Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6426102 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (6258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by walkwithgod(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2020
lanphiz:

Still available.

Is this laptop still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fantasytoch: 9:24am On May 23, 2020
Still available

quote author=Fantasytoch post=89828691]Mercedes sprinter Cargo(freightliner) with petrol engine for sale price 1.9m

Manual

Location Abuja

Call 09011370248
Serious buyers please.[/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by edoman2016: 9:28am On May 23, 2020
Betnomore:
Attached is a screenshot of our WhatsApp conversation. I never accused you of scam rather your false description of the item. Na you feel say na scam na why u talk all this epistle. I only posted here for other members to be aware of your false description of the item

Did you contact me privately on WhatsApp before posting your rubbish here? Medicine after death.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fantasytoch: 9:30am On May 23, 2020
Mercedes sprinter Cargo(freightliner) with petrol engine for sale price 1.9m

Manual

Location Abuja

Call 09011370248
Serious buyers please.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by edoman2016: 9:51am On May 23, 2020
Lush100:
Sir, my post here is not in support of either you or the other respondent,
However I want to address a perspective in viewing the term " used".

Sir,
When it comes to purchase, the term used is synonymous with how long items have been with you since you purchase once at any point in time u exerted purpose from the product.( i.e when the product has served you fir the reason you bought it irrespective of length of time)

However the condition of the product can be very different from the use of it.

Let take for hypothetical example ,
Let's say I have a equipment, I used it for 1 year, and then it got spoilt , I then left it for 1 year unused, I then fixed it, and used it for another year, then I want to sell it,
Sir, if I were to now say how long have I used it, will I say 2 years ( no of year if functional use) or 3 years.( no of year in chronological use).
Now take many scenarios of this with it being left for 2 weeks unused, then 1 month used or then 7 months unused,
So u will see the functional use is very difficult to assess but the chronological use is very straight forward.
Hence it better to state condition rather that functional use.
If at initial point of marketing you didn't state a particular window of leverage that functional use was not involved, buyer cannot be privy to your perspective and cannot be blamed for using the chronological use.
That's why see remarks such as :well maintained, serviced up to date, used by an oil company worker, used by a banker, etc.
Those phrases gives the buyer the kind of care and (functional) usage exerted by the initial user, but it shouldn't alter the chronological use.
Hence if I see a particular car bought brand new and says used in Lagos for 1 year, and I see the same car type bought brand new and used in the US for 2 years,
Your guess is I will rightly pick the one from US ( if every other things is constant).
The property of content bringing condition to fore,
Hope this clears some air,
Happy sales sir,

NB: To scam someone is not only in loss of money but also in misleading someone on potential value of purchased asset.

If the guy had contacted me privately, I would have explained to him. I bought two hisense refrigerators at the same time. The initial picture of the refrigerator I posted earlier was the one I am currently using in my home. The second hisense refrigerator is the one I bought for my factory during nafdac inspection for registration requirements. It is the second hisense refrigerator I am selling and its picture is below. You will notice its still very new, unplugged and a little dusty. Because we are still a small factory so we don't need refrigerator to store and preserve our food addictive. Cause we buy small KGS from ojota dealers and not large quantities I wanted to sell it immediately I got my nafdac then but I changed my mind. Till now I decided to sell it and add the money for raw materials cause the refrigerator is just unused. The picture below is the real one I am selling. If the guy had come on Monday and still have doubts, I would have show him the one I have at home before taking him to my factory premise for the one he is buying. I will switch on the diesel generator if there is no light for him to confirm and test it well. The refrigerator is unplugged and unused for a year now but its working cause it is brand new. In fact the refrigerator is the cheapest and lowest among my equipment and machinery that costs millions of naira. Some people just think if you are selling a product, it means you are hungry.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by edoman2016: 9:55am On May 23, 2020
Decsix:

Actually i would have loved if the guy DM u personally instead of bringing it here but i guess he doesnt want others to fall prey to some of your Insincerity and incoherent statement initial above. U didnt talk about how you bought it over year. u only talk about the time of usage which is 7m. that is if u aint lying about travelling too.
Just calm down no one has accused u yet of trying to scam us......If he doesnt buy other buyers will buy just be honest with them, because no one is even happy to sell his or her property nah condition cause am. Good luck finding new Buyer.

If he had asked me before coming on nairaland, I could have explained to him some information. Not all WhatsApp or phone call call conversation will be revealed on internet forum. On top wetin, because of refrigerator. Him for kukuma tell me to upload the receipt on nairaland too as he requested. Very childish of him.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 9:56am On May 23, 2020
Why do I need to contact you privately first? Check the time on my post and the time on WhatsApp. I actually sent you a message before posting anything here. Sent you a message 4.48 am and posted 4.55 am here. Same time range. The same pictures you posted last year is the same your posting this year. Bros na big lie you dey lie. No one says you're hungry. Na false advertisement I accuse you off you begin dey write epistle. Any person wey get sense for this thread suppose don know wetin dey happen with everything you don write up. I feel there is more to this than just the false advertisement sef with this your agitation. I openly sealed the deal here on Nairaland and also requesting you to acknowledge it. It's only appropriate I also cancel the deal here on Nairaland too

edoman2016:

Did you contact me privately on WhatsApp before posting your rubbish here? Medicine after death.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 9:59am On May 23, 2020
All I see here is you trying too hard to redeem yourself. Attach is a conversation I privately asked for just a portion of the receipt showing date of purchase and never asked him to upload on nairaland

edoman2016:

If he had asked me before coming on nairaland, I could have explained to him some information. Not all WhatsApp or phone call call conversation will be revealed on internet forum. On top wetin, because of refrigerator. Him for kukuma tell me to upload the receipt on nairaland too as he requested. Very childish of him.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by edoman2016: 10:15am On May 23, 2020
Betnomore:
Why do I need to contact you privately first? Check the time on my post and the time on WhatsApp. I actually sent you a message before posting anything here. Sent you a message 4.48 am and posted 4.55 am here. Same time range. The same pictures you posted last year is the same your posting this year. Bros na big lie you dey lie. No one says you're hungry. Na false advertisement I accuse you off you begin dey write epistle. Any person wey get sense for this thread suppose don know wetin dey happen with everything you don write up. I feel there is more to this than just the false advertisement sef with this your agitation. I openly sealed the deal here on Nairaland and also requesting you to acknowledge it. It's only appropriate I also cancel the deal here on Nairaland too

Mumu, is the paint colour of the wall of the refrigerator I uploaded just now not the same with the paint colour of some rooms in my factory below. Guess what, I am in my factory right now, expecting some buyer who want to come and check it. Why am I even wasting my time with sports gambler like you? You should even tell me to say my company name so that my customers can all know I am selling refrigerator on nairaland. Fool.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 10:19am On May 23, 2020
This will be the last time I will mention you on this matter. You had to resort to insults when I've never for once insulted you. Have a nice life and yes I engage in sport gambling which is a business I run by the side which is still a legal business in Nigeria. I'll leave judgement to the viewers if this thread.

edoman2016:

Mumu, is the paint colour of the wall of the refrigerator I uploaded just now not the same with the paint colour of some rooms in my factory below. Guess what, I am in my factory right now, expecting some buyer who want to come and check it. Why am I even wasting my time with sports gambler like you? You should even tell me to say my company name so that my customers can all know I am selling refrigerator on nairaland. Fool.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kulex56: 10:30am On May 23, 2020
Rode NT5 microphone for sale 200k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by omotolsy(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2020
Dell Latitude 7390 2-in-1

13.3-inch 1920 x 1080
Intel Core i7 (8th Gen) 8650U
Max Turbo Speed4.2 GHz
(Quad-Core) Intel V Pro Technology
Cache8 MB
64-bit Computing
16gb DDR4 2400 MHZ
256gb ssd Internal Storage(has another ssd slot for second storage option)
Intel UHD Graphics 620
Keyboard light
Fingerprint
Thunderbolt 3 Port

Please check link for images, i can't upload images dont know why.

https://www.nairaland.com/5846307/dell-latitude-7390-2-in-1-i7

Online Price: N570, 000
My Price: N300, 000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kulex56: 10:36am On May 23, 2020
These items are still very much available[quote author=Kulex56 post=88317622]
Items for sale
One 2 seater and a single seater 70k center table and a stool
2 shelve 40k
Executive office table 50k
Reception desk 35k
Secretary table 15k
A.c 1.5 (window unit) 35k sold
Rug*2 8k sold
Generation fireman 9kva 125k
Go pro hero 4 150k
Set of snooker balls 7k
A new hp battery 7k
Sony party speaker (sony mhc-v6d) 120k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Collinsade369(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2020
SOLD
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Perfect888: 10:48am On May 23, 2020
nonny400:

Nawa. You said you want to see before buying, I offered to show you mine. I'm not selling.

Alright... That means I didn't get your mssg well
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2020
Hello guys is you have the following at clearance sales, please i need them ASAP.... 32 inches TV, 24 or 22 inches TV, generator set, industrial fan... Please mention me.. Thank u.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lush100(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2020
The explanation is needed to clear some air.
How you take it is up to you.
It was done in good faith.
Good morning sir

obisite:

... and this is epistle, resist the urge..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lush100(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2020
Sir, your explanation is very detailed and if I wanted to buy a fridge, I will probably buy from you sir,
It will only be a matter of negotiation and how much money I have.
But I will still observe fue diligence and I will probably also request for date of purchase.

Sir, I'm in no way saying you are wrong,
I am just saying the other party may not see ur perspective because he has no inside information, else he should have a different view.

edoman2016:

If the guy had contacted me privately, I would have explained to him. I bought two hisense refrigerators at the same time. The initial picture of the refrigerator I posted earlier was the one I am currently using in my home. The second hisense refrigerator is the one I bought for my factory during nafdac inspection for registration requirements. It is the second hisense refrigerator I am selling and its picture is below. You will notice its still very new, unplugged and a little dusty. Because we are still a small factory so we don't need refrigerator to store and preserve our food addictive. Cause we buy small KGS from ojota dealers and not large quantities I wanted to sell it immediately I got my nafdac then but I changed my mind. Till now I decided to sell it and add the money for raw materials cause the refrigerator is just unused. The picture below is the real one I am selling. If the guy had come on Monday and still have doubts, I would have show him the one I have at home before taking him to my factory premise for the one he is buying. I will switch on the diesel generator if there is no light for him to confirm and test it well. The refrigerator is unplugged and unused for a year now but its working cause it is brand new. In fact the refrigerator is the cheapest and lowest among my equipment and machinery that costs millions of naira. Some people just think if you are selling a product, it means you are hungry.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taiocol: 11:12am On May 23, 2020
Wall frames available for sales at affordable rates

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by xpliciphire: 11:12am On May 23, 2020
xpliciphire:
4-days used BLUEGATE BG 1230 Elitepro UPS for sale

location is ibadan

price is 20k non-negotiable! This is 33% off market price already

location is ibadan

contact on profile

Whatsapp only and please

can be sent anywhere, we split cost of waybill

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrLekan95(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2020
Uk used Hp Elitebook 2170p intel corei5 #65k Delivery is free in lagos and it's pay on delivery Nationwide delivery available 320gb HDD 4gb RAM Fingerprint Free installations+factory fitted charger Keyboard light 13 inches Bluetooth HD Webcam Wireless network WiFi 4hrs battery Windows 10 Very clean Quality guaranteed WhatsApp/Call: Olamilekan 08175027586

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eyinola: 11:26am On May 23, 2020
eyinola:
This 2 seater couch is available for sale

Price 15k

Location Opic/Berger

Call or watsap 08121680787
sa
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ODUNAIKE: 11:29am On May 23, 2020
Let's deal on 40K consideration.

MrLekan95:
Uk used Hp Elitebook 2170p intel corei5 #65k
Delivery is free in lagos and it's pay on delivery
Nationwide delivery available
320gb HDD
4gb RAM
Fingerprint
Free installations+factory fitted charger
Keyboard light
13 inches
Bluetooth
HD Webcam
Wireless network WiFi
4hrs battery
Windows 10
Very clean
Quality guaranteed
WhatsApp/Call: Olamilekan 08175027586
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrLekan95(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2020
ODUNAIKE:
Let's deal on 40K consideration.
Sorry, not accepted sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by damsel143: 11:44am On May 23, 2020
Still available?

KOLAPO3:

I have a brand new for 10k never used bought from spar Lekki

Pick location chevron

sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 11:45am On May 23, 2020
taiocol:
Wall frames available for sales at affordable rates

How much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 11:48am On May 23, 2020
Are you looking for what business to engage in or looking for a side hustle in this Coro era. I have bags of onions for sale at wholesale prices which you can distribute to market women and mallams. If interested call or whatsapp 08174269585.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Decsix(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2020
Betnomore:

Two hisense Refrigerator
NAFDAC
Raw material
Same pictures for two different items
One year travel
7 months use
HOUSE
FACTORY
wanted to sell
Change my mind
Wanted to sell again
Unplug
Unused

Bros ye. I thank God for your 60k and the Drepression that follows after. It calls for celebration

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by goryorhal(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2020
Collinsade369:
Red Rug still available for sale

PLEASE BUYER MUST BE ABLE TO COME TO IGONDO- AFOLABI TO PICK UP.

60,000 naira only
* The rug is bigger than how it looks in the pixs

contact on my profile, thanks

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing wey Adele no go see for other side

Do u mean 6k or 60k ?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Decsix(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2020
Collinsade369:

60,000 naira only

At 60k naira only for a overused one. It must be big enough to cover the whole of lagos state.
The rug no even cover my phone at 100% zoom in

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lekbel09(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2020
Collinsade369:

60,000 naira only

This must be the rug in buhari's sitting room abi?

Na wa for some nairalanders sef.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2020
Kulex56:
Rode NT5 microphone for sale 200k

Mic for 200k?

Omo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (6258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DenreleDave(m), Entprys(m), anungangampu, olaboy33(m), adecoollay, odimbannamdi(m), DonGoldenballs and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.