Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6474186 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (6278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lovelynife(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2020
generalstingz:
Ordinary Chinese 1kva Inverter, less than 1year for sale @ 8k
Reasons: Not needed again
1)Is it with charger and is it negotiable? 2) can sako charger charge deep cycle battery or lead acid battery? awaiting your reply sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sharaff6(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2020
Only On Nairaland You Go See Somebody That Will Want To Sell Things,While Buyer Will Be Beggin For Pictures And Location Just Dey Funny

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by isholapeter9(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2020
Pictures please coz am interested in buying the bed and the A.C unit pls.........08034425924

chillex8:
My friend got some items for sale cool

-32” JVC LED tv with wall mount, original remote and carton tongue

- 9 pieces of window curtains and 5 corresponding sticks grin

- 1HP polystar window unit AC fully functional(bought brand new and chilling)

- 6 by 6 bed frame plus crate and Sarafoam Matress

- standing fan

Interested/prospective buyers should pls quote me with how much they are willing to pay as we haven’t fixed any price on these items.

Will furnish with pic soon.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by generalstingz(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2020
Lovelynife:

1)Is it with charger and is it negotiable?
2) can sako charger charge deep cycle battery or lead acid battery?
awaiting your reply sir

It is not with charger and not negotiable again at that price.

2. Sako charged is designed to charge a lithium iron phosphate battery with charging at cc cv between 14.4 -14.6V. Lead acid charges at a different voltage with three charging levels.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2020
Letv LeEco Le 2 X520 for sale

Snapdragon 652 chipset
FHD screen resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
3/64GB variant
Silver colour
4G enabled device
3000mah battery
Fingerprint sensor
Infrared blaster for remote control
Brand new device sealed in carton
Location is Abeokuta, Ogun state. Can be waybilled.

35k, slightly negotiable. Contact me on whatsapp/call 07081517572
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Holluwahgbenga(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
"" "" "". "" "
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hailay01(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2020
SOFA PILLOW FOR SALE.

6pieces for N2,000.

See picture below.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nickishire: 10:23pm On May 19, 2020
chillex8:

- standing fan

Interested/prospective buyers should pls quote me with how much they are willing to pay as we haven’t fixed any price on these items.

What's your location? I'm willing to pay 20k for the AC
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2020
hailay01:
SOFA PILLOW FOR SALE.

6pieces for N2,000.

See picture below.

Contact me on 0807 452 2337.

Ibadan.

Interested.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chelseamann(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2020
chillex8:

- standing fan

I'm interested in the TV. My location is Enugu and I'm ready to pay 20-25k if the TV is clean.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Habayomie(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2020
jargooflife912:
Who knows anyone that repair fridge in Ibadan? I have this fridge for sale I think it is people that repairs fridge will want to buy....The fridge is still working fine and it freeze is still intent
just tell them to respray and it's back to former glory.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lisbon1: 10:41pm On May 19, 2020
bolyjay:
Used infinix hot 4 smartphone 2pcs New true wireless earbuds All available for sale at 26k Interesting call or whatsapp: 08116371322
11k for the hot 4?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by flyfit(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2020
williams20:
Good morning fam, pls if you have a Casio , Yamaha or kord piano kindly quote me .
Thanks
#eotcares

I have Casio... Call me on 0810 991 6504
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chillex8(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2020
chillex8:

- standing fan

I have duly noted those that have shown interest in these items. Would post pictures tomorrow and we can agree on pricing and pick up.

The items are located around Ocean palm estate, lekki-epe expressway.

Thank you.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanphiz(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2020
Spectranet mifi for sale and HP laptop, dual core, 320gb HDD, 2gb ram, at a give away price.

Mifi Price - 12k
Laptop price - 30k

Location - Lagos.

Reason for selling - the mifi has a poor signal in where I just relocated
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GreyBlood: 11:04pm On May 19, 2020
Pls i need some clarifications about prepaid meters power readings and AC power consumption. I've 2 units of 1.5hp split AC and planning on getting a 3rd one (a 2hp) to upgrade the one in the sitting room. We're 2 in the house and usually use the one in the sitting room everytime we come back in the evening from work. Power supply is very fair, around 21hrs and more a day.

However, we will be mounting our prepaid meter any moment from next week and I want to ask since we use the sitting room's AC for almost 12hrs daily and 18hrs or so on weekends. Will the power consumption reflect very high on the meter? Who uses prepaid metre with normal split ACs to share his/her experience? Or must I go for inverter ACs to enjoy the meter? I am slightly worried about this. Your inputs are welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2020
GreyBlood:
Pls i need some clarifications about prepaid meters power readings and AC power consumption. I've 2 units of 1.5hp split AC and planning on getting a 3rd one (a 2hp) to upgrade the one in the sitting room. We're 2 in the house and usually use the one in the sitting room everytime we come back in the evening from work. Power supply is very fair, around 21hrs and more a day.

However, we will be mounting our prepaid meter any moment from next week and I want to ask since we use the sitting room's AC for almost 12hrs daily and 18hrs or so on weekends. Will the power consumption reflect very high on the meter? Who uses prepaid metre with normal split ACs to share his/her experience? Or must I go for inverter ACs to enjoy the meter? I am slightly worried about this. Your inputs are welcomed.
Honestly, you can still make use of the conventional AC and you will still enjoy the prepaid meter well provided the light is "almost" stable to avoid restarting the compressor over and over Again. If your area light is not sure to run at least 7-8hrs within the assumed 12hrs, get yourself an Inverter AC to avoid story. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrsMathew: 11:13pm On May 19, 2020
IKEA 5 seater L Shape Sofa
N90,000
SOLD

Centre Rug
5.5 x 7.5[s][/s]
N35,000

Ikeja

http:///2348125998135

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adetunjioludami(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2020
flyfit:

I have Casio... Call me on 0810 991 6504
Please does the Casio have transpose function?? If it does then I'm interested!!!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taskcompleteng: 11:42pm On May 19, 2020
lanphiz:
Spectranet mifi for sale and HP laptop, dual core, 320gb HDD, 2gb ram, at a give away price.

Price, location and picture
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tempest12: 11:45pm On May 19, 2020
GreyBlood:

Inverter AC was manufactured for low power consumption, 1.5hp inverter AC consumes 900w and will further reduce as the AC runs once the set temperature reaches, the power further reduces just to maintain that temperature... Conventional AC of 1.5 HP consumes about 1900w, each time the compressor starts, it's about double of that consumption and it keeps running at that 1900w. once the set temperature reaches, it cut off and start again thereby consuming so much power in a short time. Never use it for prepaid please.... Inverter AC never stops, rather it runs at a very reduces power of about 300w after sometime to continue maintaining that set temperature. And start up power is extremely low. Im using 3kva gen to power two units of 1hp haier thermocool inverter ACs at L1 mode.... Will recommend Haier thermocool inverter AC over LG.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lendel1010: 12:26am On May 20, 2020
Price of the spectranet mifi And why selling faulty?

lanphiz:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zarakikenpa(m): 12:34am On May 20, 2020
DukeNija:

I have one for sale 4k

Location pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Richhard(m): 1:04am On May 20, 2020
taiocol:
Hello guys. I make and sale custom frames. Hit me up if you're interested in getting one

Do you have a thread, that shows work that you have done? Those above looks like internet images, or are they your work?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jennynexx22: 1:46am On May 20, 2020
Blade0:

wait a min!!

Na speaker wire you wan sell 30k shocked shocked. Ehn ehn
grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by brighttech95(m): 2:17am On May 20, 2020
lanphiz:

Price of the Mifi ? and your contact details
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jennynexx22: 2:21am On May 20, 2020
chillex8:

I have duly noted those that have shown interest in these items. Would post pictures tomorrow and we can agree on pricing and pick up.

The items are located around Ocean palm estate, lekki-epe expressway.

Thank you.
i am interested in the standing fan pls... i'm around awoyaya
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrLekan95(m): 2:59am On May 20, 2020
Uk used Asus G551 intel corei7 #170k Delivery is free in lagos and it's pay on delivery Nationwide delivery available 1Terabyte 8gb RAM 2gb Nvidia dedicated graphics 2.9ghz processor speed 15.6 inches Keyboard light Hdmi, Dvd rom, usb ports, sd card reader Intel HD graphics 4600 Wireless network WiFi 4hrs battery Factory fitted charger Windows 10 installed Super clean Quality guaranteed Warranty on laptop WhatsApp/Call: Olamilekan 08175027586

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 3:24am On May 20, 2020
YOU CAN RENEW ALL YOUR VEHICLE PARTICULARS AT THE OFFICIAL RATES JUST CALL 08033539981 OR 08182880902
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:43am On May 20, 2020
lanphiz:

pictures of the mifi and price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:45am On May 20, 2020
GreyBlood:

Just to add my 'small cent', should be less than two smiley
Maybe you could take the first week of use to monitor the consumption rate
And I feel since you don't spend the whole day at home except occassionally or weekends, shouldn't be more expensive than that their regular billing which is calculated irrespective of how much power used

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (6278) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DonGoldenballs, obajoey(m), Gshems, n3xt(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.