Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6504282 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (6283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Chaaiii... Ur foolishness is top-notch, ur father no try, he raise u with dis amount of foolishness... and u still think u were raised well. A fool is a fool no matter what!

No wonder u are telling moonlight tales, snapping n uploading wetin we no ask. Ur father born foolish pikin, him talk say make he sha no die... wetin go kill am if not foolishness. RIP to u and ur papa, una don die for brain teytey! cry
read what you typed if it make sense grin, now that my receipt is giving you bitterness , you're sounding like an over used Generator shocked

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggieStyle: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2020
ShameOnAPC:
read what you typed if it make sense grin, now that my receipt is giving you bitterness , you're sounding like an over used Generator shocked

It can't make sense to u. Only someone with sense can process sense. Show ur father the post, he'll tell u the meaning

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Your mumu is underrated. I won't brag with u. My point is you're stupid, you know it already, you've agreed but don't want to agree publicly. Just agree and we are cool.

I'm glad you agreed you're to low to my standard to brag with me cool
hustle so that you can upload receipts of brand-new items like me grin

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2020
I dont see why a matter of pricing a toaster from 3k to 2k is supposed to be such a big deal where adults have to intervene and start rubbing each other's parents in the mud!

All this could have been avoided if the seller was not quick enough to insult a pricing difference of just 1k, not as if it was one significant pricing cut, the buyer can't force you to sell and bargaining is expected even in places with fixed price tags.

Supporters and opposers of acts ought to understand that everyone is entitled to their thoughts, but its important to reason well before picking a motion to support, 1k price down isnt a comdemnable act and not worth the forth and back or the indirect insult in the first place.

20 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggieStyle: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2020
ShameOnAPC:

I'm glad you agreed you're to low to my standard to brag with me cool
hustle so that you can upload receipts of brand-new items like me grin

Only fools brag with people they've not met...

You don't have a standard! I just decided not to bring myself down to ur level by bragging with kitchen receipts on Nairaland.

Kindly upload ur certificate of stupidity! Please

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2020
uliyaah:
I dont see why a matter of pricing a toaster from 3k to 2k is supposed to be such a big deal where adults have to intervene and start rubbing each other's parents in the mud!

All this could have been avoided if the seller was not quick enough to insult a pricing difference of just 1k, not as if it was one significant pricing cut, the buyer can't force you to sell and bargaining is expected even in places with fixed price tags.

Supporters and opposers of acts ought to understand that everyone is entitled to their thoughts, but its important to reason well before picking a motion to support, 1k price down isnt a comdemnable act and not worth the forth and back or the indirect insult in the first place.
I stated on my price list that
Please no Bargain, if I want interested buyers to bargain , I wouldn't have stated No Bargain ,simple instruction
, My toaster as been sold for the fixed 3k, that's how to know a serious buyer

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DoggieStyle: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2020
uliyaah:

This is my point exactly... Today is the first time I'll comment on this thread, I just watch on the sidelines and contact buyers if I see any item of interest. But I was shocked when I saw his response because of 3k to 2k pricing. It is a reasonable pricing a lot of people here would do, a NO from him would have made more sense.

But the idiot doesn't know his potential buyers are reading his senseless back n forth posts, no sane buyer will buy from someone who abuses and curse because your item was priced at 1k difference.

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Only fools brag with people they've not met...

You don't have a standard! I just decided not to bring myself down to ur level by bragging with kitchen receipts on Nairaland.

Kindly upload ur certificate of stupidity! Please

grin hustle so that you too can brag , my level is still expensive for you

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2020
uliyaah:
What's the validity period for the 120gb data on it and browsing speed subscribed?

sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2020
DoggieStyle:

This is my point exactly... Today is the first time I'll comment on this thread, I just watch on the sidelines and contact buyers if I see any item of interest. But I was shocked when I saw his response because of 3k to 2k pricing. It is a reasonable pricing a lot of people here would do, a NO from him would have made more sense.

But the idiot doesn't know his potential buyers are reading his senseless back n forth posts, no sane buyer will buy from someone who abuses and curse because your item was priced at 1k difference.
like I bring my items to your house to buy? grin if you continue this way, you'll have blood pressure , I stated no bargain, if pricing at 1k pleased you, telling you to go and steal it instead of pricing at 1k should also please you tongue

The guy that priced that I replied has went mute, na you dey carry the matter for head cool

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Durchmann(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Good Morning!

Good Afternoon!!

Good Evening!!!

How are things wherever you are in the world?

cool
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aywhy93(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2020
DoggieStyle:

you have a good point bro but you don't need to go that length with him. it's not cool rolling in the mud with a pig, especially when you're putting on white. you should have ignored him, it's not too late, just ignore. cheers!

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by flyfit(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Hello all,

Pls i need the following items

1. AC 1 HP
2. Mattress 6ft x 6ft x 10ft or 6ft x 4.5ft x 20 ft
3. Washing machine 8kg

Lagos only Contact me on 09017135316 with photos

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Anyone with a PS3 pad with R3 n L3 buttons working perfectly?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
No one is disputing what you wrote there man, but think about it, have you never dashed someone 1k or more? is 1k that much of a big deal to you? does it hurt your ego in anyway? It's not as serious as you took it.
And even you didnt follow an instruction of NO INSULT because of reasons known to you, so you shouldnt expect everyone to also adhere to your instructon of NO BARGAIN especially when this isnt a private shop or stand, e no reach to insult in the first place, but if the 1k priced down means more to you than meet the eye, then continue o.
Make una o vess.

ShameOnAPC:
I stated on my price list that
Please no Bargain, if I want interested buyers to bargain , I wouldn't have stated No Bargain ,simple instruction
, My toaster as been sold for the fixed 3k, that's how to know a serious buyer

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShameOnAPC: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
uliyaah:
No one is disputing what you wrote there man, but think about it, have you never dashed someone 1k or more? is 1k that much of a big deal to you? does it hurt your ego in anyway? It's not as serious as you took it.
And even you didnt follow an instruction of NO INSULT because of reasons known to you, so you shouldnt expect everyone to also adhere to your instructon of NO BARGAIN especially when this isnt a private shop or stand, e no reach to insult in the first place, but if the 1k priced down means more to you than meet the eye, then continue o.
Make una o vess.

free me, mind your business, it's my electronics it's not yours, I stated no Bargain and the guy that was interested in it have bought it from me and you're telling me since it's not a shop or standard bla bla people must bargain even after i said No bargain grin, go to a shop and offer them 3k for Eurosonic 2 slice bread toaster if they will sell it for you at the 3k price I sold it here.. black people and their attitude of not minding their business, seller stated his price with instructions if you're okay with it, why not pass and go for another seller grin, stop quoting me, go to a private shop and buy a standard shocked my legit items with receipts & face to face deal , inspect before making payment is what you want me to be licking your ass on, mind you I'm not desperate to sell them.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temmie24(f): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Wigs on clearance sale 4k each.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temmie24(f): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Multicolor clutch purse on clearance sale 5k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temmie24(f): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pink and blue heel shoes,size 41 on clearance sale. WhatsApp 08064929464.Location is Lagos,command ipaja.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onlygrace0: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Too many kids on this Forum, the level of tolerance of individual is different,you don't know the mood and the reasons why the seller want to sell his stuffs maybe , pricing it below his desired price may add to his pains of selling his stuffs or makes him think the other dude is thwarting. why pricing when he said no bargain, Next time request for physical inspection to see if the goods worth it. Seller too should take it easy, its not everything you should be reacting too

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
ShameOnAPC:
free me, mind your business, it's my electronics it's not yours, I stated no Bargain and the guy that was interested in it have bought it from me and you're telling me since it's not a shop or standard bla bla people must bargain even after i said No bargain grin, go to a shop and offer them 3k for Eurosonic 2 slice bread toaster if they will sell it for you at the 3k price I sold it here.. black people and their attitude of not minding their business, seller stated his price with instructions if you're okay with it, why not pass and go for another seller grin, stop quoting me, go to a private shop and buy a standard shocked my legit items with receipts & face to face deal , inspect before making payment is what you want me to be licking your ass on, mind you I'm not desperate to sell them.

Lol smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temmie24(f): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Zara basic size 38...#3,500

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Godchosen001: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Shameonapc sabi dish savage, don't let us get between them ,they may have unsettled issues on some thread
philip0906:

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by creolehunt: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
creolehunt:
80 pieces of first grade children OK jean trousers for sale.

700 each
Location. Trade Fair Lagos

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
LG AND SAMSUNG ACs
1 HORSE POWER @ 45k
1.5 HORSE POWER @ 55k
2 HORSE POWER @ 70k

CONTACT ALABACONNECT FOR A DEAL
(PAY ON DELIVERY IS ONLY WITHIN LAGOS)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gnaira(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
ALABACONNECT:

LG AND SAMSUNG ACs
1 HORSE POWER @ 45k
1.5 HORSE POWER @ 55k
2 HORSE POWER @ 70k

CONTACT ALABACONNECT FOR A DEAL
(PAY ON DELIVERY IS ONLY WITHIN LAGOS)

Hi,
You deal on Panasonic?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
gnaira:

Hi,
You deal on Panasonic?
Tokunbo or new?? We deal on both too
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Macsjebs:
we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the Creator cool; and yes we would have long been out of Business without you all - fellow Nairalanders: this is no Superstory

That confidence with which you walk into any shop in Mandilas to make enquiries wink...same way we here for you...

Feel free to reach me via the number on my signature. Gracias

May God bless your hustle, bro.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Opistorincos(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Tokunbo or new?? We deal on both too

I dey find original dell pin mouth charger, you get?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neyoworld247(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Need d window AC and if u have matrass 4 x 6 quote me and let me buy

Inmis:
Wooden TV console for sale: 10k
Haier Thermocool Gen 2.8kva: 20k
Gas cooker (4 nozzles plus oven) + 2 gas cylinders, hose : 15k
DStv decoder+dish: 8k
Panasonic mixer/grinder: It blends beans/ tomato to smoothness: 10k
Wooden book shelf (can also be used as shoe rack).it's quite large made from hdf wood: 5k
Children plastic table+3 chairs: 3k
Binatone ceiling fan: 3k
Vitafoam mattress near new: 31/2 X 6: 10k
Vitafoam mattress fairly used but in very good condition: 5k
6x6 bed with mouka mattress : 10k
Panasonic window AC : 5k
41/2x6 bed: 5k
Glass dining with two intact leather chairs: 5k
Rice cooker (brand new) : 2: 3k each
Yamaha PSR 210 keyboard: 10k

Serious buyers.. Please call 08057360627. All prices are give away prices already please.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Factory fitted double door refrigerator

Factory fitted, neat and affordable
PRICE: 80k

Contact ALABACONNECT for enquires

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (6283) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YourFada2, OVA200(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.