Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6411089 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (6249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lashist(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Yanglee:

I have a spectranet Mifi, would sell for 12k.
10k and I'm good...where is your location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:
OH! Everybody have how they source for items.
Tell your customers the EXACT conditions and prices of your items because it's pure deceit.
You are stating 1500 for European trousers, are they new? Are they branded? The answer is clearly NO
Just write STOCK or first grade Trousers at 1500 and brand new at whatever price you want
Same with your shirts,STOCK/OK at 2000 and new for your price.

Who will BUY will definitely BUY.
My customers are enjoying the brand new Europe designers shirts and trousers Order pants trousers 1500
Chinos 3k
Jeans 3.5
Turkey shirts 3.5
Balenciaga 10k
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
All are Europe too brands and all sizes available

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yanglee(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Lashist:

10k and I'm good...where is your location

12k is my best price. Lagos/Magodo

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Lashist:

Are you even for real. This your profile no look legit at all cheesy. Since you created this profile, your 2nd comment is to come and attack or tarnish his image. You might be correct sha but come at him with your real profile. Your rants sounds more like tarnishing one's brand to promote yours or your guy's own. I'm even wondering why you'll have your trust worthy seller but still recommend your friend to another seller cheesy
na the 1500 trousers o,as person see awoof not knowing its trash.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:

My customers are enjoying the brand new Europe designers shirts and trousers Order pants trousers 1500
Chinos 3k
Jeans 3.5
Turkey shirts 3.5
Balenciaga 10k
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
Stop deceiving people, those shirts in that picture is not what you sell for 1500/2000.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:

Stop deceiving people, those shirts in that picture is not what you sell for 1500/2000.
I don’t sell any shirt for 2k .i don’t know you will stop replying you have shared my price list here severally my least shirt is Turkey shirts 3500
My jeans is 3500
The only thing I sell for 1500 is pant trousers and they are top Europe designers my shop address is here for everyone I do payment on delivery if I don’t send customers request will they pay for what they don’t order for use your brain.Goodbye
Where did you see me advertise 2k shirts ??

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2020
N5,500

spiceechic:

Still available? I'm interested.. Price pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:
Talk about the first line of his post and not this.

And can we get the pictures of the goods in question?

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2020
kingofthemall:

Exactly.. I was just looking him....if I buy on Jumia,I'll have like 3yrs warranty and support which he can't give me
Purchase is strictly by choice brother.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temmyt20(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2020
I dnt know if pple still use dis. Saw it while clearing my house. If u need it, just quote or send a dm. Location is Abeokuta
PS: its the old type that uses film

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:

I don’t sell any shirt for 2k .i don’t know you will stop replying you have shared my price list here severally my least shirt is Turkey shirts 3500
My jeans is 3500
The only thing I sell for 1500 is pant trousers and they are top Europe designers my shop address is here for everyone I do payment on delivery if I don’t send customers request will they pay for what they don’t order for use your brain.Goodbye
Where did you see me advertise 2k shirts ??
Please shout UP, which European top
designers?
They have never been worn since it was purchased in January.
Should I post pictures of the shirts too?
Stop deceiving your clients.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:
This guy have not ordered from me before he opened new account to tarnish my image and promote his own page on a new Acct never knew some Nigerians are so wicked like that.God so good I do payment on delivery my shop address is online for Everyone.you cannot pull my business I still get order from Ketu,otta,owerri and Ondo this morning Lagos delivery will be attended to as usual.my God will punish you i don’t sell 2k shirts.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:

This guy have not ordered from me before he opened new account to tarnish my image and promote his own page on a new Acct never knew some Nigerians are so wicked like that.God so good I do payment on delivery my shop address is online for Everyone.you cannot pull my business I still get order from Ketu,otta,owerri and Ondo this morning Lagos delivery will be attended to as usual.my God will punish you i don’t sell 2k shirts.
Am only withholding details for privacy sake, but I am telling intending buyers of the 1500 trouser or 2k shirts don't expect any designers or something great.
Whoever that has ears let them hear!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:
Am only withholding details for privacy sake, but I am telling intending buyers of the 1500 trouser or 2k shirts don't expect any designers or something great.
I don’t sell 2k shirts
My trousers are Europe brands.if I don’t give them quality why are my clients coming over and over to request more and pick up at my store? It seems this sit at home is affecting your head you open a new Acct and all your post is to discard me and promote another.
He who have hears should know people who sell fake don’t do payment on delivery or share their store Address for potential buyers who live close.Being selling to Nairaland clients and Jumia and physical buyers for two years now if they don’t get the quality they won’t keep patronizing
People who order from order state do video call seeing their order before I send to them

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Thorby:

Talk about the first line of his post and not this.

And can we get the pictures of the goods in question?
I don't need to use my main account, not starting a business and not advertising for anyone,I have made my point clear to intending buyers.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:

I don’t sell 2k shirts
My trousers are Europe brands.if I don’t give them quality why are my clients coming over and over to request more and pick up at my store? It seems this sit at home is affecting your head you open a new Acct and all your post is to discard me and promote another.
He who have hears should know people who sell fake don’t do payment on delivery or share their store Address for potential buyers who live close.Being selling to Nairaland clients and Jumia and physical buyers for two years now if they don’t get the quality they won’t keep patronizing
People who order from order state do video call seeing their order before I send to them
the pictures of the trousers I posted no comments about them??.
Keep lieing oo,and don't correct your deceit.
State the exact condition of the goods and respective prices to clients,its SIMPLE.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:

What bloody details ? If you have details as claimed giving you sleepless night since 4am, jeez why are you so handicapped to simply share it to save viewers all these unnecessary melodramatic stress? Pls can you act sane for once & QUIT acting a nuisance in here ! If you got any personal business issue not minding you got a newly registered monicker, is this the right avenue to sort it out ? Try be more rational , quit ranting and derailing the thread okay !

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:
the pictures of the trousers I posted no comments about them??.
Keep lieing oo,and don't correct your deceit.
State the exact condition of the goods and respective prices to clients,its SIMPLE.
I do not deceive my clients sir.i do business with respect and utmost good faith
Order pants trousers 1500
Chinos 3k
Jeans 3.5
Turkey shirts 3.5
Balenciaga 10k
Why would a normal human just wake up in the morning and wish to tarnish someone clean image online because it’s a faceless forum.my shop Addresses is online
If am fraud will I release details online will I be selling to Big men in Armed forces.Just yesterday check below

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilioj: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Pls which courier are you using to fulfill your orders during this lockdown? My business is suffering, pls share their details abeg.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2020
kiekie1:

What bloody details ? If you have details as claimed giving you sleepless night since 4am, jeez why are you so handicapped to simply share it to save viewers all these unnecessary melodramatic stress? Pls can you act sane for once & keep acting a nuisance in here ! If you got any personal business issue not minding you got a newly registered monicker, is this the right avenue to sort it out ? Try be more rational , quit ranting and derailing the thread okay !
Lol,if you want to buy,buy oo but know that the 1500 trousers are not NEW they are OK or STOCK(that is the word he uses).

This is my 8th year on nairaland with my main account, I have used and referred the services of nairalanders including you sef,this purchase happened since January but what is pissing me up about the guy is the deceit.
State out the conditions of your goods,NEW or OK.
Sorry for derailing the thread guys.
Happy buying and selling.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2020
lilioj:

Pls which courier are you using to fulfill your orders during this lockdown? My business is suffering, pls share their details abeg.
Easy send and ontime delivery can send their direct contact to you on whatapps

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2020
MR CLOTHINGONLINE9.
THIS IS A CLEARANCE THREAD NOT YOUR SHOP, KINDLY CREATE A THREAD A FOR THAT OR YOU'LL BE REPORTED.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:
Lol,if you want to buy,buy oo but know that the 1500 trousers are not NEW they are OK or STOCK(that is the word he uses).

This is my 8th year on nairaland with my main account, I have used and referred the services of nairalanders including you sef,this purchase happened since January but what is pissing me up about the guy is the deceit.

You do realize you're constituting nuisance here, right? If you have something to say, say it completely. If not, please stop writing and derailing this thread.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:

I do not deceive my clients sir.i do business with respect and utmost good faith
Order pants trousers 1500
Chinos 3k
Jeans 3.5
Turkey shirts 3.5
Balenciaga 10k
Why would a normal human just wake up in the morning and wish to tarnish someone clean image online because it’s a faceless forum.my shop Addresses is online
If am fraud will I release details online will I be selling to Big men in Armed forces.Just yesterday check below
Kindly ignore the troll.

And Nnekai2 if you don't have verifiable evidence please allow us fall for the scam, Thank you.

Next please!!! undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:

If you've used my services as my client .. kindly act as an old nairalander when thrashing issues that's repugnant to you by obviously stating what happened with facts for viewers adjudication sake ! Am not siding any party but only plead for proof/evidence or we simply let matter rest as adults for sanity sake .. That's just my 2cents

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Foxie:
Kindly ignore the troll.

And Nnekai2 if you don't have verifiable evidence please allow us fall for the scam, Thank you.

Next please!!! undecided undecided

Nnekai2 , now you see >> calling you this would have been averted if only you posted a simple proof of transaction or WhatsApp chat etc to really ascertain this seller is the person you even had issues with ... Let's be guided pls !

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by busar(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2020
This Nnekai2 guy is a clown. I figured out his motive the moment he started mentioning one yeye Jame stores as being the best while pulling down the other guy's... Na God go punish you if you are lying in order to pull him down

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilioj: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Easy send and ontime delivery can send their direct contact to you on whatapps
Thanks a lot.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2020
lilioj:

Thanks a lot.
Sent via sms
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2020
busar:
This Nnekai2 guy is a clown. I figured out his motive the moment he started mentioning one yeye Jame stores as being the best while pulling down the other guy's... Na God go punish you if you are lying in order to pull him down
AMEN.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Nnekai2:
I don't need to use my main account, not starting a business and not advertising for anyone,I have made my point clear to intending buyers.
Share pictures to confirm the laid claim.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnekai2: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2020
nonny400:

You do realize you're constituting nuisance here, right? If you have something to say, say it completely. If not, please stop writing and derailing this thread.
I posted pictures of the said trousers,the guy said nothing about it.
Clothingonline9 you are the same person as obama clothing correct me if I am wrong.
Remember the delivery you made in Apapa in January.
3 shirts @ 6k,
2 trousers @ 3k
1k delivery fee, 10k cash was given to the delivery guy. I referred the person.
But if you keep denying NO PROBLEM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (6249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hollakay, emeraldlife, walyx(m), ozoneamani02(m), jonzingcaesar(m), OfficialHommy, KunlexyInc1(m), te3ment84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.