Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6502147 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (6283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2020
Omihanifa:

Why are you talking like this undecided
the 43 inch LG my friend bought came with dish LG was even inscribed on the white dish pan
It was neatly packed inside the carton

The tv too was showing list of free to air stations ( mostly startimes stations)

Alright then.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rumicarter: 10:05pm On May 22, 2020
anuoreangel:
Nike

5 pairs above 7500
Less than 5 pairs 8000
1 pair 8500

Size 41-45

Nationwide delivery

Is the red available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tuvic007(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2020
Ameboperoo:

DvbT can only get terrestrial channels like gotv or startimes terrestrial channels which are locked.
Dvbs/dvbs2 compliant tv is what you need to get satellite TV channels and you must use a dish with it.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tuvic007(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2020
nonny400:

If it has a space for dstv antenna behind, just get an installer to run it for you. You need dish and wire.

It's Hisense UHD TV. It only has the regular antenna port behind
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2020
Tuvic007:

It's Hisense UHD TV. It only has the regular antenna port behind

Then it probably won't work bro. My former TV had international channels but couldn't take antenna due to no provision for that.

I may be wrong tho. But that's what my installer said.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Donald3d(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2020
wendyberry:

I'm using the UKA 32 inches led and the picture quality is also very dope.

i have a frnd that wanna sell a brand new one of it and is still very neat for 38k !!
Can you kindly post picture of it in action ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 1:40am On May 23, 2020
Size pls
Rumicarter:

Is the red available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Perfect888: 2:45am On May 23, 2020
nonny400:

If you can visit Ijesha tomorrow I can show you mine in my apartment.

You want to sale your own?
What's the model?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 3:30am On May 23, 2020
Perfect888:

You want to sale your own?
What's the model?

Nawa. You said you want to see before buying, I offered to show you mine. I'm not selling.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 4:21am On May 23, 2020
YOU CAN RENEW ALL YOUR VEHICLE PARTICULARS AT THE OFFICIAL RATES JUST CALL 08033539981 OR WHATSAPP 08182880902
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KOLAPO3(m): 4:40am On May 23, 2020
damsel143:
I need a stabilizer for a big fridge.

Location - Lekki, Lagos.

If you've please let me know.
I have a brand new for 10k never used bought from spar Lekki

Pick location chevron

sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by edoman2016: 5:29am On May 23, 2020
Betnomore:
I am no longer interested in purchasing this refrigerator as I've realized that the owner placed it on sale last year and claimed to have been using it for 6 months which makes his claim of now using it for the past 7 months to be false. This refrigerator has been used for over a year and half. I'll rather save up to buy a new one

You are really mistaken if you think I have used the refrigerator for more than 7 months. The refrigerator is as clean and as new working condition as it is with carton and receipt. I have been on business travel for a year and the refrigerator is unplugged since then but perfectly working . You can do whatever you want with your money. Did I force you? Making it sound like I am begging you or scam you. Very childish behaviour. You asked me to ignore other buyers who have been calling after we negotiated 60k for it. Only to come later and say rubbish here without even contacting me personally about your allegation. Do you know how long I have been a registered member on nairaland or you think I am a liar or scammer or what?

If you are interested in saving and buy a new one, here is the link to their website or shop in Shoprite. A new one is 105,200 naira. You guys think because someone wants to sell a product, it means it is bad or stolen. I still insist the refrigerator is just used for 7 months only because I am not around for quite a while and I need to raise a money for a project. If I don't see buyer, no qualms. I am not hungry.
https://www.fouanistore.com/hisense-products/hisense-appliances/hisense-refrigerators/hisence-refrigerators-hisref215dr/

17 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 5:55am On May 23, 2020
please note all these items were bought brand new in January 2020...

Items:

Nexus Refrigerator with Ice & Water Dispenser 140k

Haier Thermocool Deep Freezer 145k

Over 18 Household Day and Night Blinds as well as for office at 150k

A 4x6 Mouka Foam Mattress 30k

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanphiz(m): 6:08am On May 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:
6k for the mifi
Asap
WhatsApp 07061078588
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanphiz(m): 6:09am On May 23, 2020
Oshinba:
your number
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanphiz(m): 6:11am On May 23, 2020
Tamp2017:
My sister is interested in the pressing iron and the table. How can u deliver it to IB?
By bed, you mean mattress or bed frame or both?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanphiz(m): 6:15am On May 23, 2020
Akin4sure:
If u have a used spectranet, Huawei,swift or any one working with no issue in Lagos pls quote me
I have spectranet, just a month old,
07061078588, let's chat
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lanphiz(m): 6:16am On May 23, 2020
goldmind82:
Brand new 3 seater chair for sale, I just ordered it today a full set of it but it's bigger than my room and all can't fit in
so am selling just one of it for N40,000 only call � 08165649875
What do you mean by a full set?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lush100(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2020
Sir, my post here is not in support of either you or the other respondent,
However I want to address a perspective in viewing the term " used".

Sir,
When it comes to purchase, the term used is synonymous with how long items have been with you since you purchase once at any point in time u exerted purpose from the product.( i.e when the product has served you fir the reason you bought it irrespective of length of time)

However the condition of the product can be very different from the use of it.

Let take for hypothetical example ,
Let's say I have a equipment, I used it for 1 year, and then it got spoilt , I then left it for 1 year unused, I then fixed it, and used it for another year, then I want to sell it,
Sir, if I were to now say how long have I used it, will I say 2 years ( no of year if functional use) or 3 years.( no of year in chronological use).
Now take many scenarios of this with it being left for 2 weeks unused, then 1 month used or then 7 months unused,
So u will see the functional use is very difficult to assess but the chronological use is very straight forward.
Hence it better to state condition rather that functional use.
If at initial point of marketing you didn't state a particular window of leverage that functional use was not involved, buyer cannot be privy to your perspective and cannot be blamed for using the chronological use.
That's why see remarks such as :well maintained, serviced up to date, used by an oil company worker, used by a banker, etc.
Those phrases gives the buyer the kind of care and (functional) usage exerted by the initial user, but it shouldn't alter the chronological use.
Hence if I see a particular car bought brand new and says used in Lagos for 1 year, and I see the same car type bought brand new and used in the US for 2 years,
Your guess is I will rightly pick the one from US ( if every other things is constant).
The property of content bringing condition to fore,
Hope this clears some air,
Happy sales sir,

NB: To scam someone is not only in loss of money but also in misleading someone on potential value of purchased asset.

edoman2016:

You are really mistaken if you think I have used the refrigerator for more than 7 months. The refrigerator is as clean and as new working condition as it is with carton and receipt. I have been on business travel for a year and the refrigerator is unplugged since then but perfectly working . You can do whatever you want with your money. Did I force you? Making it sound like I am begging you or scam you. Very childish behaviour. You asked me to ignore other buyers who have been calling after we negotiated 60k for it. Only to come later and say rubbish here without even contacting me personally about your allegation. Do you know how long I have been a registered member on nairaland or you think I am a liar or scammer or what?

If you are interested in saving and buy a new one, here is the link to their website or shop in Shoprite. A new one is 105,200 naira. You guys think because someone wants to sell a product, it means it is bad or stolen. I still insist the refrigerator is just used for 7 months only because I am not around for quite a while and I need to raise a money for a project. If I don't see buyer, no qualms. I am not hungry.
https://www.fouanistore.com/hisense-products/hisense-appliances/hisense-refrigerators/hisence-refrigerators-hisref215dr/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ibrahim2032: 7:44am On May 23, 2020
ibrahim2032:
3 pieces of Dell Vostro V131
Intel core i5
4gb ram
320gb hard drive
Windows 10
Webcam
Fingerprint sensor
VGA
RJ45
3 usb ports
Hdmi port
Work perfectly

#55k each (slightly Negotiable)

For serious buyer only call or whatsapp me on

2 pieces left
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liamm(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2020
If you have a neatly used iPhone 7+ to sell, holla me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Decsix(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2020
edoman2016:

Actually i would have loved if the guy DM u personally instead of bringing it here but i guess he doesnt want others to fall prey to some of your Insincerity and incoherent statement initial above. U didnt talk about how you bought it over year. u only talk about the time of usage which is 7m. that is if u aint lying about travelling too.
Just calm down no one has accused u yet of trying to scam us......If he doesnt buy other buyers will buy just be honest with them, because no one is even happy to sell his or her property nah condition cause am. Good luck finding new Buyer.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obisite: 8:00am On May 23, 2020
Lush100:
Sir, my post here is not in support of either you or the other respondent,
However I want to address a perspective in viewing the term " used".

Sir,
When it comes to purchase, the term used is synonymous with how long items have been with you since you purchase once at any point in time u exerted purpose from the product.( i.e when the product has served you fir the reason you bought it irrespective of length of time)

However the condition of the product can be very different from the use of it.

Let take for hypothetical example ,
Let's say I have a equipment, I used it for 1 year, and then it got spoilt , I then left it for 1 year unused, I then fixed it, and used it for another year, then I want to sell it,
Sir, if I were to now say how long have I used it, will I say 2 years ( no of year if functional use) or 3 years.( no of year in chronological use).
Now take many scenarios of this with it being left for 2 weeks unused, then 1 month used or then 7 months unused,
So u will see the functional use is very difficult to assess but the chronological use is very straight forward.
Hence it better to state condition rather that functional use.
If at initial point of marketing you didn't state a particular window of leverage that functional use was not involved, buyer cannot be privy to your perspective and cannot be blamed for using the chronological use.
That's why see remarks such as :well maintained, serviced up to date, used by an oil company worker, used by a banker, etc.
Those phrases gives the buyer the kind of care and (functional) usage exerted by the initial user, but it shouldn't alter the chronological use.
Hence if I see a particular car bought brand new and says used in Lagos for 1 year, and I see the same car type bought brand new and used in the US for 2 years,
Your guess is I will rightly pick the one from US ( if every other things is constant).
The property of content bringing condition to fore,
Hope this clears some air,
Happy sales sir,

NB: To scam someone is not only in loss of money but also in misleading someone on potential value of purchased asset.

... and this is epistle, resist the urge..

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obisite: 8:03am On May 23, 2020
nonny400:

If it has a space for dstv antenna behind, just get an installer to run it for you. You need dish and wire.

How does the space for dstv antenna looks like..? lipsrsealed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jargooflife912(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2020
jargooflife912:
Who knows anyone that repair fridge in Ibadan? I have this fridge for sale I think it is people that repairs fridge will want to buy....The fridge is still working fine and it freeze is still intent
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chillex8(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2020
chillex8:
Still available for sale smiley

- 32” JVC LED tv with wall mount, original remote and carton- # 35,000

- 9 pieces of window curtains and 5 corresponding sticks- #25,000 for all with assessories.

- 1HP polystar window unit AC fully functional(bought brand new and chilling)-#22,000

- standing fan- #5,000

Location is Ajah

Pls call on O8O38221716.

Thank you.

Update
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 8:37am On May 23, 2020
Attached is a screenshot of our WhatsApp conversation. I never accused you of scam rather your false description of the item. Na you feel say na scam na why u talk all this epistle. I only posted here for other members to be aware of your false description of the item

edoman2016:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ameboperoo(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2020
nonny400:

Then it probably won't work bro. My former TV had international channels but couldn't take antenna due to no provision for that.

I may be wrong tho. But that's what my installer said.
Such tvs can only work with antennas and you'll get GOtv or startimes and mostly encrypted/locked/scrambled.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OmoDavido(m): 8:41am On May 23, 2020
Betnomore:
Attached is a screenshot of our WhatsApp conversation. I never accused you of scam rather your false description of the item. Na you feel say na scam na why u talk all this epistle. I only posted here for other members to be aware of your false description of the item

bro you have later gotten the xiaomi phone. Please which model is this one
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 8:49am On May 23, 2020
I use a Xiaomi phone prior to my search for another one. Want to get the other one for someone. This is a Redmi note 8

OmoDavido:
bro you have later gotten the xiaomi phone. Please which model is this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (6283) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zenith4biz(m), Robisky001(m), ixyi(m), 4laferarri(m), stephenponti(m), lordmayor4(m), Biggyz, drdru99(m), nickyvil and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.