Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6421547 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 4:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:

3500 stripe checkers and plain
All waist size available for trousers mark spencer,Farah,George etc I sell only Europe brands all trousers are 1500
I gave some1 your contact to buy from you,and what you sell is purely first grade Okrika,the pictures of the trouser you post is not what you sell.Which European brand Those very low quality trousers that remove hair and thread after first wash?.
Even the shirts of 2k are still grade 1 Okrika.
worst part is your delivery and package service,you can't even iron or fold them well to make it look good,not even a good nylon bag.

Words can't describe my disappointment, please remove those nonsense designer brand names and simply write first grade Okrika or stock as you call it,none of the transparent trousers even have brand name attached to it.

Guys please if you want to buy clothes,use your leg and enter market or send a trusted person,the only male clothing seller I trust on nairaland is JAME CLOTHING,his prices are good and original
The clothings I got from him last year are still very good and all my referrals to him were happy( I am not advertising for him).

Clothingonline9 it's not by force to sell cheap wares,stop deceiving people,better still state it clearly its not new but grade1 Okrika or STOCK OR focus on only brand new with good quality.

My referral was and still very angry,he only paid for those things because of embarrassment from office people,how can you send items in that state to an office a big company for that matter!! If he wanted bend down select won't he enter where they sell and buy?

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wendyberry(m): 5:08am On Apr 08, 2020
haywhy17:

I have both old decoder and new decoder..2k each.. the new decoder still has about 2 weeks sub. Gotv plus package...I'm ready to leg go for free if you are interested...
My location is ibadan

Can u send it to lag. I need the decoder

Check signature for my whatsapp contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jendor123: 5:41am On Apr 08, 2020
felai:

I am selling only the inverter.

None sir.

Where is ur location?
Hope u have battery I can use to test it
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Simplesoul05(m): 5:55am On Apr 08, 2020
obitryce:
Your price is quite high for a clearance sale. Bought this generator (same spec) brand new at Hisense showroom in PH 3wks ago for 170k.

Really Can you se d the picture of the receipt?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adefemi007(m): 6:10am On Apr 08, 2020
haywhy17:

I have both old decoder and new decoder..2k each.. the new decoder still has about 2 weeks sub. Gotv plus package...I'm ready to leg go for free if you are interested...
My location is ibadan
I'm interested
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adefemi007(m): 6:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:
I gave some1 your contact to buy from you,and what you sell is purely first grade Okrika,the pictures of the trouser you post is not what you sell.Which European brand Those very low quality trousers that remove hair and thread after first wash?.
worst part is your delivery and package service,you can't even iron or fold them well to make it look good,not even a good nylon bag.

Words can't describe my disappointment, please remove those nonsense designer brand names and simply write first grade Okrika or stock as you call it,none of the transparent trousers even have brand name attached to it.

Guys please if you want to buy clothes,use your leg and enter market or send a trusted person,the only male clothing seller I trust on nairaland is JAME CLOTHING,his prices are good and original
The clothings I got from him last year are still very good and all my referrals to him were happy( I am not advertising for him).

Clothingonline9 it's not by force to sell cheap wares,stop deceiving people,better still state it clearly its not new but grade1 Okrika or STOCK OR focus on only brand new with good quality.

My referral was and still very angry,he only paid for those things because of embarrassment from office people,how can you send items in that state to an office a big company for that matter!! If he wanted bend down select won't he enter where they sell and buy?

Do you have contact of this jame clothing? I want to refer someone to him
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Folzye(m): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:

I am tired of the way this country is going, I mean the way people can be so dishonest, the best thing is to enter market and get something nice for himslef o... Thanks for this review about this shady individual

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingofthemall: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Jmyno1H:

This is not clearance sale again now. 165k for a 55" TV can actually get me a new one from Jumia.

Exactly.. I was just looking him....if I buy on Jumia,I'll have like 3yrs warranty and support which he can't give me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olas8: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2020
haywhy17:

My location is ibadan

For free
I'm in Ibadan right now
.8.5 13. 7748
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by janziba(f): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Dave0116:
I have seen it.... Pls where's your location and the best price and faults if there's any...

Council, Idimu ikotun road. No fault except battery not working you can change that.
Never loosed rarely used
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2020
I need a mirascreen dongle or equivalent e.g anycast.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:

God punish you I don’t know you from Adam you just come here and want to spoil my business I do pay on delivery within Lagos if I sell rubbish will I have daily demand.its not me you buy from so open your eyes.Have never gotten any complain from my clients I don’t even sell 2k shirts.I strictly sell Turkey shirts and Balenciaga 3.5k and 10k all in their pack.i guess you drunk.i get order daily within Lagos and outside Lagos and they still order more consistently because of quantity.
Your devil work can’t work here

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Folzye:

I am tired of the way this country is going, I mean the way people can be so dishonest, the best thing is to enter market and get something nice for himslef o... Thanks for this review about this shady individual
I do pay on delivery within Lagos hundreds of Nairaland have come to my store for purchase No 16 wura Alonge k and s Abaranje ikotun Lagos.people will just hide behind a faceless forum and be want to tarnish people image I have nothing less than 100 order in a month and more physical buying most customers are old one who come again.if I do shady deal I won’t last being selling to nairaland and jumia since 2019.
My online order for this month have not attend to most of them because of covid 19 but am still doing door step delivery within Lagos with Easysend courier

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tabithababy(f): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:

God punish you I don’t know you from Adam you just come here and want to spoil my business I do pay on delivery within Lagos if I sell rubbish will I have daily demand.its not me you buy from so open your eyes.Have never gotten any complain from my clients I don’t even sell 2k shirts.I strictly sell Turkey shirts and Balenciaga 3.5k and 10k all in their pack.i guess you drunk.i get order daily within Lagos and outside Lagos and they still order more consistently because of quantity.

Okay... My question is are your clothes new or okirika like he said
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:

please shout the HELL up,the guy paid for 3shirts and 2 trousers, should I send the pictures here plus your conversation with the guy.Are you not Obamaclothing again.
I have no time bantering words with you,like I said b4 tell your clients which one is Okrika and which one is new,stop putting cheap prices to get people and you deliver RUBBISH.

I bought Kenneth Cole trousers @ 3k each from Jame collections and it came as described,I was surprised at his price because I buy them @4-5k at Ikeja but the quality is same.

European trousers at 1500 indeed to get customers.
Abeg shift let me see road
Tell the truth.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shanid(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2020
I SELL HANDMADE FOOTWEARS AND ACCESSORIES. QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE FOR MALE AND FEMALE .( PURE LEATHER BELTS, SANDALS ,SHOES ,SLIPPERS ,SLIDES ETC).

KINDLY REACH OUT VIA MY SIGNATURE. AVAILABLE FOR RETAL AND WHOLESALES TOO.....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sharaff6(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2020
haywhy17:

My location is ibadan
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2020
tabithababy:

Okay... My question is are your clothes new or okirika like he said
Order pants trousers 1500
Cufflinks 900
Hand chain 2k
Chinos 3k
Jeans 3.5
Turkey shirts 3.5
Balenciaga ITALIAN Shirts 10k
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
All are Europe too brands and all sizes available
All my clothes are New you can video call to see them come to my store at No 16 wura Alonge ikotun Lagos

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:
please shout the HELL up,the guy paid for 3shirts and 2 trousers, should I send the pictures here plus your conversation with the guy.Are you not Obamaclothing again.
I have no time bantering words with you,like I said b4 tell your clients which one is Okrika and which one is new,stop putting cheap prices to get people and you deliver RUBBISH.

I bought Kenneth Cole trousers @ 3k each from Jame collections and it came as described,I was surprised at his price because I buy them @4-5k at Ikeja but the quality is same.

Tell the truth.
Everybody have different ways they source for what they sell coming to faceless forum trying to tarnish image is wrong I sell Quality brand new Europe designers that’s why my shop address is all over Nairaland and I use registered logistic company.Thank you
All part of Nigeria I receive order,when you sell cloths online it should be cheap and quality because people will have buy from store around them.
I sell quality top brands at affordable price.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:

shocked
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Spicywify: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2020
haywhy17:

My location is ibadan

Awww! Thank you. I am in Lagos though, I sent a pm
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Simplesoul05:

Really Can you se d the picture of the receipt?
How much did you buy yours that you posted it at 170k(clearance sales). Let's see your receipt first undecided

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lumide533(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2020
lumide533:
NB
* PRICES ARE FIXED, IF NEED TO BE REDUCED, IT WILL BE DONE IN OUR POST
* LAGOS DELIVERY ONLY DURING LOCKDOWN.
* PHYSICAL INSPECTION ALSO AVAILABLE

IPhone X 256GB (Grey) (Qty 2 Available)
* Factory Unlocked
* Phone Only
* Available in Clean Condition
* Price = 165k each

IPhone 8 Plus 64Gb (Grey)
* Factory Unlocked
* Phone Only
* Price = 125k each

IPhone 7 Plus 32Gb (Black)
* Factory Unlocked
* Phone Only
* Price = 95k each

IPhone 7 Plus 32Gb (Black)
* Factory Unlocked
* Phone Only
* Price = 95k each

7 Plus 128Gb (Jet Black)
* Factory Unlocked
* Phone Only
* Price = 105k each

Huawei Nexus 6p (Silver)
* Factory Unlocked
* Phone Only
* Crack @ rear light cover(camera and flashlight nt affected)
* Price = 20k

Samsung Galaxy S9
* Wifi only
* Phone only
* Price = 50k

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Mukah1234:

How abt ur chinos, how much?
Chinos 3k
All sizes and different shades of color payment on delivery within Lagos.Nationwide delivery with GUO,GIG and peace

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by haywhy17(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Olas8:

For free
I'm in Ibadan right now
.8.5 13. 7748

I mean the remaining sub on it o
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:

Tell the truth.

Good morning all .. what's boiling in here this early morning
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Everybody have different ways they source for what they sell coming to faceless forum trying to tarnish image is wrong I sell Quality brand new Europe designers that’s why my shop address is all over Nairaland and I use registered logistic company.Thank you
All part of Nigeria I receive order,when you sell cloths online it should be cheap and quality because people will have buy from store around them.
I sell quality top brands at affordable price.
OH! Everybody have how they source for items.
Tell your customers the EXACT conditions and prices of your items because it's pure deceit.
You are stating 1500 for European trousers, are they new? Are they branded? The answer is clearly NO
Just write STOCK or first grade Trousers at 1500 and brand new at whatever price you want
Same with your shirts,STOCK/OK at 2000 and new for your price.

Who will BUY will definitely BUY.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lashist(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:

Tell the truth.
Are you even for real. This your profile no look legit at all cheesy. Since you created this profile, your 2nd comment is to come and attack or tarnish his image. You might be correct sha but come at him with your real profile. Your rants sounds more like tarnishing one's brand to promote yours or your guy's own. I'm even wondering why you'll have your trust worthy seller but still recommend your friend to another seller cheesy

19 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2020
adefemi007:

Do you have contact of this jame clothing? I want to refer someone to him
yes I do,but I will share the link to his page here
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adefemi007(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:
yes I do,but I will share the link to his page here
Okay
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yanglee(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2020
payperpost:
i need a mifi , anyone selling?

I have a spectranet Mifi, would sell for 12k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolakale30(m), TheLoanGuy, cunny88(m), viccipedia, Mkelv0106(m), Chevrolet076(m), COZA(m), omobadurella(m), motta(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.