Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6550440 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (6294) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
olukaygold:

Even if he's fool,must you have to follow his path? So if you ordered for one bag of rice from enugu,you expect me to follow the rice all the way from lagos to enugu just because of one bag? You're fool embarassed I'd have explained more better if to say he asked me politely without adding insult to his comments.
I think you should ignore them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 4:13pm On May 19, 2020
suprememoney:

Brother, seriously i don't buy to this your idea. Firstly, they are alot of people following this thread without commenting or reacting to any post. We've heard/seen many followers here being scammed Because they trust their prospective seller and they wanted to abide by the so called pay before delivery procedures.

I mean, how can someone come out to advertise his/her product and expect us to pay a whole 24k down. Imagine paying 24k to a total stranger. And if anything happens tomorrow, we will be the same people to call the buyer names for not being smart.

WHAT STOPPED THE SELLER FROM OPERATING pay on delivery method?

Even one of the rules says Do not pay money for what you've not seen.... sad peace
You can as well look for another seller that will send you his product without you paying, when you see such pay b4 delivery and you can't risk it simple move on! Leave the item for somebody that is within the stated location or is it by force to eat foreign rice? Cos that's what causing all this bruhaha. Let somebody in his location that needs the rice go for it.

Show us that item YOU have sold here with pay on delivery yourself? Without knowing the person or using escrow.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by goryorhal(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2020
lanrexdo:
If you are ready. It is 8k last and my locatio is ogba.

Come pick it up 7k
Mushin Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bolyjay: 4:38pm On May 19, 2020
Used infinix hot 4 smartphone
2pcs New true wireless earbuds
All available for sale at 26k
Interesting call or whatsapp: 08116371322

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Decsix(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2020
olukaygold:

So you cant comprehend a paragraph without an insult abi? I'll overlook that.
Most of people here dont know how rice business is bargained that's why you're just shouting of fraud up and down.have you ever see a person advertising this?no,it seldom but I'll enlight you. For the fact that I said paid before delivery, there're lot of transactions going not only here but across other platforms that are solely based online without the buyer or seller seeing eachother.everything is online after thorough consultation. Anybody that's ready for business will slide into my dm and confirm/ask few questions to know my authenticity instead of calling me a thief. I still ask,let whosoever I've defraud on this platform quote me,if not God punish those who tarnish my image here.
bros ur mouth dey smell comot here joor. we sabi ur type onyishi
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eyinola: 5:12pm On May 19, 2020
eyinola:
This 2 seater couch is available for sale

Price 15k

Location Opic/Berger

Call or watsap 08121680787
S/A
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wendyberry(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2020
goryorhal:

Come pick it up 7k
Mushin Lagos

Pictures plss !!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Decsix(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2020
Liftedhands:
You can as well look for another seller that will send you his product without you paying, when you see such pay b4 delivery and you can't risk it simple move on! Leave the item for somebody that is within the stated location or is it by force to eat foreign rice? Cos that's what causing all this bruhaha. Let somebody in his location that needs the rice go for it.

Show us that item YOU have sold here with pay on delivery yourself? Without knowing the person or using escrow.

So you think we are stupid like you ehn? U be big Ode see wetin u dey talk, make anyone u don scam b4 come out and identify you. after u don change ur moniker after every successful scam. For all the trouble u have given those good guys up. U will forever be unfortunate you and ur 100th Generation.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Decsix(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2020
wendyberry:

Pictures plss !!

bros wetin u wan pick up for mushin. I currently dey Zone D area. A popular Police station
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wendyberry(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2020
Decsix:

bros wetin u wan pick up for mushin. I currently dey Zone D area. A popular Police station

Mobile wardrobe
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OCTAVO: 5:23pm On May 19, 2020
OCTAVO:
21" SAMSUNG TV available for sale.
Low energy tv (45w), suitable for inverter and solar systems. Extremely neat and in good working condition. Also, doubles as pc monitor.

Price: 19k

WhatsApp: 08152724313.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chillex8(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2020
My friend got some items for sale cool

-32” JVC LED tv with wall mount, original remote and carton tongue

- 9 pieces of window curtains and 5 corresponding sticks grin

- 1HP polystar window unit AC fully functional(bought brand new and chilling)

- 6 by 6 bed frame plus crate and Sarafoam Matress

- standing fan

Interested/prospective buyers should pls quote me with how much they are willing to pay as we haven’t fixed any price on these items.

Will furnish with pic soon.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by id2019(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2020
chillex8:

- standing fan

Interested/prospective buyers should pls quote me with how much they are willing to pay as we haven’t fixed any price on these items.

I’m interested ... pictures pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 5:48pm On May 19, 2020
Decsix:

So you think we are stupid like you ehn? U be big Ode see wetin u dey talk, make anyone u don scam b4 come out and identify you. after u don change ur moniker after every successful scam. For all the trouble u have given those good guys up. U will forever be unfortunate you and ur 100th Generation.
Back to sender.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Southbeach: 5:53pm On May 19, 2020
alftdbts:

Lol... Exactly as described but hollup bro which one be clearance sale ontop a beloved pet. I get friend wey wan sell one as you described, well trained, loyal, attention deficit and sexy Perry. But she is a sweet girl so her owner isnt gonna let her go for clearance money Biko. If you talk well she would sell to you. Quote me and drop your mobile. I cn link you two up.

Had to make bold my emphasis on clearance o. My niece has been grunting about having one for days now and my only promise to make that happen is if i can get it at a price that does not exceed my budget cuz i know it costs way more than my offer.
Whatsapp:
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tipsy242: 5:57pm On May 19, 2020
Please where can i buy these items at affordable prices.

Window blinds
Wallpapers
Center rug
Duvet and bed sheets

Responses would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wendyberry(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2020
chillex8:

- standing fan

Post pictures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ForkDragnet: 6:00pm On May 19, 2020
chillex8:

- standing fan

7k for the curtains subject to seeing pictures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by walkwithgod(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2020
chillex8:

- standing fan

Oga..put up pictures and contact number.
It's commonsensical to do so when you have an item to sell.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by walkwithgod(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2020
tmeeto:
Samsung Home theater for sale.

Price: 45k.

Complete and intact with all Speakers, wires and remote.

Call: 08020676067

20k ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by goryorhal(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2020
wendyberry:

Pictures plss !!

WhatsApp me please

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ashibelite: 6:30pm On May 19, 2020
jargooflife912:
Who knows anyone that repair fridge in Ibadan? I have this fridge for sale I think it is people that repairs fridge will want to buy....The fridge is still working fine and it freeze is still intent
I know someone in Ibadan.
Drop ur contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olukaygold(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2020
alftdbts:
Well Olukaygold. You do not have to be aggressive yourself cus of the accusations pushed to you. Many attimes silence is golden and all you can do is keep being genuine if truly you are.

There re lots of genuine individuals out there and many more insincere people. And Naija being Naija no one is sleeping on the bicycle anymore so na why dem dey paraa for you be that. Also It is wrong to accuse him of such when he hasn't duped you or someone that you know. We are all opinionated and it is what he wants, as a seller or buyer you ve what you want and what risk you can afford to take. But when we are buying virtually we need due diligence plus everyone is got to be smart.

The statement of calling him a thief is insensitive, very insensitive plus you also cursed him big time without reasons. Thats very wrong. But Olukaygold too is petty and you talk too much cuz you ve been abusing everyone else who seconded the first man. If you re not who you they call you out to be you dont need to fight tooth and nail to protect yourself. You could even report the moniker or ask him like a civil person why he wrote such about you... Bro that way he would apologize to you.

We should all note there re many people you ll supply a product to after bearing loads of logistics they would scratch their head and tell you this isnt what they saw nor what they want and that they are sorry so who bears the cost. This happens a lot while some still pay for a product and it gets waybilled to them thats where pedigree matters. So an agreement is necessary btw two individuals who wants to transact and also you can keep your guards up cus it takes two to tango.
Thanks for your insight,may God increase your knowledge. Like I said earlier,we need to come into agreement before any transaction is made. That's how online business is done esp Rice business. I agreed my own part of mistakes, but calling me out and dragging me up and down calling me thief is what I cant take,never...And he kingsatan called himself old man,old man with fish brain angry

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by generalstingz(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2020

Ordinary Chinese 1kva Inverter, less than 1year for sale @ 8k

Reasons: Not needed again

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olukaygold(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2020
Liftedhands:
I think you should ignore them.
Thanks. Have done so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sisisioge: 6:52pm On May 19, 2020
Hello house, please I need an energy saving inverter 1HP or 1.5HP AC in Lagos. Please don't offer a regular one, I just sold mine cos it was draining the prepaid meter.

Mention me if you have affordable one. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KingSatan: 7:11pm On May 19, 2020
olukaygold:

Thanks for your insight,may God increase your knowledge. Like I said earlier,we need to come into agreement before any transaction is made. That's how online business is done esp Rice business. I agreed my own part of mistakes, but calling me out and dragging me up and down calling me thief is what I cant take,never...And he kingsatan called himself old man,old man with fish brain angry

My boy, when i correct i correct with love. Remember I asked you to post photos of past successful transactions, secondly i asked you to include your address.

Do you realise that you are selling rice? Such commodity should be in a warehouse or a store.

Do you realise your mistakes at all?

This is not like general electronics. Even at that, they still add photos, location, prices, brand etc

I agree that I was a bit extreme with my rebuke. But its because people are growing dishonest by the day.

People no longer feel any remorse when they defraud others.

Parents, Media, Neighbors and priests who should be the center of morality encourage "Yahoo Boys".

I am only trying to contribute my quota. At least from Nairaland where I spent alot of my retirement days.

This Fraudulent Activities needs to stop.

Lastly my boy, Learn to do business genuinely. Learn a thing or two from my open rebuke.

You call me a fish brain, I agree.

If my fish brain can live this longer, then it's worth celebrating.

Goodbye

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmajor10(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2020
walkwithgod:

Oga..put up pictures and contact number.
It's commonsensical to do so when you have an item to sell.

This is uncalled for, o remember clearly you putting up advert here with price and photos. But when quoted to send in pic of the 6 by 6 bed frame you went mute. Today you're here trashing someone else unjustly.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2020
KingSatan:

And you think everyone on this thread is an Illiterate Nigerian?

You expect someone to pay you before you deliver rice to them wherever they reside in the country?

You made the item ridiculously cheap just to attract unsuspecting Nigerians who have little to spend for their families to survive these hard times.

You see how useless and hopeless you all have become in the country. It's now a dog - eat - dog relationship. Despite the economic situation of country, you still find pleasure in scamming people.

If you have all these in store, why not provide your shop or warehouse address so people can pick up the items after inspection?

If you are a genuine business man or woman, why don't you drop the list of rice brands you have stocked up for that amount?

Since you are unrepentant, May the seeds you have sown hunt your generations unborn.

May you die Shamefully, May the earth reject your body and May Animals spit on your flesh.
This is why Africa refuse to catch up with the world. Even if he is a scam (with no evidence) must you say a curse on him or generations that are innocent of any wrong doing. What if his generation is going to be connected to your own generation to create something great, or your generation will need his generation to create something great. Leave judgement to God. Cursing will not stop an evil person or deed. What is even worst is if the person you cursing is innocent. Please let us not use the tongue we use to beg God for mercy be used to curse destruction to another. While the world are creating technology for a better future. We in Africa are killing the future with our tongue.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2020
olukaygold:
Foreign rice is available
Full bag 24,500
Half bag 13,000 distance is not a barrier.
Note,it's pay before delivery.

And as for you. You know the country you come from. Humility in business is key. You sounded overconfident, arrogant and inhuman considering that not everyone can do this pay before delivery method. And the country is hard. So next time had words that are soothing to you message and marketing /selling approach. Also display evidence of genuity
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2020
HURRY! DISCOUNTED PRICES!!

-SMK 40a mppt available ... 65k
-Felicity 24v 3.75kwh lithium batteries ... 355k
-Felicity 48v 7.5kwh lithium batteries ..... 640k

SMK mppt : Lcd display, user settings feature & lithium compatible.

Datasheet are also available on request !

Contact,
Smartcell global services
Call:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (6294) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ronzy1990(m), Tokskob2008 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.