Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6504413 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (6283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Whitepear: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Here is what i need: location, Ajah

-Window blind or Curtains
-Matress
-table and chair
-kitchen things
-Rechargable standing fan
-Air conditioner
-Gas cylinder

Please have your receipt, i don't want police issues

Edit:

Some people are angry because i requested for receipts. Make una no vex o.

If you don't have receipt, still bring it but make sure it's not stolen. Please

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by goryorhal(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Whitepear:

-Matress
-table and chair
-kitchen things
-Air conditioner
-Gas cylinder

Untop second hand /akube items wey u won buy

E better make u kukuma go buy new ones so that u can get the receipt Nd also laminate it

Shalom

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Whitepear:

-Matress
-table and chair
-kitchen things
-Air conditioner
-Gas cylinder

You don't know where market is located?? Na by force to buy for here undecided
Receipt kwanu

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rhyah(f): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Whitepear:

-Matress
-table and chair
-kitchen things
-Air conditioner
-Gas cylinder

Edit:

If you don't mind, I can link you with someone that is selling off atm... I guess the person will still have some of the stuffs you need...
Though the location is quite far from Ajah
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by weatherlink: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Shezkid:
5KVA Stabilizer for sale around ipaja/ayobo...

Working perfectly

Is it still available?

Modified: Just noticed it's gone.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Whitepear: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rhyah:

If you don't mind, I can link you with someone that is selling off atm... I guess the person will still have some of the stuffs you need...

Link me pls drop ur num
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fergieboy: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Earthsmightiest:

Sumec firman Generator eco 8990ES
7.2KVA | 26L | Key Start | 13HP

PRICE: N100,000

Model: eco 8990ES , 7.2KVA
AC Frequency (Hz): 50Hz
Rated AC Voltage (V): 110/220
AC Output(W): 6000/6600
Power Factor COSØ: 1
Phase: Single phase
Starter Type: Manual and Auto (with Key starter and Battery)
Engine model: SPE440E
Engine Type: 4-stroke
Single Cylinder, Air cooled, OHV
Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 26

N100k
Lol 100k keh

It's better I go buy new one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
MyphoneandI:
The impunity some of you use to call someone a scam or a thief is very funny. Did the individual scam u? Did anyone complain of scam about that individual? Next thing scam, audio sales etc. Honestly Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders we get. If you were in sars, won't u harass people like this?? You're very funny people on here.

Let's be careful the way we accuse people, here and anywhere else. Even if you think such a person is a scam, you have no right to call the person such until u have enough claim to back it up.

I think whenever anyone calls another a scammer, the accuser should either bring proof or get banned. Nairaland is a public forum not anybody's house.
I broke a rule tonight.

You wey dey call ppu for here poverty
U get proof?
Nonsense and ingredient.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
dollarnaira:

I broke a rule tonight.

You wey dey call ppu for here poverty
U get proof?
Nonsense and ingredient.

Ignore the guy, he's slowly becoming a bot

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
codeKart:
I have the following items for sale. Location is Ikate, Lekki.

- 2 sofas at N45, 000
- 1 center table at N5, 000
- 1 wardrobe at N20, 000
- 1 bedside drawer at N3, 000
- 3 ceiling fans (1 isnt working needs a new capacitor) at N6500
- 1 office desk at N13, 000
- 1 swivel chair at N17, 000

I'll post pictures & my number later in the day

The pics
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
ktwista:

I have 500gb
how much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by talkportal: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Avast:

You guys don't read comments

Story!
That's wrong if I don't read comments I wouldn't see that!!
The thing is I saw that first before reading the post he expressed that all are sold.

You guys reason from one lane like BRT

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 2:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Avast:

You guys don't read comments

That must have been her/his first contact with the comment. Most times, people show interest in buying an item,only to scroll further and see that it has been sold.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 2:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Whitepear:

-Matress
-table and chair
-kitchen things
-Air conditioner
-Gas cylinder

Edit:

I understand your fears about not wanting issues with police...but asking for receipts may not go well, reason being that some people (myself inclusive) are not so careful with such things. Just do your due deligence and that should be good ebough.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Whitepear: 3:55am On Mar 16, 2020
Juliearth:

I understand your fears about not wanting issues with police...but asking for receipts may not go well, reason being that some people (myself inclusive) are not so careful with such things. Just do your due deligence and that should be good ebough.

Understood

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 5:21am On Mar 16, 2020
manlawal:

Is a scam don't bother to listen to that guy he might be the one behind the new moniker
Lawal, this is a very serious allegation against my person. Outside of here, you would have been whisked by the police and asked to link the 'possibility' of me being one and the same with the said person.

Kindly focus on buying your ceiling fan rather than throw subtle jabs like a teenage bully scared of girl in his class.

I don't take scam allegations with kids gloves, let alone against my person. Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OfficialHommy: 6:49am On Mar 16, 2020
Rhyah:

Please, I also need a rechargeable standing fan. In case the person is selling more than one, I would love to be linked up.

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by manlawal(m): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2020
Sanchez01:

Lawal, this is a very serious allegation against my person. Outside of here, you would have been whisked by the police and asked to link the 'possibility' of me being one and the same with the said person.

Kindly focus on buying your ceiling fan rather than throw subtle jabs like a teenage bully scared of girl in his class.

I don't take scam allegations with kids gloves, let alone against my person. Be guided.
Why will people not thread cautiously when someone posted items for ridiculous prices and ask people to pay first and come pick it after two weeks? You are persuading the guy to inspect an item first and then he will pay and come back next 2 weeks to meet an empty house . so you expect me not to voice my opinion.

19 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Avast(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Juliearth:

That must have been her/his first contact with the comment. Most times, people show interest in buying an item,only to scroll further and see that it has been sold.

Wisdom fall on you.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Nokia 3.1 plus 6" .....27,000 (no Fault)

Dell Core i5 with charger, 4GB, 1.8GHz ,battery last for about 4 hours but doesn't come with CD rom( no fault) 45000

Eurosonic 2 slice bread toaster ( brand new) 3,000

Akai Washing machine 4kg (no fault) 25,000

Please no bargain

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fahrenhite(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Clean, new and superb working microwave that can be use to warm, defrost and prepare meals still up for sale. Price 18k. ( slightly negotiable ) no alaroro please. smiley

If interested whatsapp or call 07063074743.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2020
manlawal:

Why will people not thread cautiously when someone posted items for ridiculous prices and ask people to pay first and come pick it after two weeks? You are persuading the guy to inspect an item first and then he will pay and come back next 2 weeks to meet an empty house . so you expect me not to voice my opinion.
Note, I NEVER SAID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T THREAD CAUTIOUSLY. Inspection is one of the ways people do this, which I suggested to the other person before you hoped in like a market woman.

I thought the essence of the thread is solely for clearance? Y'all insult people who sell at prized sums and still have issues with those who do at 'ridiculous' amounts? If this isn't a sign of something chronic, then I wonder what is.

This isn't the first and won't be the last time someone will pre-book on this thread. It happened on a massive scale last year with a dude relocating.

Voicing out is one thing, allegations are another. I am sure you are learned to tell them apart. I am not threatening in any way but I sure as hell believe you have it all figured out that I was the same 'scammer' when you are invited by the police.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dpete1: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2020
I've been following this thread for some time, and I find it quite funny, due to series of allegations here. A lot of ghost viewers follow this thread, more than active users. They see an item they have interest in, they contact the seller directly, acquire the item, and won't even mention it here(I'm Inclusive) I've bought some couple of stuffs here, and this is my first comment on this thread. Y'all should stop naming stuffs "audio sales" here

Peace

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Avast(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2020
ShameOnAPC:
Nokia 3.1 plus 6" .....27,000 (no Fault)

Dell Core i5 with charger, 4GB, 1.8GHz ,battery last for about 4 hours but doesn't come with CD rom( no fault) 45000

Eurosonic 2 slice bread toaster ( brand new) 3,000

Akai Washing machine 4kg (no fault) 25,000

Please no bargain
I am interested in the Bread toaster
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by swtme(f): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Fahrenhite:
Clean, new and superb working microwave that can be use to warm, defrost and prepare meals still up for sale. Price 18k. ( slightly negotiable ) no alaroro please. smiley

Why are you selling dear?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2020
Sanchez01:

Note, I NEVER SAID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T THREAD CAUTIOUSLY. Inspection is one of the ways people do this, which I suggested to the other person before you hoped in like a market woman.

I thought the essence of the thread is solely for clearance? Y'all insult people who sell at prized sums and still have issues with those who do at 'ridiculous' amounts? If this isn't a sign of something chronic, then I wonder what is.

This isn't the first and won't be the last time someone will pre-book on this thread. It happened on a massive scale last year with a dude relocating.

Voicing out is one thing, allegations are another. I am sure you are learned to tell them apart. I am not threatening in any way but I sure as hell believe you have it all figured out that I was the same 'scammer' when you are invited by the police.

Solid points as scamming lingua is already turning to a joke here and moderators sees all , yet can't ascertain what they mean by "scam" in this clearance thread when mentioned ... Leave some distractors as some are quick to call names but most who grew up in Lagos areas will simply ignore as "oloshi/ole" etc has turned to greeting slangs smiley .. Gracias

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2020
dpete1:
I've been following this thread for some time, and I find it quite funny, due to series of allegations here. A lot of ghost viewers follow this thread, more than active users. They see an item they have interest in, they contact the seller directly, acquire the item, and won't even mention it here(I'm Inclusive) I've bought some couple of stuffs here, and this is my first comment on this thread. Y'all should stop naming stuffs "audio sales" here

Peace

Exactly what most here don't know .. We have some who don't believe in rants ,epistles or typing essays here but call the seller directly, inspect n buy a good they want like an eagle soaring the skies for it's prey ... Few who attack or call names here have absolutely nothing to offer >> I repeat NOTHING TO OFFER ! Your words are that of a Noble man & I applaud you Sir !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kulex56: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Items for sale
One 2 seater and a single seater 100k center table and a stool
2 shelve 50k
Executive office table 60k
Secretary table 20k
A.c 1.5 (window unit) 35k sold
Rug*2 8k sold
Generation fireman 9kva 125k
Go pro hero 4 150k

Contact 07050204583

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Out of container factory fitted ACs on Samsung and LG (split unit and outdoor unit)

1HP @ 45k
1.5HP @ 55k

(Pay on delivery only within Lagos State)

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Out of container factory fitted ACs on Samsung and LG (split unit and outdoor unit)

1HP @ 45k
1.5HP @ 55k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2020
ALABACONNECT:

1HP @ 45k
1.5HP @ 55k

Nice products at bit affordable prices Sir .. I advice , if you can display the energy ratings "watts consumption" of the products & also state if they come with warranty of any form , it would go a long way in attracting more buyers .. Happy sales !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2dmax(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2020
Can I come get this for 12k?

Fahrenhite:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (6283) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fladm(m), OgogoroDegree and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.