Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6479803 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (6279) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CoolKizzy(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2020
evuna:

It's very easy to track him down. Thanks to BVN and the transfer you did.
SARS WILL HELP YOU. He might even end up paying 300k to SARS or lose a leg.
thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CoolKizzy(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2020
santakris:

1. You can get your money back from online fraudsters (If you can follow through).

CBN has now mandated all banks to open a fraud desk to handle cases.

The bank will investigate, prosecute and reverse such dubious transactions even though the scammer has withdrawn the money.

2. Say you use UBA and you paid money into your instagram seller’s(scammer) Zenith account, you can simply send a mail to frauddesk@zenithbank.com.

Make sure you copy the CBN at cpd@cbn.gov.ng (This puts the banks on their toes).

3. The banks should block such a suspicious account IMMEDIATELY a complaint is received via the fraud desk.

They can receive customer’s STOP-TRANSACTION complaints to block their own account.

He also advised that people can visit CBN’s website for more details on how the proceedure works.

thanks for the information
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by talk2oxii(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2020
Tamp2017:
And portharcourt is far ooo
Way bill can suffice
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OmoDavido(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2020
All these Nairaland scammers , the day one of you will get caught ehn, walahi una go refund both the ones wey una no steal.

Funny enough the pics he uploaded on his whatsapp might not be his own.

Why is it hard for banks to assist people in retrieving back their money from all these heartless scammers even when there are plenty evidence for the transaction.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shanid(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2020
[sup]Q[b]UALITY LEATHER BELTS AVAILABLE @,AFFORDABLE PRICES AND DESIGN[/b]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Richhard(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2020
santakris:

Location pls?

Ilorin, Kwara state.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tuvic007(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2020
Carbonated:

The one I have left Is standard 6kg going for 10k
Na wa oh. 10k for 6kg camp gas. When a new one is around 7-8k. Make una dey fear God for this thread oh

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Richhard(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2020
Richhard:
Toshiba satellite c55t laptop (4gig ram 500 gig HD) for sale at giveaway Price.

It's a touchscreen display laptop, but the touch is broken though, right hinge broken and some keypads not working, apart from this, it's working perfectly.

More details in the link below
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newegg.com/amp/satin-black-in-trax-horizon-toshiba-c55t-a5123-everyday-value/p/N82E16834216814
This is a good deal for computer engineers.

Price: 27k

Calls on 09012863658

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Richhard(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2020
Richhard:
Anker Premium Bluetooth speaker for sale.

Find details in the link below

https://www.anker.com/products/variant/premium-bluetooth-speaker/A3143011

Going for give away price of 14k (slightly negotiable)

Calls on 09012863658

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obisite: 8:21am On May 31, 2020
CoolKizzy:
I've gotten so many things from here in the past but today I was just too careless.

so @sinzuko135 has been advertising a fairly old thermocool freezer here since this month. yesterday I chatted him up on +2349061324495 according to the advert he is in Enugu. so we agreed on 30k for the freezer and 4k for waybill to Awka, Anambra State.
This morning I ran a transfer for him to the account
Ndubuisi Abah
Stanbic IBTC

and left for work. around 10:30am he told me he was at Onitsha South to run the waybill to Awka. and even chatted me up about an hour later. funny enough that was the last I heard from him. I had a busy day so I occasionally drop messages for him about the waybill but no response. I got home around 9pm to find out that oga has blocked me on WhatsApp and deleted his Nairaland account

I did a little Nairaland investigation and found out that he also goes with the
username: Kenwood007 with 09047099019 on profile.

I'll attach the following proof
1. My chats with him
2. His WhatsApp picture and name
3. proof to show that he is kenwood007
4. proof of payment.

cc @Tabbaz @RoyalRoy

Whatever effort you're putting up to get him. Don't t make it known here..
He will create another moniker to monitor,
Made some enquiry, that account you transferred to is wallet account..

I will dm you..

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

WHY DID YOU PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN?
That's how some transactions have to go. It's all about trust and risk.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LaIabobo: 8:26am On May 31, 2020
santakris:

1. You can get your money back from online fraudsters (If you can follow through).

CBN has now mandated all banks to open a fraud desk to handle cases.

The bank will investigate, prosecute and reverse such dubious transactions even though the scammer has withdrawn the money.

2. Say you use UBA and you paid money into your instagram seller’s(scammer) Zenith account, you can simply send a mail to frauddesk@zenithbank.com.

Make sure you copy the CBN at cpd@cbn.gov.ng (This puts the banks on their toes).

3. The banks should block such a suspicious account IMMEDIATELY a complaint is received via the fraud desk.

They can receive customer’s STOP-TRANSACTION complaints to block their own account.

He also advised that people can visit CBN’s website for more details on how the proceedure works.

This is not entirely correct.

You'll need a police report and/or court order that confirms your fraud claim before a bank can unconditionally act on such. Because the bank would not reverse the money without hearing from the other party.

@ CoolKizzy

Report the case to your bank and attach a police report and/or court order.

This would order Keystone to investigate and reverse the amount (if the money is still there). It'll also order the arrest of any one that visits the bank to transact on that account.

Meanwhile, if the fraudulent account owner is reachable and the account is still funded, then he can give his bank permission to reverse the money to the victim.

Bank cannot reverse money from an account without the owner giving them permission or a court ordering them to do so.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obisite: 8:29am On May 31, 2020
LaIabobo:

This is not entirely correct.

You'll need a police report and/or court order that confirms your fraud claim before a bank can unconditionally reverse such money.

Not really, if he physically goes to bank.. If no fraud unit dept with customer service,, they request that.. 2 persons has gone via online.. and succeeded, twitter precisely..what was requested is the statement print out, account number he sent money to,, the transaction ID, account name.. All these were screen shot,. They made a twitter post, tagged Sega links, ruggedbaba, police complaints, CBN, the bank and some few others I can't remember,, two weeks after, the Scammer were caught,, can't recall the aftermath... Guess maybe their personality play a role too..

It's STANBIC bank,, wallet account, not direct a proper bank account number
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chelseamann(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2020
Imustsurvive:

we can meet at Jakande first gate market , I stay at Aro
sorry...am in the East.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:31am On May 31, 2020
chelseamann:
sorry...am in the East.
I don die. thanks anyway
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by auxanosolar(f): 8:40am On May 31, 2020
nbolaji:

Can you share some ways to get this done.
i can't remember but google it.... I will check where I saw it too

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:41am On May 31, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
That how some transactions have to go. It's all about trust and risk.

No, transactions should not go this way.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LaIabobo: 8:42am On May 31, 2020
obisite:

Not really, if he physically goes to bank.. If not fraud unit dept with customer service,, they request that.. 2 persons has gone via online.. and succeeded, twitter precisely.. Guess maybe their personality play a role too..

What if the person complaining is lying and he actually received the goods??

So bank should just reverse money from another person's account without hearing from the owner of the account?? The Order is a legal instruction to the bank for fraud cases.

Those online guys, did they tell you that they didn't submit any documents?? That a case started online doesn't mean everything happened there.

The person definitely involved the police and definitely got a court order.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kentochi(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2020
Good morning
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obisite: 8:45am On May 31, 2020
LaIabobo:

What if the person complaining is lying and he actually received the goods??

So bank should just reverse money from another person's account without hearing from the owner of the account?? The Order is a legal instruction to the bank for fraud cases.

Those online guys, did they tell you that they didn't submit any documents?? That a case started online doesn't mean everything happened there.

The person definitely involved the police and definitely got a court order.

I guess modified post answer all these,

If you do visit twitter we'll, and follows Sega links, ruggedbaba, elkanabala,, police complaint handles, probably you would see things yourself...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sharon6(f): 8:53am On May 31, 2020
Fabinu:

If.you will do free delivery in Nigeria then I'm in

If you have a courier that do free delivery I'm in too.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obisite: 8:55am On May 31, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Many millions of transactions goes without seeing sellers or physical contact with item... After due diligent and investigation of the authenticity of sellers..

These same nairaland, millions of naira is been invested, that both buyer and sellers don't see each other or see the item physically..

Check auto and technical section.. Many send money to sellers abroad,, after image of item..

But the bold above is very important.. They do before.

I'm this case, I think he made findings after he noticed he has been blocked on whatsap..

I've done several business here, many a times I'm not physically available to do pick up or give out the item,, I sent someone to do the picking or giving...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by poweredcom(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2020
CoolKizzy:
I've gotten so many things from here in the past but today I was just too careless.

so @sinzuko135 has been advertising a fairly old thermocool freezer here since this month. yesterday I chatted him up on +2349061324495 according to the advert he is in Enugu. so we agreed on 30k for the freezer and 4k for waybill to Awka, Anambra State.
This morning I ran a transfer for him to the account
Ndubuisi Abah
Stanbic IBTC

and left for work. around 10:30am he told me he was at Onitsha South to run the waybill to Awka. and even chatted me up about an hour later. funny enough that was the last I heard from him. I had a busy day so I occasionally drop messages for him about the waybill but no response. I got home around 9pm to find out that oga has blocked me on WhatsApp and deleted his Nairaland account

I did a little Nairaland investigation and found out that he also goes with the
username: Kenwood007 with 09047099019 on profile.

I'll attach the following proof
1. My chats with him
2. His WhatsApp picture and name
3. proof to show that he is kenwood007
4. proof of payment.

cc @Tabbaz @RoyalRoy

So sad bro next time don't buy things from people far away your location

I don't even try it self ...I better go and buy things my self on jumia or in the market

Report his bank ACC to stanbic bank if he does not pick calls now till weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by goryorhal(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2020
poweredcom:

So sad bro next time don't buy things from people far away your location

I don't even try it self ...I better go and buy things my self on jumia or in the market

Report his bank ACC to stanbic bank if he does not pick calls now till weekend

Omo oba see ehn dem plenty for this place
Some go even advertise wetin dem no get
This thing no Dey happen like this bfore ... u go see some go carry ancient fridge come here and package am say na tokunbo

One day for the thief one day for the owner
Una go do one transaction wey go end una life
Continue ripping people

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sharon6(f): 9:00am On May 31, 2020
sanu412:

Your phone number

Zero 8 1 five 2 7 0 five 9 8 2
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by justcallmenuel(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2020
All wattage of solar panels are available, call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Don't get me wrong. What I mean is that not all transactions prompt you to see the person or the goods before payment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Avast(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2020
Tuvic007:

Na wa oh. 10k for 6kg camp gas. When a new one is around 7-8k. Make una dey fear God for this thread oh
I even bought it 6.5k last 2 weeks

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AmALeo: 9:07am On May 31, 2020
AmALeo:
Still available for quick sale
I have the following USA used items for sale
You can reach me on 08060037802. Call/WhatsApp
Location is Surulere, Lagos.

HP Stream 11-d010nr - 11.6", windows 8.1, 2Gb Ram, 32Gb SSD, Intel, webcam, long battery life...... more info can be gotten on this website (http://qr.inc.hp.com/qr/specs?cc=ng&fl&jumpid=QR_PPS_K2L95UANA_NA&ll=en&occ=us&oll=en&pn=K2L95UANA&rd=1)
Price is 40k Negotiable 1 UNIT LEFT

I also have this New Android Tablet/In car DVD
Price is 40k slightly Negotiable

Tablet is new and comes with all accessories and in carton

Baby Stroller SOLD/stand is also available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CoolKizzy(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2020
obisite:

Whatever effort you're putting up to get him. Don't t make it known here.. He will create another moniker to monitor, Made some enquiry, that account you transferred to is wallet account..
I will dm you..
. thanks, I've replied
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:11am On May 31, 2020
obisite:

Many millions of transactions goes without seeing sellers or physical contact with item... After due diligent and investigation of the authenticity of sellers..

These same nairaland, millions of naira is been invested, that both buyer and sellers don't see each other or see the item physically..

Check auto and technical section.. Many send money to sellers abroad,, after image of item..

But the bold above is very important.. They do before.

I'm this case, I think he made findings after he noticed he has been blocked on whatsap..

I've done several business here, many a times I'm not physically available to do pick up or give out the item,, I sent someone to do the picking or giving...

I repeat, Business should not be done this way! and if you do it this way and get burned then all blame goes to you because you knew the risks and took the chance anyways.

Auto section you say? as someone who's been on nairaland for around half a decade and has read up on the scams that's gone on there I can tell you there are 2 categories of car dealers there, those that are scammers and those that are yet to scam. there's no in-between and that's from reading up on several victims who fell to "reputable" dealers. funny enough these reputable dealers get to scam more on their cash out exit because they're reputable. so Mr A pays for a car to Idongesit who has been selling cars for 6 years on nairaland with little or no complaints and is regarded as reputable. Idongesit hasn't gotten his car weeks after the stated delivery date but keeps mum because he still trusts this dealer, Mr B does the same, Mr C joins in and on and on till Mr a comes to nairaland to ask what's up with his car? then B C D E F come in too and lay their complain. Boom! "reputable dealer" suddenly deactivates his monicker, phone number is not reachable and the exit strategy has scored him 10s of millions of not 100s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thorby(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2020
These days, either you do physical contact or make use of ESCROW.
No matter how sweet the deal is, don't rush to waste your money.
Use ESCROW or meet PHYSICALLY.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (6279) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: COZA(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.