Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6474593 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (6278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by goryorhal(m): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2020
ShameOnAPC:
Stop disgracing your family here, go to where they sell electronics and give them 3k or less for a 2 slice bread toaster, its only a thief like you that will price and buy a brand new things half of the real market price, thief

Haba e never reach that level wey una go dey insult Na families

Abeg

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Only for interested buyers, My price are fair enough for my items with no faults, face to face deal

Nokia 3.1 plus 6" with accessories .....27,000 (no Fault)

Erosonic electric cordless jug brand new, 4,000

Dell Core i5 with charger, 4GB, 1.8GHz ,battery last for about 4 hours but doesn't come with CD rom( no fault) 45000

[s]Eurosonic 2 slice bread toaster ( brand new) 3,000[/s]

Akai Washing machine 4kg (no fault) 25,000

Please no bargain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2020
aywhy93:

2k...? We'll meet tomorrow!
it's only a thief ,a greedy person and someone willing to buy a stolen items that will buy a brand-new bread toaster for 2k

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggieStyle: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2020
ShameOnAPC:
Stop disgracing your family here, go to where they sell electronics and give them 2k or less for a 2 slice bread toaster, its only a thief like you that will price and buy a brand new things half of the real market price, thief

I didn't price any item from u but u're so dumb that everyone is looking alike to u. Your response to the person shows you're the real thief. You put 3k on an item and the guy asked if it could go for 2k, what's the fuss there? The next thing you'd say is he should go steal it in store? What happened to saying NO and moving on... Only THIEVES advices people to STEAL. Las las, they will put tire on your neck, spray you petrol and set you on fire ni.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sayfact: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2020
People should always read and follow sellers instructions before contacting them, the poster above me said No Bargain ,why are nairalanders attacking him.to be sincere , some people Sabi bargain to annoy and last last they won't buy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Sayfact:
People should always read and follow sellers instructions before contacting them, the poster above me said No Bargain ,why are nairalanders attacking him.to be sincere , some people Sabi bargain to annoy and last last they won't buy

Every Trader should be ready for bargaining irrespective of saying "no bargain" .

Even chemists that have stickers on thier medicines still have customers that bargain.

If you are into trade, be ready for it. Or where is the saying customer is always right.

The Seller's reaction speaks more of the Seller than of the Buyer

17 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sayfact: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2020
incogni2o:

Every Trader should be ready for bargaining irrespective of saying "no bargain" .

Even chemists that have stickers on thier medicines still have customers that bargain.

If you are into trade, be ready for it. Or where is the saying customer is always right.

Customers always right
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kulex56: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2020
Items for sale
One 2 seater and a single seater 100k center table and a stool
2 shelve 50k
Executive office table 60k
Reception table 45k
Secretary table 20k
A.c 1.5 (window unit) 35k sold
Rug*2 8k sold
Generation fireman 9kva 125k
Go pro hero 4 150k

Contact 07050204583
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Zombiekiller010: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2020
(
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggieStyle: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2020
incogni2o:

God bless U sir

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybernetics5: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2020
Anybody with functional GoTV in Ajah area and surroundings should please quote me. I need one ASAP. Working well biko
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggieStyle: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2020
ShameOnAPC:
only a bastard and a thief will be buying items of 130k for 20k, if you continue will your greediness , you'll end up in jail , foolish , i said no bargain and you're getting mad on the price I want to sell my electronic , he should have tell me to hand it over to him for him for free, bunch of thief's, I attached receipts for you to cry more and be bitter on why a someone you accuse of been a thief get receipts ...butthead

Guy so dumb, he doesn't know the difference between a reference and what's going on. Lmao
You've not uploaded the receipt of ur foolishness. Pls do

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2020
Clearance sales

Whatsapp only on 0 nine 0 four 31 five 9 0 zero 5

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggieStyle: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2020
ShameOnAPC:
Bread toaster Sold, hang yourself, other item's are available for serious buyer, your fellow thief you're defending as went mute grin

If u like sell ur generation's destiny n glory on clearance thread, I go dey happy for u say ur items are sold. My own is u don't have sense and u must have sense by force even if it's by going back to your father to borrow some.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggieStyle: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2020
ShameOnAPC:
you think all mom's are like your mom? I doubt it if your fada raised you well, if you're not a product of a Nagging mom you won't be nagging with me on No bargain i placed on my electronics grin

Guy don edit again... Lmao. Choose one hustle na.

Ehyah, U dat ur father raised well, calling people Bastards, thiefs etc witout stealin ur destiny... You're used to those words because those are the words ur father n mother exchange at home on a daily basis. Now, go back to your mum to confirm your real father, he might be holding the foolishness receipt u refuse to upload since cuz u woulda uploaded it if u have it for real.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2020
DoggieStyle:

If u like sell ur generation's destiny n glory on clearance thread, I go dey happy for u say ur items are sold. My own is u don't have sense and u must have sense by force even if it's by going back to your father to borrow some.
grin hang yourself check the attached picture of my 4 slice toaster to make you more bitter, I sold the 2 slice cus I'm not using it... The time you're spending in getting bitter on my matter ,it would have been better if you're using it to find something doing that will provide you money to be buying Brand new items, you're busy checking update here on top used materials and fighting the seller for not selling to you grin

Only God knows how many times you zoomed my receipt to check if Pyramid Sandwich is written on it grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Guy don edit again... Lmao. Choose one hustle na.

U dat ur father raised well.
At least you agreed that your Fada didn't raised you well grin

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggieStyle: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2020
ShameOnAPC:

At least you agreed that your Fada didn't raised you well grin

Chaaiii... Ur foolishness is top-notch, ur father no try, he raise u with dis amount of foolishness... and u still think u were raised well. A fool is a fool no matter what!

No wonder u are telling moonlight tales, snapping n uploading wetin we no ask. Ur father born foolish pikin, him talk say make he sha no die... wetin go kill am if not foolishness. RIP to u and ur papa, una don die for brain teytey! cry

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Chaaiii... Ur foolishness is top-notch, ur father no try, he raise u with dis amount of foolishness... and u still think u were raised well. A fool is a fool no matter what!

No wonder u are telling moonlight tales, snapping n uploading wetin we no ask. Ur father born foolish pikin, him talk say make he sha no die... wetin go kill am if not foolishness. RIP to u and ur papa, una don die for brain teytey! cry

Only God knows how many times you zoomed my receipt to check if Pyramid Sandwich is written on it

Continue looking for cheap electronic to buy, if you continue replying me, you miss the the cheap products that your money can buy ... grin

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2020
What's the validity period for the 120gb data on it and browsing speed subscribed?

Army10:
Mtn My Hynet for sale, comes with 120GiG data balance and a free phone, can connect up to 32 devices.

Location Benin city

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggieStyle: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2020
ShameOnAPC:

Only God knows how many times you zoomed my receipt to check if Pyramid Sandwich is written on it

Continue looking for cheap electronic to buy, if you continue replying me, you miss the the cheap products that your money can buy ... grin

Your mumu is underrated. I won't brag with u. My point is you're stupid, you know it already, you've agreed but don't want to agree publicly. Just agree and we are cool.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (6278) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ennyiyanu(f), Tochex101(m), ixyi(m), paaliaq, paba(m), Bwilliam(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.