Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6546779 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (6294) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olubuzzy: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olubuzzy:

Clearance sales!! Clearance sales!!

40 inches Samsung Led HDTV--90k
Dstv HD Explora - - - 26k
Gotv decoder with atenna--5k
Startimes HD decoder--5k
Tv Cabinet 25k
Cway water dispenser with bottle--Sold!!!!
1.5hp Medea Split AC - - 50k
Thermocool Washing Machine-18k
Thermocool Gas Cooker with oven-80k
Samsung Microwave (digital) - 23k
Leather furniture - - 140,000
Mouka foam King size 6by6 mattress--25,000
Vitafoam 4 1/2 mattress - - 10,000
4 1/2 wood bed--10,000
Children wardrobe--5000
Gas Cylinder 12.5kg--10,000(with hose and regulator)
Scanfrost deep freezer - 40,000
4 aluminum plastic chair with table - - 30,000
Office secretary chair--Sold!!! !
Hp 1100 deskjet printer - - 10, 000
Pressing Iron and pressing table - - - 13, 000
3.5kva DNL Generator - - - 35,000
26' Samsung LCD - - - - 35,000
Kids table and 2 chair - - - 5,000
Mercury Ups (1500VA)---18,000
Etisalat Mifi - - - - Sold!!!!
Centre Rug---15,000
Shoes rack(wooden) - - 10,000
Plate rack--8000
Kids bicylce---Sold!!!!
Glass Centre table---Sold!!!!

All items are guaranteed

Location is Ibadan

All pictures are available only for serious and interest buyers.. What'sapp 08023638602

Still Available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AnaCheks(m): 12:09am On Apr 15, 2018
Olubuzzy:

No sir.. .its 50k last price
Pictures mbok
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AnaCheks(m): 12:11am On Apr 15, 2018
learned0007:
More pictures
Open the fridge.... I want to see d inside
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
if you have dinning table (glass) and sit please mention me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsJustveryOkay: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
I have pls see pic

Xmen149:
if you have dinning table (glass) and sit please mention me

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Best1708(f): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=Olubuzzy post=66646284][/quote]That number is not on WhatsApp,send the pix of the mattress here
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
mrsJustveryOkay:
I have pls see pic
OK,price location and contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Good evening people. Please if you have a bookshelf and/or wooden shoe rack to sell, kindly mention me or send a pm. Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsJustveryOkay: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2018
N70k, Anthony, Lagos. 08034958257

Xmen149:

OK,price location and contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsJustveryOkay: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2018
I have, please see pic
Anthony, Lagos. 08034958257 N40k

tolusan:
Good evening people. Please if you have a bookshelf and/or wooden shoe rack to sell, kindly mention me or send a pm. Thanks

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2018
mrsJustveryOkay:
N70k, Anthony, Lagos. 08034958257
ok
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seyigiggle: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2018
who is got AC (split) for sale?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bayusho: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2018
i got 2HP (Samsung)

Location- Ojodu Berger
Price- 85k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by okirewaju(f): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2018
Mrs Just Very Ok posted items for sale and I contacted her for the baby rocker.

Her initial price was 7k and we bargained to a lower amount. She agreed she was going to send it through a dispatch guy to my contact in Lagos and I pay on delivery. I had already sent the money to my contact only for her to tell me his morning to send the money to her account before she delivers.

I mean who does that in this day and time. I'm even taking a risk by paying for what I have not seen physically.

That's my experience with her.

Please if you have and rocker and bouncer for sale up to 18kg quote me.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2018
okirewaju:

Her initial price was 7k and we bargained to a lower amount. She agreed she was going to send it through a dispatch guy to my contact in Lagos and I pay on delivery. I had already sent the money to my contact only for her to tell me his morning to send the money to her account before she delivers.

I mean who does that in this day and time. I'm even taking a risk by paying for what I have not seen physically.

Thanks

her price is even outrageous on things the dining table above,the price is more than that of exotic new ones on konga and jumia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsJustveryOkay: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2018
you and I did not agree on POD. The last conversation we had was on delivery charge. I'm not forcing you to buy. If you feel it's too much a risk to take, there are new ones on konga and jumia.

My decision is final. Take it or leave it madam.

okirewaju:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsJustveryOkay: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Like I said earlier, It is a choice, not by force. If you cant take my price, feel free to walk away.

Thank you.

Xmen149:

her price is even outrageous on things the dining table above,the price is more than that of exotic new ones on konga and jumia.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2018
mrsJustveryOkay:
Like I said earlier, It is a choice, not by force. If you cant take my price, feel free to walk away.

Thank you.

dude please,.i do what i wana do undecided is it ur walk away?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Xmen149:

dude please,.i do what i wana do undecided is it ur walk away?

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha

amadioha is doing push ups

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Anybody got pepper blender?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prinxx(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
bayusho:
Chairs for Sale:

3-Seater and 4 Single Chairs- 55k

Call or Whatapps 08035859993

All I need right now but bar no dey... God go sha provide
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alvin007: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2018
okirewaju:

Thanks
Lovely decision here. POD is best. That was how one dude here on nairaland swerved me of 6k for a used car woofer. I took the risk of payment before delivery coz I felt 6k was meager. But the pain I felt after being cheated(scammed) was worth millions... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bayusho: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Location for the Chairs is Ojodu Berger
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bayusho: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2018
austin2all:

35k serious buyer, whats your location

Please whatapp me on 08035859993.Lets talk
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seyigiggle: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2018
no phone contact?

bayusho:
i got 2HP (Samsung)

Location- Ojodu Berger
Price- 85k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mitchyy(f): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2018
okirewaju:

Thanks

Online shopping is a two way thing. You could make payment and the seller starts acting up or disappears with your money. On the other hand, the seller can accept pay on delivery option, but when you get the item, you can reject it and decide not to buy again, then the seller ends up losing the money he/she used in transporting it.

A lot of sellers no longer accept pay on delivery option. That doesn't make them a scammer. The best bet is to buy items from locations close to you so you can go see the item for yourself. If you are satisfied with the condition, you pay and take it home. But if the seller is a trusted person you know, then you can decide to risk it and pay before delivery.

If a seller's payment option is not okay for you, move on to another seller. As for me, i always follow my instinct when it comes to online shopping. If I'm not comfortable with a transaction, I'll just ignore and not bother buying.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mitchyy(f): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Alvin007:

Lovely decision here. POD is best. That was how one dude here on nairaland swerved me of 6k for a used car woofer. I took the risk of payment before delivery coz I felt 6k was meager. But the pain I felt after being cheated(scammed) was worth millions... cheesy

That was very risky. Some popular sellers on NL can still scam you, how much more someone you barely know.

Buying from people around my location is my best option, to avoid issues from both end.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by completey(f): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
okirewaju:

Thanks
Check my whatsapp below.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fireback: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
mrsJustveryOkay:
you and I did not agree on POD. The last conversation we had was on delivery charge. I'm not forcing you to buy. If you feel it's too much a risk to take, there are new ones on konga and jumia.

My decision is final. Take it or leave it madam.

so you want her to pay into your account before delivery abi. in this buhari regime. when it comes to scamming, no amount is too small.

Even yahoo boys know say MAGA don wise. that's why them dey go do rituals, and call am yahoo plus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fireback: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2018
mrsJustveryOkay:

Thank you.

but the other guy accepted your price. and you wanted to scam him.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bayusho: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2018
seyigiggle:
no phone contact?

50k For 2HP? Too small.

Phone Contact is 08035859993

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (6294) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ola4real82, LetLoveHeal, Sike(m), oladipuposadeeq(m), Hybrid600, Dstikz47(m), Ademat7(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.