repeat, I as a woman have sense and way sensible than you, obviously, AND I STILL CANT SAY FOR THE WOMEN IN YOUR FAMILY.

And what exactly is the worse you can do?
Threats and warnings arent enough, SAM, go further.

MyphoneandI:

It implies what u think. I made d statement because the average woman is troublesome not unintelligent. I'm sure u can't think beyond 4 inches.

This is my last reply to you. Please don't mention or reply me or my post. Here or anywhere else. You've been advised.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sod09(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
MyphoneandI:
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Brand New Sealed
64gb available tomorrow
Gold
Verizon locked
Clean IMEI
1 year official apple warranty.

I will pay 350k please cry

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by proclinician: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
A LOT OF YOU ARE MISSING THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD, IT'S NOT AN AVENUE FOR SELLING YOUR GOODS AT A RIDICULOUS PRICE. IT'S CALLED CLEARANCE SALE (gbanjo) FOR A REASON.

Mtcheww

So that people can go and steal stuffs and sell it to u at ur so desired ridiculously low prices abi?

Be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
uliyaah:
Its good to see you are changing what you implied, or you just didnt know what the meaning of the word you used after the statement... Folly?
So I repeat, I as a woman have sense and way sensible than you, obviously, AND I STILL CANT SAY FOR THE WOMEN IN YOUR FAMILY.

And what exactly is the worse you can do?
Threats and warnings arent enough, SAM, go further.

Ok

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Attaboy

MyphoneandI:

Ok

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
I honestly don't understand how some people think. I honestly don't get it. Someone brings an item for sale in an open thread. Must u talk? Must u reply? If u don't like it why not move on. Were u tagged? Were u called? Like I just can't get it. The price I choose to sell is non of your business.

A lot of people come on a faceless forum and misbehave. You know you're teaching importation and someone can ask to meet up or even trace u from ur number and you're using truecaller to form detective, or you have batteries or whatever for sale and you'd have to meetup to deliver it and you're talking to people anyhow. This life is quite simple. You mustn't talk. You see something u don't like and the thing is not breaking the law or hurting someone, why not quietly move on?!
A lot of people today don't know where their problems are coming from.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
MyphoneandI:
I honestly don't understand how some people think. I honestly don't get it. Someone brings an item for sale in an open thread. Must u talk? Must u reply? If u don't like it why not move on. Were u tagged? Were u called? Like I just can't get it. The price I choose to sell is non of your business.

A lot of people come on a faceless forum and misbehave. You know you're teaching importation and someone can ask to meet up or even trace u from ur number and you're using truecaller to form detective, or you have batteries or whatever for sale and you'd have to meetup to deliver it and you're talking to people anyhow. This life is quite simple. You mustn't talk. You see something u don't like and the thing is not breaking the law or hurting someone, why not quietly move on?!
A lot of people today don't know where their problems are coming from.
It's clearance thread not open thread.. kindly open a thread for your phone

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Princefineman:

You may call me to discuss price ma.
Kindly drop it here sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
MyphoneandI:

Abeg we go chop warranty? Clearance sales and u talking about Apple warranty. Wetin concern person wey buy gbanjo with warranty

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Toma2:

It's clearance thread not open thread.. kindly open a thread for your phone

MyphoneandI
Learn from this.
Even ur moniker says it all as u are alone with ur phone.Mr rich,Audio threat.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
MyphoneandI
Listen if u like post iphone 3310
I will pass
If i quote u
Must u talk too
You have been advised
Stay away from me.
E b like say ur small change dey shark u
Mr MyphoneandI.
Post oooooo and get those who will pay double.
Audio threat!!!

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Plug007: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by santakris(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
spiralwedge:

1. Polished wooden bookshelf -20k
2. Polished wooden children bunk bed (6x3) with mattresses -50k
3. Polished wooden bed frame together with big thick foam/mattress - 50k

0nine0 sevenSix0 foursix0 onefive

Location pls?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by danqujigy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pictures pls

Plug007:
Hi. I have an infinix hot 8 for sale. Urgent sale 15k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Plug007:
No pictures
No location
No Phone number
Newly registered member

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
proclinician:

So that people can go and steal stuffs and sell it to u at ur so desired ridiculously low prices abi?

Be careful.
No. For example I bought my 33' TV for 30k, so I'll probably sell 20k and get a bigger one. You don't put up stuff u have need for gains on a clearance sales.

Clearance sales is for getting rid of stuffs easily to accommodate new ones or simply to make space..

People wey their Kaya done tey for here na because the price too much! Imagine one selling perfume 3k, when no be boutique for lekki

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tabithababy(f): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Plug007:

Hmmm shine your eyes guys
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Plug007: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
danqujigy:
Pictures pls

I've modified it boss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Plug007: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Toma2:

No pictures
No location
No Phone number
Newly registered member

Yes. Old acc got lost
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Plug007:
hmmm, location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: qrymz(m), hakinze00(m), integrity16(m), moscyt(m), Xtopherprince(m), sexymonkey(m), Hybrid600, Ebukamatth(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.