Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6543937 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (6293) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bayusho: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2018
mitchyy:

Online shopping is a two way thing. You could make payment and the seller starts acting up or disappears with your money. On the other hand, the seller can accept pay on delivery option, but when you get the item, you can reject it and decide not to buy again, then the seller ends up losing the money he/she used in transporting it.

A lot of sellers no longer accept pay on delivery option. That doesn't make them a scammer. The best bet is to buy items from locations close to you so you can go see the item for yourself. If you are satisfied with the condition, you pay and take it home. But if the seller is a trusted person you know, then you can decide to risk it and pay before delivery.

If a seller's payment option is not okay for you, move on to another seller. As for me, i always follow my instinct when it comes to online shopping. If I'm not comfortable with a transaction, I'll just ignore and not bother buying.

Well said
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alvin007: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2018
mitchyy:

That was very risky. Some popular sellers on NL can still scam you, how much more someone you barely know.

Buying from people around my location is my best option, to avoid issues from both end.
I couldn’t agree more..let’s just say I had enough money to play with.. grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsJustveryOkay: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2018
You must be silly! If you do not know the origin of a conversation, oga close your mouth. Not all conversation is for you!

Which guy accepted my price? How did I scam him?

I gave an offer, he said 'ok"

Did he pay and I did not deliver?

Please move along if you dont understand what is being discussed here.

fireback:

but the other guy accepted your price. and you wanted to scam him.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsJustveryOkay: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2018
Thank you.

She did not even say anything about payment. She was all about delivery, at that point, I had to remind her that she has not even paid.

That was when she flared up, that shebi we agreed POD, I told her no, we did not even discuss payment options.

I can post our conversation here for clarity. Cos the way she made her post look like I am bad person.

It does not matter anymore anyway, life goes on.

mitchyy:

Online shopping is a two way thing. You could make payment and the seller starts acting up or disappears with your money. On the other hand, the seller can accept pay on delivery option, but when you get the item, you can reject it and decide not to buy again, then the seller ends up losing the money he/she used in transporting it.

A lot of sellers no longer accept pay on delivery option. That doesn't make them a scammer. The best bet is to buy items from locations close to you so you can go see the item for yourself. If you are satisfied with the condition, you pay and take it home. But if the seller is a trusted person you know, then you can decide to risk it and pay before delivery.

If a seller's payment option is not okay for you, move on to another seller. As for me, i always follow my instinct when it comes to online shopping. If I'm not comfortable with a transaction, I'll just ignore and not bother buying.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsJustveryOkay: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2018
Oga, I am not hungry and I would not scam anyone because of less than 10k item.

I have a name to protect and integrity. These are declutter items FYI, so why scam anyone.

It is a matter of choice. As she no dey comfy to POD, life goes on na.

fireback:

so you want her to pay into your account before delivery abi. in this buhari regime. when it comes to scamming, no amount is too small.

Even yahoo boys know say MAGA don wise. that's why them dey go do rituals, and call am yahoo plus.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mitsubishi L300 diesel engine for quick sale,asking price 600k

mention me

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chenypat(f): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
I have got wrought iron dinning chairs and oven for sale. chairs does not come with a table.
chairs 15k negotiable
oven 10k negotiable.
Immersion blender 2k
Interested persons can call or text 09025505304

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chenypat(f): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
the oven
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chenypat(f): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
the picture if the oven us not uploading o.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsJustveryOkay: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is a screen shot of our chat. You never mentioned your preferred payment option. You were all about delivery, and at the point where I mentioned payment; you flared up!

You and I did not agree on POD.

okirewaju:
Mrs Just Very Ok posted items for sale and I contacted her for the baby rocker.

Her initial price was 7k and we bargained to a lower amount. She agreed she was going to send it through a dispatch guy to my contact in Lagos and I pay on delivery. I had already sent the money to my contact only for her to tell me his morning to send the money to her account before she delivers.

I mean who does that in this day and time. I'm even taking a risk by paying for what I have not seen physically.

That's my experience with her.

Please if you have and rocker and bouncer for sale up to 18kg quote me.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mikhail777: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
The following items are for sale:

- [s]Large Baby high chair (Graco contempo) @ 20k[/s]

- [s]Lovely wardrobe with 2-step shoe rack @ 25k[/s]

- Cute baby cot with mattress @ 20k

- [s]2 sets of 14 inches (coloured) Sharp multi system box TVs @ 10k (Both are working fine without issues, pay and use
Please note that my biz name is engraved a little on the screen but the receipt I’ll issue has the biz name printed on it too)
[/s]

[s]Location: Ipaja – Lagos

Call/Whatsapp: zero-9-zero-9-099-1005[/s]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mikhail777: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
[s]More pics of Baby cot and television sets[/s]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
chenypat:
I have got wrought iron dinning chairs and oven for sale. chairs does not come with a table.
chairs 15k negotiable
oven 10k negotiable.
Immersion blender 2k
Interested persons can call or text 09025505304

40k for d chairs, considering I will have to get table at additional cost
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chenypat(f): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

I mean the chairs are going for 15k. I don't understand what you mean by 40k.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Taiwo20(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
chenypat:

I tire for the guy o...

where he see 40k ?
when 15k is clearly written above..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Best1708(f): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

The six chairs are for 15k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
chenypat:

Sorry na drink eye cause am.

Will contact you soon
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sugher(f): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2018
mikhail777:
The following items are for sale:

- Large Baby high chair (Graco contempo) @ 20k

- Lovely wardrobe with 2-step shoe rack @ 25k

- Cute baby cot with mattress @ 20k

- 2 sets of 14 inches (coloured) Sharp multi system box TVs @ 10k (Both are working fine without issues, pay and use
Please note that my biz name is engraved a little on the screen but the receipt I’ll issue has the biz name printed on it too)

Call/Whatsapp: zero-9-zero-9-099-1005

10k for the wardrobe
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chenypat(f): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2018
I also have this shoe sent from UK size 41 for sale. Although is brand new and never been worn but its going for clearance sale of 4k. Call or text 09025505304.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by okirewaju(f): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2018
Alvin007:

Lovely decision here. POD is best. That was how one dude here on nairaland swerved me of 6k for a used car woofer. I took the risk of payment before delivery coz I felt 6k was meager. But the pain I felt after being cheated(scammed) was worth millions... cheesy
What an experience!

I am not saying she was going to scam me and I never knew people could go through with transacting with someone you never met and then pay before delivery. Even if it 1k.

Life lesson, we learn from people's experience.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by okirewaju(f): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2018
mitchyy:

Thank you.

You are right.

I am not saying she scammed me as she never did. I was just relating my experience with her.

I have bought a couple of things off nairaland and I always pay at the point of delivery. Even if a dispatch rider bring goods that is not up to par, I have to pay the dispatch rider because he has done his job.

Learnt one or two from your write up

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by okirewaju(f): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2018
@mrsJustveryOkay

Please I dis not flare up, that assumption was wrong and secondly you thought it wise to hide your bank details on the chat you uploaded but left my phone number up there ; that is wrong also.

I never said you scammed me or did I write scam anywhere in my writeup? I was only relating my experience with you.

I never knew that people still pay for items to someone they don't know before getting it delivered to them as such I assumed you knew I meant POD.

That aside so what's the way forward now?

Can I still get?

I'm willing to come pick it up on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bayusho: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2018
6.8 KVA FIREMAN GENERATOR with Key Starter FOR SALE:

In perfect Working Condition

Price: 130k

Call or WhatsApp: 08035859993

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tonia2k4: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Items for sale.

Fisher price baby bouncer (brand new) 10k

Used Baby bouncer (3) 8k

Toddlers' bed with mattress (3) 30k

Baby court 15k

Preschool chairs and tables (12 chairs and 4 tables) 120k

3*6 shelves (2) 30k each

Changing table 20k

Baby gymnastics Mat (2) 20k each

Artificial carpet grasses 180k

Baby high chairs (3) 15k each

Learning walker 5k.

Bimbo seat for babies 19k

Baby tummy time mat 7k

Montessori materials 150k (contact for more details)

All items not up to one year usage.

Please call or whatsapp 08029990699 for pictures and sales.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tonia2k4: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Location is Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seyigiggle: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2018
pictures

tonia2k4:
Items for sale.

Preschool chairs and tables (12 chairs and 4 tables) 120k

Tikes clubhouse swing set 270k

Artificial carpet grasses 180k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tonia2k4: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2018
The pictures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tonia2k4: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2018
Chairs and tables

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by konkonbilo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Xmen149:
Mitsubishi L300 diesel engine for quick sale,asking price 600k

mention me
Can I pay 700k

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by prinzson(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
COMPLETE SETS OF SOFA SEATS FOR SALE (DUE TO RELOCATION)

3 SEATERS = 1
2 SEATERS = 1
SINGLE SEATER = 2
LEATHER
COLOUR BROWN
CONDITION= PERFECT
LOCATION = LAGOS

PRICE 150K NEGOTIABLE
CALL 08054478983, 08068597593

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
konkonbilo:
Can I pay 700k
Lol,.600 is asking price meaning that's where negociation starts
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
konkonbilo:
Can I pay 700k
Lol,600 is asking price meaning negociation starts from there...

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (6293) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpcoll001, mickybeejay(m), Doris4ever(m), frankobobby(m), efec(m), gifted21(f), kobarney(m), pateffy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.